Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (30959 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / How Do I Tell My Wife Without Hurting Her Feeling? / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by monex(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Slowly relegate her to the FRIENDZONE DIVISION, when she stays there for some time without featuring in the main team, she go get sense. cheesy

exactly. for me, I just enter friendzone (not friends with benefits zone o) and forcefully remain there even when you try to bring me out. the friendzone will become so strong that I will be able to gist you about other girls (usually imaginary) that i am asking out sef.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2016
This simple steps will help:

1. Don't reply her msgs immediately, maybe after 3 days of d last received msg with an apology n excuse that u were busy.
2. Don't take or return her calls immediately, maybe after 3 or 4 days that u were busy preferrably u were in a meeting n had it in mind to call bak but sumthg else cropped up...
3. Always give excuses e.g in a meeting or travelled etc

Over time she will use her tongue to count her teeth...and anyday u see her, just be all frndly n receieve 1 fake call n give anoda excuse 2 leave.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Mbediogu(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.

Ah! that will keep her hoping and working harder on him. Just keep dodging until she gets tired.
'Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned'. Shakespeare.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by tomdon(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:
It's simple!

No need for theatrics and all the heart to heart talk and stuff (you may just hurt her more with all that yapping about bla bla bla).

Just via your body language let her know you're not game. Trust me ladies are very very quick to catch on when a man doesn't want them as they are nimble at knowing when he does.

No replies to her SMS', very formal stance when you're together in fact treat her like you'd a guy that is an acquaintance and not a friend. Note the words I used here 'acquaintance' and 'friend'. Both mean different things.

Do this and you're rid of your problem. Note that there is no easy way to turn someone who has feelings for you down without hurting them especially when you go the face-to-face, heart-to-heart route. You gotta be abrupt, cold and distant. It helps the other party when they develop some sort of hate for you via the way you're ignoring them. Their hurt is channeled via this hate emotion thus healing them quicker. Don't be afraid, they don't really hate you it's just a sort of knee jerk reaction to the whole rejection thingy.

that's it
@op
don't reply her messages. if you continue replying her with sweet messages, then you're contradicting yourself
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by AntiWailer: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

Tell her to borrow you 5million that you are going for a course in UK for 4 years.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by tomdon(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
This simple steps will help:

1. Don't reply her msgs immediately, maybe after 3 days of d last received msg with an apology n excuse that u were busy.
2. Don't take or return her calls immediately, maybe after 3 or 4 days that u were busy preferrably u were in a meeting n had it in mind to call bak but sumthg else cropped up...
3. Always give excuses e.g in a meeting or travelled etc

Over time she will use her tongue to count her teeth...and anyday u see her, just be all frndly n receieve 1 fake call n give anoda excuse 2 leave.

hahahahahahahahaha
this one go work die
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Kainene77: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:

What a lot of foks don't understand is that all the heart to heart talk and stuff is meant for ailing relationships; where mutual respect, possibly love exist and for one reason or the other things have gone south. Then there will be a lot of hurting, crying and whatnot which is allowed as it's just the mind trying to let go of something it's become accustomed to.

But with scenarios as described by the OP, you just KILL it! Brutal some would say but it'll augur well in the long run for all parties concerned.

I don't think of it as brutal. I think it is honest and fair and helpful.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by OneManLegion(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2016
geni340:
its nt possible...shez still gonna b pissed. Thats hw we're made.

Holy smokes!!!

Wtf?!?!

Are those melons on your chest?
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by emmanueleexpert(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
Sitting her down, talking to her calmly nd making her knw she means to you buh dat u can't just do it wl worsen the case, if u praise her nd later turn her down... She might move a bit away from dat feelings but wl surely come back.
The best is sit her down, tell her u knw ao she feels buh dat dere's no way nd she shud take her mind off it totally cos it wl neva work cos u only like her n not love! Tell her u re engaged n dat u can neva cheat...
If she's hurt, Fine.. She wl get over it soon.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:
Uhm! There is this lady that has been throwing a lot of green lights at me. The thing is I don't really like this girl and am the kinda guy who doesn't date a person I don't have feelings for.

This girl has been bombarding with cute texts, love emoticons and all that. It scares me atimes and as much as I would like to enjoy the attention, I don't want to hurt her and I don't wanna play her.. I just wanna lay her off me without hurting her.

Does anyone have any idea how I can do this

Mature minds pls... And ladies pls before you get drunk in love, try to figure out if 'that' guy really likes you.

lol.... This is why I resolved to keeping my feelings in locks. Must guys want you to fall in love with them, but the moment you do you are on your own.

The lady didn't just wake up on a pretty weekend to sending you love message. Falling in love is a continuous thing. You must have led her on to the point she. I doubt anyone will start falling for someone who has no interest in them.

