Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40685 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 10:42pm On May 01, 2016
myfantasies:
I can't fall in love with a man instantly

But wat will first attract me to a guy is his confidence, his sense of humor, cleanliness, nd his dress sense

I would love to vote for LANICKY

Awww..so kind of you.
Thanks a lot dear..I appreciatekisskiss
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok love yes.... So did you ever suspect that I could be born again? What did you see about me that made you to suspect that I could be born again?
You are a nice guy. Are u a virgingrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fynestboi: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
juhan:
smh so u taut i wanted to woo you thats why u ignored me

[img]http://gph.is/1kTLU1x[/img]
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
pinceprinz:

Nyanma! Your mind is too dirty!!

Im not playing with u again sef. Buye buye for real chuchu grin
grin cheesy

Igbira
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fidelismaria: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Funny you cheesy

Oyah make I ask u question

If you open a thread to profess your love for a lady and she storms on the thread calling the moderators for the closure of the thread, how would you feel?

I will probably try nd commit suicide lyk teebilz
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2016
midehi2

The first time I heard your voice, I was like "omo see as this babe dey sound like Celine Dion

Why ur voice come sweet like dat now? Do you lick honey? cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by GIYAZZ(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
shift abeg
Dude, if you got a problem with your life you better go attend to it or better still slit your wrist and die! We don't need your types around here. All y'all do is propagate negative energies and disturb other sane people with your mental unstableness and stupidity. Plus, if you wanna get it with any person up in here, better take me off your list or you'd so regret it. I will make your life miserable. Be warned.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 10:46pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
hahahah u haven't answered my question love.. grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Of course, I actually thought you wanted to woo me so I had to ignore you so that you will not lure the man of God into sin tongue
lol who dash u man of God? Satan first-born tongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
You wey dey ask, are you a virgin? cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 10:47pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

The man of my dreams before grin

Anyway, do u support LGBT then? wink

My love kiss kiss. You still dey my mind o grin

Well am kinda indifferent about LGBT, so that might probably count as being in support since i am not clearly against it.

I believe life should be about being happy and fulfilling ones dreams. If certain people in the society feel the need to change sexual preference to be happy, then by all means let them do what pleases them. As long as they do not try to influence other's to make the same choice then i have absolutely nothing against them.

Life should be enjoyed and people shouldnt be trapped by dogma or the beliefs of others.

#TeamMissGdope For Miss Nairaland

1 Share

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 01, 2016
midehi2:

nice one
U like hairs too cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahah to u haven't answered my question love.. grin grin
Lol, answer my question, you can ask me too
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
SeverusSnape
smiley very much available here and now.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Funkychic(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
What's your best colour?
Cc:funkychic
lol....Danceville, no colour in particular, green and yellow exempted
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by lanicky(f): 10:50pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:
@firsteva knightngale
why don't you have a mind of your own?

@sweetorga.sm/Mrnip.ples
asides from nairalanding what else do you do as a pastime hobby?

@midehi2
would you shāg me on a first date if we bonded so well?

@ireneony
are you really this weird offline or is it just an internet persona?

@freecocoa
are you married?

@lanicky
if you win miss NL what would do with the money?

@pinkbarbie
do you have a boyfriend?

@mizmykoli
can I marry you? grin

Hmmm..lol
Well, I'll share 40% of the total sum with my team members. grin emmm..nd the 60% left.. Ahhh em. Loltongue
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

smiley very much available here and now.
Good, you are in romance sectiongrin do u like hairy ladies?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2016
Aminat508

If u became the president of Nigeria, what problem would u wish to solve in Nigeria?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Delphie(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict.. I don't really know much about Nigerian guys and how romantic they are
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Lol, answer my question, you can ask me too
NO NO NO.... I neither smoke nor drink but yes I am not a virgin...
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2016
Juhan

Wats ur opinion abt intimacy gadgets?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry, I know you are not into guys or men but how old were you when you lost your virginity? grin grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Na bad kweshun i ask?

Why u wan measure her boobi? You wan buy am bra? grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Good, you are in romance sectiongrin do u like hairy ladies?
Depends on where the hairs are situated. But generally speaking, I don't dislike hairy ladies.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
NO NO NO.... I neither smoke nor drink but yes I am not a virgin...
Lol, I believe yougrin

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

My love kiss kiss. You still dey my mind o grin

Well am kinda indifferent about LGBT, so that might probably count as being in support since i am not clearly against it.

I believe life should be about being happy and fulfilling ones dreams. If certain people in the society feel the need to change sexual preference to be happy, then by all means let them do what pleases them. As long as they do not try to influence other's to make the same choice then i have absolutely nothing against them.

Life should be enjoyed and people shouldnt be trapped by dogma or the beliefs of others.

Ur such a wonderful thinker grin that's the man of my dream right there wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 10:54pm On May 01, 2016
Delphie:
donbenedict.. I don't really know much about Nigerian guys and how romantic they are

You must be from Togo or Ghana grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
Delphie:
like seriously? Are u telling me you ain't a Nigerian and you'v not had a Nigerian boyfrnd eva?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Depends on where the hairs are situated. But generally speaking, I don't dislike hairy ladies.
I like men that are not too hairygrin

Can I go naughtygrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ipledge10(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
@monalisa185 will you follow me to the sun if I decide to relocate there

@Nubian999 will you marry me

@smellymouth where do you see all your memes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.