Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64209 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
sidneyj:
half men will surely say yes
but real men will say no
[size=20pt] YIMU[/size]
Mr real man. Mtcheew

7 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Monspubis: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
SunsetAve:
A wife should be 5 to 10 years younger than her husband. A 25 year old guy should marry a 20 year old girl . 30year old should marry 24 years old girl. Any female above 25 is an old cargo. An ideal age for female to get married is 20 to 25 . An Ideal age for a male to get married is 25 to 30.
In which holy book was dis stated?U keep using "should",may I ask for ur reference(s)

5 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Vince77(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes IFF the age difference is not obvious.
Re: When She's Older Than You by Drfinn: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Protagonists of love always say, "age is but a number". This truism has served different purposes in people's lives. Love is an inexplicable feeling. Don't sweat it. Whether young or old, we are creatures of love.

Who we fall in love with in most cases is beyond our control. To love an older woman takes a great deal of self confidence, maturity and tact. Dating older women isn't for 'boys'. It takes a real man to date an older woman.

Personally, I have had encounters with older women. Till date I occasionally fantasise ending up with one. My reasons may not scale the test of logic. But give me a break. Matters of the heart defy logic. *winks *.

It's generally believed that older women are physically, mentally and emotionally more matured in relationships than their younger counterparts. They have seen it all. They have had their fair share of youthful exuberance. They have tasted all that's to be tested. The good, bad and very ugly of men have crossed their parts.

Their experiences have conditioned their minds, and moulded them into better partners. They know how to get and keep a man. They know that the most important thing a man desire is respect! And they ditch it in abundance. They know that men are visually stimulated beings, and thus make efforts to remain irresistible to their men. They know an average man loves sex, and doesn't joke with his food. Simply put, older women tend to know the most basic needs of a man, and they strive to 'provide' them.

Older women rock!! A black brother who is with one, or have been with one will attest to this. That doesn't mean they don't have their negatives. No human is perfect. Put side by side I will choose an older lady over a younger one. My two cents though.

23 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by huntila(m): 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Depends on individual. Happiness is what matters. Few months or a year not bad.

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...
. As for me oh, it mean nothing to me if I get such lady today & she is actually ready then na wedding tins by special grace

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by sidneyj(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
iAmCharis:
[size=20pt] YIMU[/size]
Mr real man. Mtcheew
Anohia!

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by nigeriafilm(m): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
Yes. Honestly, I'm currently searching for one. I'm 28, simple and easy going. If I can get a good looking, simple and easy good bae, praise d Lord, we wil make it to altar before the end of the year. Financial independence is an added advantage. Must be able to communicate in English language atleast to some extend
Re: When She's Older Than You by Monspubis: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
SunsetAve:
It's Ideal.
According to who?
Re: When She's Older Than You by doskie(m): 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
no p. marriage is understanding.
Re: When She's Older Than You by oklastingz: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
It not really easy cos the age issues might resurface later but with understanding I think I can
Re: When She's Older Than You by Justbeu(m): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can't marry someone am older than... I wonder how gals do it sef[/quote]
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........wow wat a power speech......u speak like u are a god.....na wa oooooooo.
Re: When She's Older Than You by Flashh: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°*What undecided
I have told you my intention towards you.

4 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by CICERO09(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Only if its linda ikeji we re talking about here den I'll say love knows no age

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by CoolKizzy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
My girlfriend is older than I am by 6 months, I guess that counts too yeah? She is sweet, humble and matured, nobody remembers the age thing when we are together.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by daddyiel(m): 11:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Age doesn't matter, for me ooooh
Re: When She's Older Than You by vchykp(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
If she's older then I'll prefer been single cos I'm someone that loves been sincere in relationship, if she is older, I'm sure I'll cheat, so it better to avoid it all by advising her to go look for her fellow Methusela..!

Did I just say my mind..?

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Taryur3(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Like seriously I can never marry any lady that is even one day older than me.they will pretend to love to you during courtship because of husband scarcity...your body go tell you the type they are when u married them finally.especially Yoruba girls will tell you "mo un she gbe oriburuku re ni wen una burst into little argument.lol
Re: When She's Older Than You by Acebar(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin °•°you should take what you can get tongue
...°•°No,I'm only playin'.
Oga ur write up is painful to the eye. abi e no dey pain u??
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Flashh:

I have told you my intention towards you.
..°•bye
Re: When She's Older Than You by ChynoBEATS: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

Yes, as far as we are compatible.... Its a yes 4me

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
Acebar:

Oga ur write up is painful to the eye. abi e no dey pain u??
°•nope
Re: When She's Older Than You by goingape1: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
godoluwa:
let nobody deceive you, theres more to the meaning of age difference than numbers. marrying an older woman is shit because you will loss interest in that marriage sooner than expected. women tends to old faster than men
another point of view recommended.
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
The question was thrown @ you.. Political answer undecided...
Tell me wetin I wan hear joor cheesy..
Epp me answer am grin
Re: When She's Older Than You by krak101(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
rosieluv:

waht if she luks yunger dan er age? u knw wah i mean
I wouldn't want that . It doesn't count. In my books. My age mate or a little bit younger than myself is just fine.
Re: When She's Older Than You by segzyndpep(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
age is just a number...when the chemistry is real then nothing matters..follow ur heart...having a good wife is a blessing its not about age

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Acebar(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drfinn:
Protagonists of love always say, "age is but a number". This truism has served different purposes in people's lives. Love is an inexplicable feeling. Don't sweat it. Whether young or old, we are creatures of love.

Who we fall in love with in most cases is beyond our control. To love an older woman takes a great deal of self confidence, maturity and tact. Dating older women isn't for 'boys'. It takes a real man to date an older woman.

Personally, I have had encounters with older women. Till date I occasionally fantasise ending up with one. My reasons may not scale the test of logic. But give me a break. Matters of the heart defy logic. *winks *.

It's generally believed that older women are physically, mentally and emotionally more matured in relationships than their younger counterparts. They have seen it all. They have had their fair share of youthful exuberance. They have tasted all that's to be tested. The good, bad and very ugly of men have crossed their parts.

Their experiences have conditioned their minds, and moulded them into better partners. They know how to get and keep a man. They know that the most important thing a man desire is respect! And they ditch it in abundance. They know that men are visually stimulated beings, and thus make efforts to remain irresistible to their men. They know an average man loves sex, and doesn't joke with his food. Simply put, older women tend to know the most basic needs of a man, and they strive to 'provide' them.

Older women rock!! A black brother who is with one, or have been with one will attest to this. That doesn't mean they don't have their negatives. No human is perfect. Put side by side I will choose an older lady over a younger one. My two cents though.

copy and paste undecided
Drfinn:

copy and paste

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by skylane: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
My baby is 9yrs older dan me yet behaves like am the older one,very humble n respecful to d core

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by missyge(f): 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Personally, i cnt date sum1 i'm older dan. Buh one nver can tell how d power of love operates( fr dose dat blive in it)

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by krak101(m): 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Opoki:

I'm 9yrs older than my wife. I actually treat her like my daughter and she treats me like her father. It's no big deal.
I respect that. It's a personal thing. Not like am condemning having a wife older than her husband or a wife too young compared to her husband. Am just saying what will work for me

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Peacefultosin: 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
lwanibeauty:

Depending on other factors outside age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.