Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (30967 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by fussionbaba(m): 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
OGA jxt call a spade a spade without mincing words cos if Na she, sorry is ur case

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by decode55(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
Oga, lash that yeye girl & don't look back. If the tables were turned, she would turn you into an ATMachine & wouldn't think twice.

Some Nigerian females are not worth being nice to. undecided

Lash her & clean mouth jare. Nonsense. undecided
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ahmedio: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Just scare her away. You can tell her weird stuffs like;
1. Babe. I can only have sex with you when you are on your period cause that is what my family/ancestral shrine requires of us in my family.
2. Babe I can only date you if you are ready to keep my secrets. Police is looking for me for killing 5 people but am innocent o.

If she doesn't run, then you should run and forget about hurting feelings cause I can bet it that she has evil intentions.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by callmemuzby(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
tell her you dont like her straight up, hurt her if you must. Thats how she'd do if roles were reversed(girls have no remorse), believe me you'll thank me later............
Or on the other hand you may take her, my cousin actually believes if you find a girl that loves you that way and is showing it, never let her go cuz u may never find another girl like her..... ........ #Im currently in d same situation and its not a pleasant one.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.
You don't need to do anything. Just sit back and relax. Whenever she realizes you ain't picking up the green light she would see the red light that you ain't interested.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by OmaFresh(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
f*ck her, , coz if u dnt, , u only hurt her d most, , ,#myopinion
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by vchykp(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
dickt:
U r here looking for how to mildly turn a girl down when so many girls who don't like u would even go as for as asking you "slippers nor get size?" when u ask dem out, not minding how it would hurt your ego. SMH.

True talk, no one thought of this..!
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2016
If I could get you right:
1. The lady in question hasn't verbally told you she wants to date you.
If this is the case, she might only be flirting with you because you are endowed with something (physical, intellectual or financial endowment).
A quick fix for this is distance yourself further from her (you don't have to ignore her calls) you can always make-up excuses for not replying her texts or picking her calls.
Never make the mistake of being alone with her, ladies have a gift of drawing guys near by cunning means (eg telling you she is sick or feint depression) never fall for those tricks.
Try as much as possible never to look into her eyes whenever you are discussing (if she manage to corner you).

2. You do not want to tell her to her face and hence don't want to hurt her feelings:
One thing you should know is; the longer you didn't let her know your intention the more hurt you are inflicting on her (trust me, I've been there).
If you are too afraid to face her and let her have a piece of your mind then do my biddings in '1' above

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Slapsticker:
it's easier if you aren't single. you just have to tell her to put herself in the shoes of your gf.

However, if you r single...that's gonna take some wit.

They aren't methods around it. just principles.

- Be relaxed
- Don't crush her ego, or make feel like a slut
- choose your words carefully and be in control of your body language.
- Afterwards, make sure she isn't embarrassed
- Don't leave without telling her how much she means to you.
- A hug will do.
Nice
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Ogininafio1(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.

Hahahhahhahha
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by leaderWills(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2016
Tell her that this yam she wants to buy is already sold to the Queen and is not for share. Unlike the one brother Dasuki shared and sold part of it to baba waka waka and his Co hurts.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by igidaduro: 12:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Ifor am to be honest with you, there is no way you can do it.
Am going through a similar P Too at the moment at least yours is just sms, this one won't let me rest with calls, I sat her down countless times, i was gentle,rude but all to no avail, i stopped picking her call at a time and she sent me an sms saying she knew I don't love her though it hurt but she will let me go blah blah..... i was glad when I read the sms i felt i would be free she called and i picked her call guess what i was back at the starting point
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by whitebeard(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2016
guys seriously it not possible.. she would surely be hurt one way or the other
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Rexnegro(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.
first Question is how old do You tink she will be? if under 20 bro just tell her cos such small girl no go too reason say You hurt her by telling her The truth...but if she's a mature lady of let say 25-30...call her And sit her down, ve a date with her then You did no her mind And You too explain ursef to her giving her reasons Why This Why that...cos keeping distance or assuming tinz won't help You...so for me don't let her lose completely, as in since You don't love her, You can be her bestie, a close friend, a shoulder to lean on when she need one...but for me I prefer been told The truth nomata how hot it will hurt me, than been lies to make me happy. goodluck bro
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by AreaFada2: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2016
0rex:
There's no way.

God bless you.
There is no way to refuse a woman's love. No peaceful way at least.

