Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

When She's Older Than You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She's Older Than You (64207 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / Since She Discovered She's Older. Our Relationship Has Become Weaker. / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She's Older Than You by henryhemon(m): 6:03am On Apr 21, 2016
Nah I won't or I will cheat on her. Hmmm if you set your eyes on all these young girls so I rather marry one n not cheat than marry an older woman.
Re: When She's Older Than You by sheddy411(m): 6:12am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Be sincere with yourself....
and this goes to all real men on Nairaland...
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...
hells yeah
Re: When She's Older Than You by worlddpeace48(m): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2016
Age you see is just a number and its not relevant when it comes to matters of the heart, so long as the lady doesn't see it as an issue then is yes for me. The older the better for me thou
Re: When She's Older Than You by Abeos(m): 6:17am On Apr 21, 2016
It's a no no for me
Re: When She's Older Than You by Oluwaseyi77(m): 6:18am On Apr 21, 2016
It's okay if the relationship is moving on well
Re: When She's Older Than You by feaworaoja007: 6:19am On Apr 21, 2016
SSpeter:
Just look at kids talking trash...I have seen age mates marry each other and yet the woman later turns to look like the guys mum. My chaplain back then was the same age with his wife, I used to think she was his mother or aunt until it was finally announced, I could see the disappointment on people faces. Black men age slower than any species of human it is totally inadvisable to marry ur age mate let alone some one older than you. These boys will come up to say "It depends on how she package herself" they forgot that when the guy also "package" himself he looks way younger. I remember my classmate getting married then I checked the album and ask if she was his aunt or elder sister he quietly told me his wife undecided...I know why kids scream "Matured" ladies so that the ladies won't be taxing them and also she will be giving them some goodies! "Boys" don't confuse that with marriage biko...I once had an elderly lady as a friend the day she looked at me intimately was the day friendship ended! I can't even marry a lady I am 3yrs older than. At least 5yrs so that when back begin pain me she go get energy to massage my back...No take because of frustration go marry your mama mate o....
word bro! me am thinking 7-10 yrs...won't wanna av peps asking if she's my aunt or elder sis...people think my younger sis i"m older than with 3yr's older dan me...now imagine marrying some1 i"m older dan wit 3yrs
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Most older ladies are never humble. They should remain single for life. Over-soji is always their problem, hence the pride.

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by fitinwell: 6:20am On Apr 21, 2016
[size=18pt]At owner's Risk! [/size]

1 Like

Re: When She's Older Than You by iamkingzlee(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2016
of course i can! i don't see no biggie..
Re: When She's Older Than You by MUNDI007(m): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2016
Well, as for me I don't see anything wrong with it. #ican
Re: When She's Older Than You by Icaretoo: 6:24am On Apr 21, 2016
Codedrock:
I have always love older women.. Never dated or have sex with my age mate or someone I am older than before. All my sex and real relationships are with chics older than me...
I can even date someone 10years older than I am. Well, I look very older than my age though...

PS: I can't date or have sex with a girl I am older than...

The question is can u marry a lady that is older than u? U could have your reason why u like them older.....
Re: When She's Older Than You by martineverest(m): 6:25am On Apr 21, 2016
[quote author=Bonapart post=44890036]Only if she fear God and has a lot of money[/quote should] gold digging everywhere
Re: When She's Older Than You by papauju(m): 6:26am On Apr 21, 2016
For me is now coz when women begin to have children the look more old than there age
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:
Can you get married to a lady that's older than you ? like she collected 3 or 4 yrs from you....but she's very humble...

For me I can definitely marry a lady older than me but not one I am much older than.
Re: When She's Older Than You by butanep(m): 6:32am On Apr 21, 2016
Damfostopper:
Im 24 n bae is 26yrs.... Well... Love matters not age

You better face reality and leave love alone.
Re: When She's Older Than You by bopeyemi14(m): 6:34am On Apr 21, 2016
As d name of d poster implies IWANIBEAUTY, age has nothing to do with relationship, good attitude & understanding is d most paramount & tantamount criteria 2 b considered bf gettn married.
Re: When She's Older Than You by butanep(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2016
ehix89:
Why will I go for dried fish when there is still fresh fish in the market

Boss I tire for all these guyz oooo... Me go for older lady... watin happen now, when fresh young girls that re also humble full market...

