Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] (40683 Views)

Ladies Let's Play A Romance Game / Tag And Ask / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
nfaga
grin Mo fe re sun Npandeve!

odaro, okankan laaji
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Angelberry, I know you are not into guys or men but how old were you when you lost your virginity? grin grin
I'm still a virgingrin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:

You must be from Togo or Ghana grin

check the babe profile jor

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 10:57pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
@monalisa1.85 will you follow me to the sun if I decide to relocate there

@Nubian99.9 will you marry me

@smellymou.th where do you see all your memes?

Ipledge10, i get them from the Internet.

But the inspiration? Na GOD oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 01, 2016
scentmarlc:

Oga rebel, diz is to mush ooo grin .... just kuku adk for her autobiography then cheesy

By the way, skarltt what exactly did i do wrong today? u kno i loff u. so be free

you smeared our campaign with talks of cult this and that. And you attacked my teammates, not nice angry angry
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
I like men that are not too hairygrin

Can I go naughtygrin
I'm not too hairy, So I suppose you like me. grin I've never shaved my armpit nor pubic hair, 'cause they seldom grow. cheesy

Of course, Go naughty. No probs.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by finalboss1(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
finalboss1 how did you feel when you were banned because of me.
And what were your offence?
..hmm. dur mod gave one week ban ..felt bad.

for just saying my mind
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Juhan

Wats ur opinion abt intimacy gadgets?
itz okay buh i dont see why you should keep toys when u can have the real thing with a real person.
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ireneony(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Ireneony

One of the millenium development goals talks about promoting gender equality. Do u feel there is need for such to be adopted in the Nigerian society?
yes!
Yes in the sense that; women should not be harass because of the way they dress.
Women should be giving a voice to speak for their right.
I don't like the way the africa society especially nigerians view women. ..a man can have sex with different women, everyone will hail and praise him but when a woman sleep with just two men, people will term her goldgiggers and prost.itute

Just like today for example, I went to sport section and I commented you need to come and see the way men were eating me alive..one even told me to go back to romance section and what a lady like me is doing in the midst of men. Imagine that rubbish! ...chai! I never knew sport are only for men grin----only on nairaland

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
"We teach girls to shrink themselves
To make themselves smaller
We say to girls,
"You can have ambition
But not too much
You should aim to be successful
But not too successful
Otherwise you will threaten the man."
Because I am female
I am expected to aspire to marriage
I am expected to make my life choices
Always keeping in mind that
Marriage is the most important
Now marriage can be a source of
Joy and love and mutual support
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage
And we don't teach boys the same?
We raise girls to see each other as competitors
Not for jobs or for accomplishments
Which I think can be a good thing
But for the attention of men
We teach girls that they cannot be sexual beings
In the way that boys are
Feminist: the person who believes in the social
Political, and economic equality of the sexes"

Men are still the head, I know! Society should pls change the way they treat women.

Lets call a spade a spade!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ipledge10(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ipledge10, i get them from the Internet.

But the inspiration? Na GOD oo grin
the inspiration thick
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Delphie(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict I'm a Nigerian.. Lets just skip that question abeg
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm still a virgingrin
wow... I believe you...
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by kinglekan: 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur such a wonderful thinker grin that's the man of my dream right there wink

Thanks hun kiss kiss kiss

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
RebelliousDark:

that's how you would get married today and justify cheating on your spouse with the "changing of food" mantra. well, thank god say me sef na food monger so if we get married na two of us go dey chop different kinds of food outside our matrimonial homes. . .grin
hahahahahhahahaha so u will allow me? shocked
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by donbenedict(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2016
Countrygirl

If you had the power to change the marriage vows whch is being recited at weddings

What part would you change?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm not too hairy, So I suppose you like me. grin I've never shaved my armpit nor pubic hair, 'cause they seldom grow. cheesy

Of course, Go naughty. No probs.
wow! I'm opposite..Ever given a lady head before?

1 Like

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Delphie(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
kinglekan:
You must be from Togo or Ghana grin

Nah.. Nigeria
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
juhan:
itz okay buh i dont see why you should keep toys when u can have the real thing with a real person.
Coming from you? shocked Oga oooooh
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by misspicy(f): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
<Jadekitana have you tried w**d/shisha or any smoke b4>...Prettythicksme do you like twerking....Stupedinluv have you ever tasted alcohol...

laveda are you an extrovert....Vizkiz how many gf do you have currently....misspicy do you like money...Farano is that really you in your dp.... nobody shld ask me anytin oooh grin
LOL
cheesy
Yes I love money

Royal blak double 0 7 do you hate money?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry knowing the kind of Moniker I have, why did you ask me if I was born again and which of my post or comment that you saw that also contributed in asking me that question cool cool
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ipledge10(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
@skarlett can you cook egusi well, will you be able to a
Handle a pestle weighing 50lbs
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
wow... I believe you...
Hahaha, what is your best sssex position?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
HateU2:
U like hairs too cheesy
crazy about it cheesy
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ipledge10(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
donbenedict:
Countrygirl

If you had the power to change the marriage vows whch is being recited at weddings

What part would you change?

this guy just wicked,with wicked questions
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by okuneddie(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Nice one, what is your craziest moment with the opposite sex?

that will be when I was serving in Taraba state and a lady went mountain hiking with me even though she heard the villagers say that there are lots of snakes there. we had fun discussed about many things and I was like awwwh cos she is very intelligent. I'm not talking about academics but the way she reason till now and responded to my questions then......it was few hours but we had fun, more than I have ever had with any of my ex gfs
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Fynestboi: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm still a virgingrin

[img]http://gif.co/vfQK.gif[/img]
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Smellymouth: 11:02pm On May 01, 2016
ipledge10:
the inspiration thick

Thick like kpomo abi? grin

Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Coming from you? shocked Oga oooooh
what?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
wow! I'm opposite..Ever given a lady head before?
Nah, I've never done cunnilingus.

You?... Ever done fellacio?
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by ireneony(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
..hmm. dur mod gave one week ban ..felt bad.

for just saying my mind
can you kindly tell me what you wrote.
I never saw your mention sha..most time I do see hidden comments on my mention..maybe your comment was among grin
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by midehi2(f): 11:04pm On May 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
midehi2

The first time I heard your voice, I was like "omo see as this babe dey sound like Celine Dion

Why ur voice come sweet like dat now? Do you lick honey? cool
Lmao..anything sweerie, i am very naugh.ty when am Hot
Re: Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] by SmellingAnus(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Hahaha, what is your best sssex position?
please don't laugh at me.... It's Missionary, then my second best is Spooning

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Check Out Cool Sms To Send To Your Val On Vals Day / Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.