Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10218 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ebila(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2009
I never knew they were paying guys that are hot.Anyways,i'll go straight to the kitchen and climb on d stove to warm myself,will try not to get burnt though!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 11:06am On Aug 12, 2009
So who is the winner?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju:

So who is the winner?
MOI!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Aug 12, 2009
bluespice:

sweets there r other guys too wink
oxone is sure a looker
yes he is quite hot but StephenP oh my God I can never forget what I saw lol
and he is quite polite as well
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2009
debest1:

MOI!

Where is your picture?
Lemme be the judge cool cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2009
stephenP, oxone, ravenzord and amaka step away from my sweetie oxone cheesy
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju U are really cute just a compliment am not a lesbo lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju:

Where is your picture?
Lemme be the judge cool cool
Cant u picture me in your mind already?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by yjay(f): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
@debest1, im curious too
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
yjay:

@debest1, im curious too
ah come on vjay, i know u dreamt about me last night, lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
sexyLeamon:

hotteju U are really cute just a compliment am not a lesbo lol

Thanks!

@debest

Am waiting smiley
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chibaby5(f): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ topic

none. no hot guyz lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by debest1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
chi-baby:

@ topic

none. no hot guyz lipsrsealed
Damn, how dare u, lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Krayola2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. Fake pix? Now u wan lie?
No be your fault, na the person wey dey tell you you be handsome boy. Mommy's boy grin

No mind the bobo, I don dash am the trophy, I NO KNOW WETIN DEY CAUSE HIM CROCODILE TEARS AGAIN

hahaha. who are the judges?   how much bribe do y'all need to declare me champ. we all know in naija it is the highest bidder that wins. .   I no dey for storee. . . . .

whoever wants to win, holla back with control numba. . . I'll make it happen. wink times dey hard small
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2009
@krayola, Omo mehn I just dey. This so called gurl wey call herself Flgator loff me die, but she is always against eyonigger.

Fl-G, what crocodile tears? All I know is im hot, not stating am the hottest, besides I did not beg for ur vote.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju is really pretty.
smiley
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
stephan p is hott!! damn he beats all the others. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by CrudeOil2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
Who is the ugliest?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by oneluvb55(f): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Krayola2(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Crude Oil:

Who is the ugliest?

hahaha. . .that would be moi.I for upload my pic but the server will crash grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
the ugliest?
that is a very hard contest.
there are about 100 people that could qualify for the semi finals. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2009
Krayola2:

hahaha. . .that would be moi.I for upload my pic but the server will crash grin grin

hehehe, kray how come? You self don join the beauty pageant contest. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
eyonigger:

hehehe, kray how come? You self don join the beauty pageant contest. grin

eyonigger, dont you think you are a little too cocky? hahahaha lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

eyonigger, dont you think you are a little too cocky? hahahaha lol

Cocky over what sweets? All i know is that am one of the male hoties on NL, not claiming to be the hottest.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by patwhizkid(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
Tsheeeeeew
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2009
eyonigger:

Cocky over what sweets? All i know is that am one of the male hoties on NL, not claiming to be the hottest.

its just my opinion, but in my opinion, you are just average.
not one of the hotties on nairaland or the hottest.
ive seen guys in the village that were HOTT! lol
no offence. undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
becareful of them village bois grin

they are all hearthrobs with empty pocket and brain grin grin grin

But i know what u mean, mmmmmmmm. . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

its just my opinion, but in my opinion, you are just average.
not one of the hotties on nairaland or the hottest.
ive seen guys in the village that were HOTT! lol
no offence. undecided

grin grin Hahahah grin grin Ur cracking ma ribs.

Yes I know every1 is entitled to their own opinion. The more you look the less you see. Ha Ha, so the more u keep looking at that cute boy, the more u see him as average. HAha, I really know u meant no offence cutes.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chibaby5(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2009
debest1:

Damn, how dare u, lol

am entitled 2 ma opinion innit grin grin tongue
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
hotteju:

So who is the winner?
Who else?,

Meanwhile gurl you're smoking hot, luv wat i see, cool something!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2009
sgamite, a-40 or is it uby-40 one of them sha,
they cute
be back with more names when i rem
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 1:30am On Aug 13, 2009
oh yeah the guy osasp
still a youngin but. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.