Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (30969 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 4:28am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Abokiii, don't start this morni biko nu o.

Just leave me I beg

...ermm sweeery..but how can u giv addvise when u not a lady..are u?....If thread is about goooin to market to buy goat...then u can talk!!(no ofeinse) undecided
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...ermm sweeery..but how can u giv addvise when u not a lady..are u?....If thread is about goooin to market to buy goat...then u can talk!!(no ofeinse) undecided
edddiott(no hofenc)

How can u u come on line when you are not human being undecided
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 4:37am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
edddiott(no hofenc)

How can u u come on line when you are not human being undecided

....its 4.40am hear in london & i juss came back from a disco parrrry..........too many gadddddeeem mans in that f***kin Disco clun..the only 3 females were 2 waiter & 1 female security guard, didnt even get a f***kin dance! angry
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

....its 4.40am hear in london & i juss came back from a disco parrrry..........too many gadddddeeem mans in that f***kin Disco clun..the only 3 females were 2 waiter & 1 female security guard, didnt even get a f***kin dance! angry
So undecided
How is dat my biz
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
So undecided
How is dat my biz

...aint u sopose to make a man fill goood?...cant u be gadeeem romantic and at least try put me to bed? Goat! angry
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

...aint u sopose to make a man fill goood?...cant u be gadeeem romantic and at least try put me to bed? Goat! angry
Continue ur search 4 lite skin girls Mr pekam london.

Goat
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:51am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.
You dis Girl again
Eeeeeeeh
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by MrCork: 4:52am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Continue ur search 4 lite skin girls Mr pekam london.

Goat

..dont worrrry i can manage u...i herd u kinda preeeety a little...today is yor locky day! wink
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 23, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
You dis Girl again
Eeeeeeeh
cheesy
Kini mo se now
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 23, 2016
MrCork:

..dont worrrry i can manage u...i herd u kinda preeeety a little...today is yor locky day! wink
heard ko, see ni undecided undecided

Locky say wetin
Me dat will go back to bed 4 even seeing ur thread this early morning undecided
Shuuuu
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by myBoss(m): 5:15am On Apr 23, 2016
It hurts baaaad, no matter how you tell her. In my last exprience the lady fall off chair with her back at fast food, with endless cry....tell her on phone if she's far, to save yourself the drama.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by tjfulloption(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2016
take her to serene environment, sit her down and tell her this verse:
It means a lot to me I believe i'm half in love with you; and I get the idea it's the same with you, but it won't work, I'm not for you, there is something fatal about me, I ve' never brought anyone any happiness,least of all myself. I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt. I have got no future to share with you, you know something? you are DEAD WITHOUT MONEY. that seem a crazy thing to say, but it's true... YOU ARE DEAD WITHOUT MONEY.
@op, you stand up and walk away.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Blessograo(f): 5:44am On Apr 23, 2016
very simple, take her to a nice place like a movie or go to a resturant, have fun and on your way back tell her how you feel and give her a minute so the words can sink into her head then change the topic to something funny because if you don't you both will get bored or you buy her a drink or snack where she can bury her aggression on. Don't say you are not good for her cos it's going seem like you have low self esteem.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by toboy: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Hey poster, I am perfectly like you. I don't go into relationships with girls that I don't have feelings for, at the same time I hate hurting people's feelings! The best way is to give her a hint you are seeing (dating) somebody else whether you are or you not (It usually turns people's off)! Always reject any proposal of you hanging out together with her with another important appointment. You should not reply to her messages instantly, take like 10hr before you reply and when you reply tell her how busy you were. (she might get usurped along the line with the feeling that you're too busy and might not have time for romance after all). In any case, it must subtle and friendly done so that she doesn't get shamed. At a point she might find someone else or feel it's not gonna workout with you.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 5:57am On Apr 23, 2016
You can achieve that by simply replying all her texts and ending it with this word, "God bless you my sister". Even if na olodo she will code

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

God bless you.
There is no way to refuse a woman's love. No peaceful way at least.

Women don't show love interest easily. It takes a lot on a woman's part to do so.

When they do, rejection is VERY rare. At least most guys will "chop & clean mouth".

I gently turned down a work colleague once and she never really greeted me again until I left that job. shocked
cheesy Amen. I have had a similar experience also. Women can be very complicated and at the same time, delicate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Suurulere(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Tell her you have HIV/AIDS, Ebola and Syphyllis. She go even pity you and run away.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by amtaken(f): 6:18am On Apr 23, 2016
Tell her that you appreciate her love and attention but that you only see her as a younger sister (friendzone).

SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2016
kirchofff:
Tell her dat any lady u date die within a week...........she'd even do testimony 4 church self
Ur head dey der.. Gbam
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by deluxez12(m): 6:41am On Apr 23, 2016
decollex:
Let see her Pix, am Sure she is not pretty if not dis question wud never arise. #HardTruth
only ugly gurlz fall in love right?
Stfu
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2016
simply tell her that you love her like a lil sister...
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by artsoft1: 6:57am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

Same thing is happening in my work place. But I have a girlfriend and I don't want to cheat on her. And besides I don't like the girl as well
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by henrygale(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2016
ichommy:
Find a nice Environment, sit her down.

Let her know you appreciate her but you guys can't Date. #Lobatan.

E.G

Aminat508, You are so amazing, Gorgeously charming; Radiantly blazing, We support Arsenal FC cheesy

You are so interesting!

But am sorry, I can't start a relationship with you. Am not good for you Dear & I don't want to hurt you because U re tender & Sweet. Am sorry Aminat.

Stand up and walk away, I cant stand it in case Aminat gets Emotional.

Funjosh, Oya Rate me?

Where OP self.

Disclaimer....

Nah Joke O.
Joke or no joke bro,i did exactly what u wrote once,tho without the standing up and walking away part,but the lady went about saying I broke her heart. We used to work in same place, she started showing so much care and concern dat even most oda staffs noticed. I had so many chances to point and kill,but I didn't take the shot coz I didn't want trouble and didn't like her enough to date her. I eventually sat her down one day and told her my mind in the calmest way I could. She later went about painting me as a heart breaker and bad guy.
E nor pain me much sha coz my conscience is clear,but if I had another chance at her,would had actually used and dump her ass like she wanted.
So,to the op,its either u just take d hard pill of telling her and damn anything she cooks up against u,or u take bait,take ur shot and walk away. Wch ever way,d story will end somehow.
And u might end up liking her o.........dat can't be ruled out too sha!
Gudluck.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by henrygale(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2016
platinumricky:
simply tell her that you love her like a lil sister...
Lol.....dont go there o.....she can set u ablaze with those words o. talking from experience! cheesy >[center][/center]
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by dilohazard(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2016
Jst tell her in a very polite way d reasons why u don't want to go out with her and d risk in forcing u to do so. Pls try as much as possible to make sure at d end of d day she wld hate u 4 turning her down. Pls do it boldly n politely like d boss.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Atlantian: 7:23am On Apr 23, 2016
Tell her you are traveling to Russia for 6 years course and you will proceed to America after that for another 4yrs.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by alt3r3g0: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:

The only scenerio where she wont get hurt is if you tell her you are gay.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Stallione(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2016
undecided undecided undecidedsimply sit her down n tell her u cannot provide for her.She shld take the blame to buhari.Pls who get lighter here let me warm my indomie!!
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Vic18: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2016
Slapsticker:
it's easier if you aren't single. you just have to tell her to put herself in the shoes of your gf.

However, if you r single...that's gonna take some wit.

They aren't methods around it. just principles.

- Be relaxed
- Don't crush her ego, or make feel like a slut
- choose your words carefully and be in control of your body language.
- Afterwards, make sure she isn't embarrassed
- Don't leave without telling her how much she means to you.
- A hug will do.
ur proper gentle and a good man,kudos
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by samsam2019: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2016
Turn her down anyhow you like

Women have been cruelly turning men down since ages and there's no drama.

But since she's your friend you should find your own way of not making her feel miserable

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by 4C2215131: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2016
Kainene77:

Never ever do that unless you want to torment her. Such a sentence will fuel hopes and she will suffer longer than necessary.

Exactly!

1000000 likes.

What a lot of foks don't understand is that all the heart to heart talk and stuff is meant for ailing relationships; where mutual respect, possibly love exist and for one reason or the other things have gone south. Then there will be a lot of hurting, crying and whatnot which is allowed as it's just the mind trying to let go of something it's become accustomed to.

But with scenarios as described by the OP, you just KILL it! Brutal some would say but it'll augur well in the long run for all parties concerned.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Wilson125(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2016
Na so so tears u wan see? Dis one go make am dey emotional pass b4 na
Slapsticker:
it's easier if you aren't single. you just have to tell her to put herself in the shoes of your gf.

However, if you r single...that's gonna take some wit.

They aren't methods around it. just principles.

- Be relaxed
- Don't crush her ego, or make feel like a slut
- choose your words carefully and be in control of your body language.
- Afterwards, make sure she isn't embarrassed
- Don't leave without telling her how much she means to you.
- A hug will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / Yoruba Terms Of Endearment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.