Try to avoid waking a womans feelings next time if you have no real interest . Because ones awake if you try to kill it it only makes her want you the more.

She should quit killing herself over one sided love.

Back to your question.. . Just share the link to this page with her, she will never disturb you again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ichommy(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2016
henrygale, Nice Point Sir.
Thanks
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by 4labi: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2016
1. Ignore her BBM and/or Whatsapp msgs and even calls for a long while, she'll free u

2. Tell her you're getting married soon and don't want any distraction from the opposite sex

3. Tell her you have HIV and don't wana spread it (na joke oh) but it'll work fastest
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by abdullkabar(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2016
mrkay101:
Op the best thing is to do nothing Jor.. Jst treat her normal like any other person.

she'll get the hint and her crush on u will jst fade away. Trust me it works(talking 4rm experience)

Telling her u don't like her will only go in two ways

1). She'll feel bad, rejected and embarrassed. And this might make her not talk to u again and therefore ending ur friendship.

2) you might be reading the whole senrio wrong. Maybe she doesn't like u like dat and its all in ur head. Then when u tell her dat u don't like her dat way she laffs at u and wonder what made u ever think of such a thing. therefore making u look so silly then the whole friendship becomes awkward.
This is still the best answer so far........jst do nothing,with time her crush go fade(she will never chase you for life,so dnt get into your head,just be friend with her(she will eventually get d message),who knows,you guys might be best of friends
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SirShymexx: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Lol.

I can't see any "green light" here but I can see yellow light. You can only call it "green light" when she communicates what she wants directly to you cos women play a lot of games and you can never tell what's on their minds. She might be doing it for other reasons and perhaps to get something else of you.

If I were you, I would just play along and keep acting disinterested in whatever game she's playing, especially if chatting to her doesn't cost you anything and you don't mind being cool with her. However, when she summons the courage to communicate what she wants to you - you can just turn her down, the same way chics that're not interested in you always turn you down. She'll understand as long as you're not disrespectful cos she has probably turned down a few people as well. Rejection is part of life - everyone gets rejected.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Minemrys: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2016
Just act indifferently, unc0ncerned, formal and boring while in her presence but the opp0site when with others. It works, that way it'll lo0k as if u never knew, u had alot going on or u just weren't ready for a relati0nship. Instead of hating u, she'll respect u.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by ab2014(m): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2016
HateU2:
Sit her down and act like a man my bro. Be gentle with ur words and let her understand dat u don 'fvck' around or else u would have 'fvcked' her.

Waow! See over confidence. I doff for you sha
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by prinzfavian(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
stubbornman:
@Op be a man just sit her down then stand up and walk away
..she sef go tire for you
This got me cracking up real hard.

OP there is no way you're gona tell her and she wudnt get hurt. Except she never really loved u for real. But telling her puts u both on a safe side than remaining silent or trying to play her.

Prinzfavian.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by prinzfavian(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
decollex:
Let see her Pix, am Sure she is not pretty if not dis question wud never arise. #HardTruth
LOL, there are different humans on NL.
So u mean. If the lady in question was very preety, OP wud av succumbed and never wud we av heard about it right?
cheesy
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by prinzfavian(m): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
SuperModz:
Thanks! this is d best so far
My own nko? embarassed angry
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by geni340(f): 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
OneManLegion:

Holy smokes!!!

Wtf?!?!

Are those melons on your chest?
nope sir,, they are on my stomachundecided
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by OneManLegion(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2016
geni340:
nope sir,, they are on my stomachundecided
They're quite literally on your stomach o.
Your boobies are so large, they extend to your belly button.
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by akanbiaa(m): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2016
Why dont you like her?
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy Kini mo se now
oti se mewa
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by SenatorJames(m): 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
The fact is no matter how you present it, so far that is not she wants to hear, but the way you present will determine how painful it will be.

- Let your actions show you don't care for her
- When she now confront you, tell her you cant date, than being a friend
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by rgee: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy
Kini mo se now

You dey do plenty sef dear gurl!
buh u re fun tho...life needs many more of u abeg!
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
oti se mewa

just reading ur post alone is refreshing n entertaining enof to make my day exciting gurl! dont knw whr u got so much vibes!!!
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
kkh2:

just reading ur post alone is refreshing n entertaining enof to make my day exciting gurl! dont knw whr u got so much vibes!!!
HateU2
I need your help on this abeg
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
rgee:

You dey do plenty sef dear gurl!
buh u re fun tho...life needs many more of u abeg!
awwwwww
Thanks love kiss kiss
We need more peeps of ur type with gud sense of humour and fun too. Not all d saddists wey full nl
Re: How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2016
kkh2:

I'm blushing embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / Guys What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Women? / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.