Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10216 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 1:50am On Aug 13, 2009
Obasanjo is the hottest guy
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by smurf1(f): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2009
Lolz!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by chamotex(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2009
TheSeeker:

Obasanjo is the hottest guy

The topic didn't say in Nigeria. It says on Nairaland
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2009
~smurf:

Lolz!

Smurfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by smurf1(f): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2009
My don what's popping?;-)
How you been too?
Glad to have u back, missed u oh, no be small, lolz!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2009
~smurf:

My don what's popping?;-)
How you been too?
Glad to have u back, missed u oh, no be small, lolz!

So good to see you. . . . .
Intel reports say you have been flying from coast to coast.
How is ma wife? wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2009
chamotex:

The topic didn't say in Nigeria. It says on Nairaland
Just maybe you'll be interested to know that, I read and understand correctly. I said what I wanted to, got a problem with that? wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by imiofeh(f): 2:20am On Aug 13, 2009
I dnt think dis topic shd b an issue.We ve thousands of undergraduates who r unemployed.Instead of bringing up ways of reducing unemployment in Nigeria we r busy merry-go-rounding ovr trivialities!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TheSeeker(m): 2:25am On Aug 13, 2009
You're on the wrongest of all pages. Try the "Politics" section.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by smurf1(f): 2:26am On Aug 13, 2009
Same here darl,
I sure have, just got back from the Cayman's,
Getting ready for school soon,
Your wife is wonderful, she sends her love too, lolz!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2009
~smurf:

Same here darl,
I sure have, just got back from the Cayman's,
Getting ready for school soon,
Your wife is wonderful, she sends her love too, lolz!

Smurf, youre really pretty!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

hahaha. who are the judges? how much bribe do y'all need to declare me champ. we all know in naija it is the highest bidder that wins. . I no dey for storee. . . . .

whoever wants to win, holla back with control numba. . . I'll make it happen. wink times dey hard small
Me myself and i are the judges.

Lmao, dude u're crazy

@eyonigga
miti so fun o ki o ma sukun mon.
omo fifun, lakparo fifun
omo to hot bi volcano.
rotfl
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by C2H5OH(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
I told you on page 3 or so that you have found him.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by jaybee3(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
Am i still top of the leader board? cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
jay bee:

Am i still top of the leader board? cool

judging from your profile picture
I am guessing that the little guy is Your son or your brother
And from what I can see he is very cute
so he must have some of your blood
I therefore pronounce you the cutest for now until proven otherwise grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
hotteju:

HELL NAW!!!
StephanP still remains the hottest guy that ive seen so far on nairaland.

jay bee doesnt stand a chance.
and jay bee please fix the red eye in your picture.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2009
hotteju:

hotteju where are you from in nigeria?
you are a pretty girl sha!
i know the men come from left and right looking for you. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hotteju where are you from in nigeria?
you are a pretty girl sha!
i know the men come from left and right looking for you. lol

Lol
I am a Yoruba babe although my mom is from the East

and pls Who is StephenP
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2009
he is cute!!!
looks better than most guys on nairaland.

i havent seen anyone who has beat him yet. lol

who do you think the best looking guy on nairaland is??

and please dont say eyonigger because he is getting too full of himself. lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by hotteju(f): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
Lol

I do not know
cos I am yet to see their pictures wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2009
THE AMAKA:

HELL NAW!!!
StephanP still remains the hottest guy that ive seen so far on nairaland.
can someone please post the link to his profile
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2009
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by mandiiee(f): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2009
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2009
who's dat?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2009
mandiiee:

@ topic , royal boy is d hottest! tongue

OMG, NO.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2009
sexyleamon:

is that really you? lol
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by mandiiee(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2009
lol, yh hes just a kid i knw,
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2009
THE AMAKA:

sexyleamon:

is that really you? lol
yes why are u laughing

who is dis royal boy I beg?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by mandiiee(f): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2009
wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2009
girl u are a joka
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by nawaoh2: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2009
sexy leamon
i still don't have your email
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2009
huh who are u? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.