Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64199 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by missyge(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Omo....i cnt date my age mate jor....
E go hard
Re: When She's Older Than You by Drfinn: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
Acebar:
copy and paste undecidedcopy and paste

@Acebar, copy and paste?? I pray do tell where I copied. What I wrote was entirely a product of my mental ability. Thanks.
Re: When She's Older Than You by goingape1: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Just look at kids talking trash...I have seen age mates marry each other and yet the woman later turns to look like the guys mum. My chaplain back then was the same age with his wife, I used to think she was his mother or aunt until it was finally announced, I could see the disappointment on people faces. Black men age slower than any species of human it is totally inadvisable to marry ur age mate let alone some one older than you. These boys will come up to say "It depends on how she package herself" they forgot that when the guy also "package" himself he looks way younger. I remember my classmate getting married then I checked the album and ask if she was his aunt or elder sister he quietly told me his wife undecided...I know why kids scream "Matured" ladies so that the ladies won't be taxing them and also she will be giving them some goodies! "Boys" don't confuse that with marriage biko...I once had an elderly lady as a friend the day she looked at me intimately was the day friendship ended! I can't even marry a lady I am 3yrs older than. At least 5yrs so that when back begin pain me she go get energy to massage my back...No take because of frustration go marry your mama mate o....
recommended

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by nkemjacob2(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
I can't. 2 me am not satisfied. The metality that she is older me will be lingering. I cant bear that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by mildflame: 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
So!!! 4rm the one that took away my virginity to every other one, they all have been older
Re: When She's Older Than You by hemartins(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
I would not mind marrying a lady older than me.
Re: When She's Older Than You by clemz85(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
I have said it before now lemme say it again,
They said age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind it doesn't matter
Re: When She's Older Than You by Ignaz(m): 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
LadyJul:
I can't marry someone am older than... I wonder how gals do it sef

you should focus on trying not to marry a guy you spell better than

4 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by Poseidon000: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Drfinn:
Protagonists of love always say, "age is but a number". This truism has served different purposes in people's lives. Love is an inexplicable feeling. Don't sweat it. Whether young or old, we are creatures of love.

Who we fall in love with in most cases is beyond our control. To love an older woman takes a great deal of self confidence, maturity and tact. Dating older women isn't for 'boys'. It takes a real man to date an older woman.

Personally, I have had encounters with older women. Till date I occasionally fantasise ending up with one. My reasons may not scale the test of logic. But give me a break. Matters of the heart defy logic. *winks *.

It's generally believed that older women are physically, mentally and emotionally more matured in relationships than their younger counterparts. They have seen it all. They have had their fair share of youthful exuberance. They have tasted all that's to be tested. The good, bad and very ugly of men have crossed their parts.

Their experiences have conditioned their minds, and moulded them into better partners. They know how to get and keep a man. They know that the most important thing a man desire is respect! And they ditch it in abundance. They know that men are visually stimulated beings, and thus make efforts to remain irresistible to their men. They know an average man loves sex, and doesn't joke with his food. Simply put, older women tend to know the most basic needs of a man, and they strive to 'provide' them.

Older women rock!! A black brother who is with one, or have been with one will attest to this. That doesn't mean they don't have their negatives. No human is perfect. Put side by side I will choose an older lady over a younger one. My two cents though.

[size=13pt]
Your head dey there my guy.

Oya take holy water chill for dis better yarn.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5kly28uoWCprj7nyR3NXZjO6AE78Ap8XgCeLdjf-LKeXdreCJA[/img]
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She's Older Than You by Rank50: 11:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
Older chicks are the bomb! They are smart & completely understand all your moves even b4 u make them. All u need is to be matured & very direct u ll collect better action. They aint gonna date u though

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin °•°you should take what you can get tongue
...°•°No,I'm only playin'.
your font colour isn't good for the eyes. Change it pls
Re: When She's Older Than You by damocool(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2016

Re: When She's Older Than You by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
In as much as I don't discriminate, I don't think I can ever marry a lady older than me neither will I condemn a dude dating an older lady

*Our standard and choice differ in life *

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by piagetskinner(m): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
SunsetAve:
A wife should be 5 to 10 years younger than her husband. A 25 year old guy should marry a 20 year old girl . 30year old should marry 24 years old girl. Any female above 25 is an old cargo. An ideal age for female to get married is 20 to 25 . An Ideal age for a male to get married is 25 to 30.
Who set the standard?..thats ur opinion

2 Likes

Re: When She's Older Than You by 9jatatafo(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2016
It would be nice bleeping older chick and at the same time she respects me. I have dated a lady 6 years older than I am and it was nice. She never misbehaved either
Re: When She's Older Than You by Drfinn: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Your head dey there my guy.

