Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends (10031 Views)

Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by CaroLyner(f): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2016
ActOfWar:

Lol was never angry wd u smiley. I was actually trying to call ur attention to the miss nairaland thingy so as to know whether u are in or not intrested. I trust u to be participating, are u? By the way is ur moniker ur real name?
real name....said not really interested
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
real name....said not really interested
Not "really" interested? Is anything the issue?? So u are Caro cheesy, I'm Mahammad. I even sent a dm, thought u were just pulling the "boss chick" stunt, didn't u see it? with the way u are replying me, I doubt the possibility of u having friends on NL angry
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

Guys una wicked pass devil.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2016
optional1:
Chai! I so much hate d no calling part, dat was d main reason I had to let my first love go.

Imagin he didnt call or text 4 11months almost a year cos of he was doin d so call testing.

Guys una wicked pass devil.

thats my problem wif these block heads that call themselves women

when they are hungry dem go find food chop
when they are missing you dem go dey wait for you to call dem undecided

being hungry is a feeling
missing him is a feeling too but they simply do nothing about it

will hell let loose if you hit your guy up after a period of absence to just say hi

personally though i only call girls who reciprocate so no hurt feelings
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
bet9jaguru:

lol abeg take am easy

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by optional1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
bet9jaguru:

when they are hungry dem go find food chop
when they are missing you dem go dey wait for you to call dem undecided

being hungry is a feeling
missing him is a feeling too but they simply do nothing about it

will hell let loose if you hit your guy up after a period of absence to just say hi

Sir, what if I told you that I called and text him but he didnt reply, what if I told you that I personally sent him Xmas nd New year message yet he didnt reply and what if I told you that he only reply the birthday message I sent to him and he never bother to communicate with me again.

What does he want again that he has to test me for 11 whole months.

The story is too long, reply my PM and I will tell you what happened next.

Some guys are extremely wicked and heartless!
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by kingofthesouth: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
We need to test so we can diffrentiate between the b***hes and the real women
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2016
kingofthesouth:
We need to test so we can diffrentiate between the b***hes and the real women
there are girls who are good in pretending, this ones will pass any test you give them.
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by princessammy: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
optional1:

Sir, what if I told you that I called and text him but he didnt reply, what if I told you that I personally sent him Xmas nd New year message yet he didnt reply and what if I told you that he only reply the birthday message I sent to him and he never bother to communicate with me again.

What does he want again that he has to test me for 11 whole months.

The story is too long, reply my PM and I will tell you what happened next.

Some guys are extremely wicked and heartless!
hmm dat was really bad of him
Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by Pharoahhhhhh: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
bet9jaguru:

u be correct guy man

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends by ettaetta(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.