Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends (10040 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
yea...i'm serious...maybe you dont like me again...*sobs
ahn ahn.why will you think that'of course i do cheesy
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
ahn ahn.why will you think that'of course i do cheesy
i hear...when you dont reply my PMs shey?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Xmen149(m): 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Number 5 has ruined a lot of my R/ship. I deposit my hearth in it but once u get (5) wrong (not even a test) I v lost it, you either go or you staying back to enjoy yourself cos it’s done………one was telling everyone she only know of herself and trust no one ,not even me #dealbreaker undecided,.another jammed the door at me after calling a guy to come pick her up after a quarrel undecided,…later came back after I told her we off,it just fun and no strings after that embarassed………………..

That Number 3 not a test either, just handle it when am not around but when I am, am in charge I love creative ideas and suggestions too. if you get it wrong you get very other thing wrong………. sad
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 5:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Xmen149:
Number 5 has ruined a lot of my R/ship.. sad
lol grin
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Papilo20(m): 6:13am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

Guys una wicked pass devil.
chai
Really interesting

In this case

You can call him to find out what actually happened
And this will make know you love him so much grin

In my case
I stopped to call her, I don't first open chat with her
If she opened first, I can join

Until she call me, I was wow so she really loves me so I now make the continuation, that is the return of her love 3&4 ,and the return was so hot
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Papilo20:
chai
Really interesting

In this case

You can call him to find out what actually happened
And this will make know you love him so much grin

In my case
I stopped to call her, I don't first open chat with her
If she opened first, I can join

Until she call me, I was wow so she really loves me so I now make the continuation, that is the return of her love 3&4 ,and the return was so hot

Bros mi, u expect me to sit down 4 1 week nd no call my bf if he didnt call me.

Believe me wen I say I called nd txt him yet he didnt respond, even xmas nd new yr I txt him no reply, it was his bday message he reply nd then went off communication again.

Nah which kind testing u go call dat one?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2016
i no dey test ladies,if i lik u dats it.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

11 months isn't a test it's a hint that he has more important things to see to angry
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 6:56am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Bros mi, u expect me to sit down 4 1 week nd no call my bf if he didnt call me.

Believe me wen I say I called nd txt him yet he didnt respond, even xmas nd new yr I txt him no reply, it was his bday message he reply nd then went off communication again.

Nah which kind testing u go call dat one?
some ladies are worth testing,but nah fulani killing be my problem now.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 6:59am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian 999:

11 months isn't a test it's a hint that he has more important things to see to angry
make i test u?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i hear...when you dont reply my PMs shey?
password issue
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2016
nubian999:

Galfrnd I had to pretend to b an old frnd nd start chatting wit him on watsapp wen he said he was testing me.

Imagin dat nonsense.

Guys r wicked.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Galfrnd I had to pretend to b an old frnd nd start chatting wit him on watsapp wen he said he was testing me.

Imagin dat nonsense.

Guys r wicked.
this one cannot be a test. The guy doesnt love you and am sure he is dating someone else.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
password issue
give me number...you no gree...now PM is disturbing...God dey o
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Imagin dat nonsense.

Guys r wicked.
ooooohhh na stop generalising it now...i'm a nice guy...God knows...not all of us are wicked...
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2016
ettaetta:
this one cannot be a test. The guy doesnt love you and am sure he is dating someone else.
Exactly, he was dating sum1.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
ooooohhh na stop generalising it now...i'm a nice guy...God knows...not all of us are wicked...
Lolz sorry bro
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Lolz sorry bro
seems like you're still pained...just take it like this...he didnt deserve you...you are made for someone better
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
seems like you're still pained...just take it like this...he didnt deserve you...you are made for someone better
Ok bro, tnk u.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 11:52am On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:
Ok bro, tnk u.
no p

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Guys r wicked.
girl are more wicked. am sure girls do worse
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
girl are more wicked. am sure girls do worse

I dy fear ina ooo!
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Menzy86(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
optional1:

Haba babe 11 months? Was he at sea?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
Menzy86:
Haba babe 11 months? Was he at sea?

Egbon mi, if he was in sea it would av be better nah, he went in2 d depth of d ocean to catch another fish.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
AyamConfidence:
give me number...you no gree...now PM is disturbing...God dey o
shocked covers face#
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by AyamConfidence(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
shocked covers face#
lol...oya no cover face...i wont rush you
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
why should you be testing your girlfriend tho
Hey damsel, where have u been all dz days, didnt u see my last mention?? I hope u r doing fine? sad
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Titilayooni(f): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lovely write up....I guess my bf is testing me now.......ts funny though**staking over 2.5 that I am gonna win**
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by kingofthesouth: 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
nice writeup
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
ActOfWar:

Hey damsel, where have u been all dz days, didnt u see my last mention?? I hope u r doing fine? sad
no honestly didnt see it'sorry
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
no honestly didnt see it'sorry
Lol was never angry wd u smiley. I was actually trying to call ur attention to the miss nairaland thingy so as to know whether u are in or not intrested. I trust u to be participating, are u? By the way is ur moniker ur real name?
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:

I dy fear ina ooo!

This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k