Oya take holy water chill for dis better yarn.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl5kly28uoWCprj7nyR3NXZjO6AE78Ap8XgCeLdjf-LKeXdreCJA[/img]
[/size]

Boss, this holy water get as e b ooo.... E b like say na holy water turned to shekpe. For my villa dem no dey reject gift sha... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by goingape1: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2016
skylane:
My baby is 9yrs older dan me yet behaves like am the older one,very humble n respecful to d core
sugar mummy.

All this igbo boys

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Evathyst(f): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Maxi112:
that is the type of woman I wanna get married to..

not d type, I'm 10 or 5yrs older than..

my reasons best known to me!
I smell Yahoo plus! tongue tongue

Na joke o!

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
your font colour isn't good for the eyes. Change it pls
No.
Re: When She's Older Than You by piagetskinner(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

The question was thrown @ you.. Political answer undecided...

Tell me wetin I wan hear joor cheesy..

Fine Lady
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
FreeBSD:

When you are ready to send a message. Write clearly. I don't have to strain my sight to read the text of a bloody woman.

°•°Free cheesy
...°•°Do you see all the likes you got for this post!
....°•°I only hope it was beacuse the font color an not because yer misogyny.
Re: When She's Older Than You by summerflame(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Why not if it is unconditional love.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by JBosco123(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2016
krak101:
No No for me. Can't have my woman looking like ma mum. I can't have her looking like my daughter either. Either am slightly older or we're mates.

Another FTC. Change
My wife is older than me and do not in any way have resemblance like my oLd woman. ..infacta I look older than her kiss
krak101:
No No for me. Can't have my woman looking like ma mum. I can't have her looking like my daughter either. Either am slightly older or we're mates.

Another FTC. Change
My wife is older than me and do not in any way have resemblance with my oLd woman. ..infacta I look older than her
Re: When She's Older Than You by smses: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2016
Gent I wouldn't advise any person to marry a woman older the u. Dating is different from married. Have u seen a 18year old girl look 28 years old? That apart .
She's humble in other to get what she wants. If any body tries it u will definitely regret it in future. cool
It not all about love . A time will come to call a spade a spade. Take my advice
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

No way! I won't allow any lady collect even one day from me.
Re: When She's Older Than You by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...
I know Darey Art Alade is married to a beautiful humble lady older than he is with some years and they are as lovey dovey as you can think.... I for one definitely can.... Age is just a number...
Re: When She's Older Than You by Okijajuju1(m): 12:11am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:

Without a Seconds hesitation as long as she ticks my other check boxes.
Re: When She's Older Than You by remigiusizunna(m): 12:12am On Apr 21, 2016
AnotherSeun:
see nufin wrong wif it though
OYA old singe ladies,start liking ds comment. But wait o 'the beautiful ones re not yet born nah' y go 4 the oldies?
Re: When She's Older Than You by Atlantian: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2016
valdes00:
Am 26 n Bae will b 30 by November...... n we r balling strong... she hasn't giving me any reason to back out sins 2yrs ago till now...... I pray we gt married... I don't av a problem with age, so far she GATS all d qualities a man could ever wish for in a woman....
You pray you get married ? Sounds like you are living off her. I mean you are supposed to say, I will marry her if you are the man in the relationship. I guess not. You just happen to have the dick.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by skylane: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2016
goingape1:
sugar mummy.

All this igbo boys
am. Not igbo o,she isn't sugar mummy.we started dating from the office,so so sweet,matured and respectfull atimes I think weda am a king self

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by Mediapace: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2016
You've just nailed it bros :

Why the hell will i marry someone older than me,i can never challenge her niyen,as it is in the bible "Oko ni olori aya.".
If i do that,it means our marriage is not corresponding with what the bible says
tosyne2much:
In as much as I don't discriminate, I don't think I can ever marry a lady older than me neither will I condemn a dude dating an older lady

*Our standard and choice differ in life *
Re: When She's Older Than You by Liadi2(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2016
First time of seeing an interesting relationship matter to be discussed on nairaland . Kudos to person that makes front page with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Please Help On Masturbation / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.