Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10217 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2009
sexyLeamon:

yes why are u laughing

who is dis royal boy I beg?
hahaha im laughing because your picture is funny. hehehehe cheesy

and royal boy is NOT the business.
OH NO.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2009
is it? undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2009
sexyLeamon:

is it? undecided

isnt it intentionally supposed to be funny? undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2009
no, it was suppose to be scary.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2009
well some people might see it as scary.
but hahaha! i laughed when i saw it.
its hilarious. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2009
well everyone have different taste I guess. so who is the hottest guy on nairaland to u?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2009
from what ive seen so far, in the face, its been Stephan P

but ive only been on NL a short time now.

so since you have been on this site longer, who is the hottest guy on nairaland that youve seen so far?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2009
yeah Stephan P is hot, what I really like is how polite he is really. you know when your hot, and has the
personality, you become the hottest. he's the hottest guy on nairaland so far from what I have seen. his pic in his profile now doesn't do him any justice trust me I have seen better
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2009
mmmm mmmm mmmm hehehehe!!
any other cute guys besides him.

im sorry but i think eyonigger isnt even all that.
who buttered his muffin so much that he thinks he is so hot?
man he is just average.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:20am On Aug 17, 2009
THE AMAKA:

mmmm mmmm mmmm hehehehe!!
any other cute guys besides him.
yeah can't remember names now

THE AMAKA:

im sorry but i think eyonigger isnt even all that.
who buttered his muffin so much that he thinks he is so hot?
man he is just average.

girl you are a big critic be careful wink
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2009
okay ill shut up now. hehehehe cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2009
grin grin better
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2009
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by follypimpi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
O ga ooo grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2009
@follypimpi which one are you?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by follypimpi(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2009
@Amaka
Which 1 am i how
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27am On Aug 24, 2009
which one are you in the picture? grin

my list of hott/cute NL guys:
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by follypimpi(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2009
Am the dude wearing a blue sweat shirt,I wowo i beg no make your PC explode.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2009
Amaka, why do u keep mentioning eyoniggers name? Seems pretty obvious ur just bashing me cos im making it known that am one of the hotties.

I know if I hadn't shown up and my name gets mentioned by some1, then u wud have probably rated me, lol

But u know we are here to have fun, not to exercise some serious issues or having to cause .havoc.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2009
hotties? im sorry but you are just average.
im just stating my opinion while others state theirs.
no harm intended.
just saying.

hotties on NL:
. . .
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hotties? im sorry but you are just average.
im just stating my opinion while others state theirs.
no harm intended.
just saying.

hotties on NL:
. . .

Sure your opinion is entitled to you, my point here is, after not visiting thread 2 pages gone past, and ur still mentioning my name, thats the obvious fact am stating do u grab? You have stated your opinion in the past, but u kept on repeating it when eyoniggers has even stopped quoting you.

Besides that Gurly, no offence, I think you have attitude problem, you are the kind that throws polite insult indirectly. I feel u AMAKA, ibo girl to the core. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by CrudeOil2(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2009
haha, stephenP wins hands down. no other fine boy in NL.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 4:10am On Aug 26, 2009
Crude Oil:

haha, stephenP wins hands down. no other fine boy in NL.
another guy called dreedle is hot cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eleshin(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2009
hottest as in gbona felifeli?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ahmedoo(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2009
who culd it be if not dani1luv abeg check out his pix
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ahmedoo(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2009
eyonigger no wory u fine jare no mind amaka
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 10:59am On Aug 29, 2009
I kinda like Honeric's looks. He is like half Chinko half dudu. And those sexy eyes cheesy kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2009
ahmedoo:

who culd it be if not dani1luv abeg check out his pix

Gabry:

I kinda like Honeric's looks. He is like half Chinko half dudu. And those sexy eyes cheesy kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
He doesnt have his picture on his profile and if u want to check his profile, u can check on the members section
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2009
ok undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by finemocha(f): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2009
so u mean out of all this conversation we couldnt come up with a decent list of NL guys.  I rest my case
but i agree with someone else's comment stephen p wins period
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2009
finemocha:

so u mean out of all this conversation we couldnt come up with a decent list of NL guys. I rest my case
na true talk oo! after all these pages.
as they see them so oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Send Articles On General Topics To National Newspapers / Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.