It is natural for most matured lady to be humble because that's one vitue that can use to win a man's heart @ that time.

I can't go for older ladies ooo... when den go don use tire... nor be me.

I go for fresh, young, sexy and intelligent.
Re: When She's Older Than You by goldtooth: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Codedrock:
I have always love older women.. Never dated or have sex with my age mate or someone I am older than before. All my sex and real relationships are with chics older than me...
I can even date someone 10years older than I am. Well, I look very older than my age though...

PS: I can't date or have sex with a girl I am older than...

wow bro are u real? well i believe when you are fourty to fifty years old, ladies older than you wont be attractive to you anymore. Then you will start getting attracted to those you are older than
Re: When She's Older Than You by akyus(m): 6:50am On Apr 21, 2016
krak101:
No No for me. Can't have my woman looking like ma mum. I can't have her looking like my daughter either. Either am slightly older or we're mates.

Another FTC. Change
I think the op is talking about age and not looks.
Re: When She's Older Than You by krak101(m): 6:54am On Apr 21, 2016
tottinova:

3 to 4 years looking like your mum
You don't know what to say
Bro it's not fight. That's a personal thing. Respect that
Re: When She's Older Than You by ehix89(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2016
butanep:

Boss I tire for all these guyz oooo... Me go for older lady... watin happen now, when fresh young girls that re also humble full market...

It is natural for most matured lady to be humble because that's one vitue that can use to win a man's heart @ that time.

I can't go for older ladies ooo... when den go don use tire... nor be me.

I go for fresh, young, sexy and intelligent.
Boss you are wise, some brothers issues is from the village, dating or marrying older ladies is some weird idiosyncrasy
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°Free cheesy
...°•°Do you see all the likes you got for this post!
....°•°I only hope it was beacuse the font color an not because yer misogyny.

My thoughts exactly
Re: When She's Older Than You by femie21(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When She's Older Than You by Damfostopper(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
butanep:

You better face reality and leave love alone.
i dnt owe anybody any explanation.... So swerve
Re: When She's Older Than You by artsoft1: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
Mine is 1 year, 9months older. And am cool with it
Re: When She's Older Than You by okeyfineboy(m): 7:00am On Apr 21, 2016
valdes00:
Am 26 n Bae will b 30 by November...... n we r balling strong... she hasn't giving me any reason to back out sins 2yrs ago till now...... I pray we gt married... I don't av a problem with age, so far she GATS all d qualities a man could ever wish for in a woman....
Ur wife will be looking like ur ancestor when u are approaching 60years..lolz..
Re: When She's Older Than You by lwanibeauty(f): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2016
femi4:
Your yoruba English....no be here o

You Neva watch jenifa's diary nj tongue
femi4:
Your yoruba English....no be here o

You Neva watch jenifa's diary ni
Re: When She's Older Than You by Essont(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2016
My ex was my age mate, arrogant and never submissive thus the reason why i bailed out, am now happily married i. e. Happily in a 3yr relationship with this angelic damsel, whom I am 4yrs older.
First thought, what would even take me to someone older than me, talk more of wooing? #fromexperiencethough!
Re: When She's Older Than You by krak101(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2016
akyus:
I think the op is talking about age and not looks.
owk. Age most times tell in looks right? Anyways I wouldn't want a relationship my lady's older than me
Re: When She's Older Than You by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 21, 2016
lwanibeauty:

It works. It's beautiful.
Re: When She's Older Than You by macuno88(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2016
its no big deal..but the problem usually comes from family and friends in the know of the age difference..I still prefer older ladies though cos they are often more mature and with reasonable experience...except she looks like my mother I see no reason not to marry her..there are many younger ladies who are equally mature too..
Re: When She's Older Than You by smart0074life: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Didn't see anything wrong with that. Na for naija u go dey no ooo. Dis our country sef.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.