Women don't show love interest easily. It takes a lot on a woman's part to do so.

When they do, rejection is VERY rare. At least most guys will "chop & clean mouth".

I gently turned down a work colleague once and she never really greeted me again until I left that job. shocked
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by donifez(m): 12:48am On Apr 23, 2016
You will hurt her no matter how subtle you try, It will be an Initial pain though after which she will move on.

Wait ooh, This topic should be for the ladies, Them dey dismantle guys heart without being gentle.

They will deflate your Ego, Crush it, Wear a stiletto and catwalk past you.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by generaloj01: 12:54am On Apr 23, 2016
lol well bro either it hurt her or not if you dont like her and dont want to play her just tell her. i dont think that is hard to do.

http://www.thenationstalk.com/
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Tijay90(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Borrow money from her...don't pay on time...she's gonna hate you so fast(without getting hurt)...thank me later.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by joey150(m): 1:38am On Apr 23, 2016
Lift her up..make sure she has helmets and shin guard and knee guard on.
Then very gently..

Small small...tilt her head and then.....

Turn her down..
I swear you wont hurt her if you follow my instructions well.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Genius100: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:

Dude, just tell her you have a girlfriend.. Simple and short.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2016
You will regret why you didn't Bleep her later. You care for her feelings... Like you don't want to hurt her by telling her you can't have a relationship with her, seriously? You are doing you both good and she really respect you for that!
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ClintonDal(m): 2:09am On Apr 23, 2016
And look at how guys are giving the Op advice on how to tell her without hurting her feelings. If the reverse was the case, the girl no go reason you sef. She will just chop ur money and give you attitude when you send her messages or call her.
I've always thanked God for making me blunt. I will just do my own iyanga, no time to start playing yeye gentleman.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Mayflowa(m): 2:26am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.

She wants to be faked. Did she tell u she wanted relationships. Sometimes we read too much into things. Lol
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by DedeNkem: 3:09am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:

You didn't explain how she got your number. And whether you once had a fling with her. When you need advice be clear about the situation.

It would be a downer if you tell her you don't want any relationship with her and she tells you she never thought of that, and that she was just being nice to you. Some men misinterpret women's nice gesture to mean being "interested in them".

Just pretend to be ignorant of her vibes and never discuss relationship stuff with her. If she's not getting reciprocating vibes from you, she may stop.

If she opens up to you about her feelings, thank her for finding you worthy and politely lie to her that you're already dating someone else. This may stop her if she's not obsessed with you.

If you don't to communicate with her any more, then go commando. Cease communicating her and block her number to stop her from, at least, contacting you via her number.

You know the history you have with this girl, and we don't.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Ghost447(m): 3:26am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:

Just tell her that one of your friends like her.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by PasNina(m): 3:30am On Apr 23, 2016
kirchofff:
Tell her dat any lady u date die within a week...........she'd even do testimony 4 church self
Lol... Omo you harsh oo
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by PasNina(m): 3:35am On Apr 23, 2016
igidaduro:
Ifor am to be honest with you, there is no way you can do it.
Am going through a similar P Too at the moment at least yours is just sms, this one won't let me rest with calls, I sat her down countless times, i was gentle,rude but all to no avail, i stopped picking her call at a time and she sent me an sms saying she knew I don't love her though it hurt but she will let me go blah blah..... i was glad when I read the sms i felt i would be free she called and i picked her call guess what i was back at the starting point
Hehehehehehe....
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by PasNina(m): 3:42am On Apr 23, 2016
Africanpride:
Tell her you have spiritual problems, that your family in the village is controlling your destiny. That you can't commit to woman so because of that she deserve someone better. That you are not worth are beautiful heart. Always put the blame on yourselve it does work.

Come back and thank me later.
Lmao
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 23, 2016
Topestbilly:

HateU2.!!!
Yes ke grin
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by king406(m): 4:20am On Apr 23, 2016
@supermodz why do u care about hurting her or not? Have u ever heard a lady asking how to turn down a guy without hurting him? When was the last time u heard ladies worrying about the problems guys face?
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 4:22am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:

^^^^^but are u a lady??....serrrrrrrrrrrrrriooous loooooong hisssssssssss!! undecided
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^but are u a lady??....serrrrrrrrrrrrrriooous loooooong hisssssssssss!! undecided
Abokiii, don't start this morni biko nu o.

Just leave me I beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.