Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club (29612 Views)

Poll: Are You In Support Of This Action By The G.O

Yes: 35% (40 votes)
No: 64% (74 votes)
This poll has ended

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Gov Kwankwaso Floats Private Army, Relegates Hisbah Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by akigbemaru: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2009
@ Jakumo or Jaguda (Omo ole Ifo)

Let that man of God alone, he's not in Igboland, comment on what ever concerns Ndigbo.
I know why the cage birds sing though? I guess this came out from jealousy from Ndigbo people about the Yoruba dominant of all religions. The reason is we created the first ever religion on earth, if you want proof I have everything right here.
  grin grin grin grin
Igbo people always say they are predominantly Christians; but they get mad that every tribute about this religion always goes out to Yoruba prophets because they are real, they won’t go to Okija shrine and had 100 skulls buried on the church altars.

You don’t just say you are Christians, you got to have something to show for it; which you definitely don’t have to show. Ha haabluhaa, so pathetic.
Yorubas of today, exhibit great potential in all religions of the world than Igbo people. I don’t care if it’s Traditional, Islam and Christianity

cool cool cool cool
Traditional religion, Yoruba religion is the only religion that made it out of Africa. They put it on the same level with Islam and Christianity. But they said slavery, internecine and not enough proselytes amount to its weaken foundation.
Check the Wikipedia about Yoruba religion: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoruba_religion

“Christianity and Islam also have long histories in Africa, but neither of those can claim to be African in origin in their present state like the undoubtedly African religion of the Yoruba. While much of Africa has increasingly adopted foreign religions, many indigenous faiths remain. The lack of proselytizing or establishing written "rule books" prevents these religions from spreading as much as Islam or Christianity. Regardless, they survive, both in Africa and the Western Hemisphere.”I will tell you this that “First Jesus was black from Yoruba religion (he was dreadlocked known has “dada ogbegun in Yoruba language and XMAS was a Yoruba celebrating stole by the Greek)—I will prove and show you the link if you want to.

1) Christianity
1[b])The first African Bishop in the history of Africa is bishop Samuel Ajayi crowther, he translated the English bible to Yoruba.
2) The first ten foremost pastors in Nigeria today are Yorubas. The only pastor in Africa that made it to 100 most influential people in the world is Pastor Adeboye.
3) First white garment church of the world was founded by a Yoruba “Olusegun Oshoba.”[/b]    tongue tongue tongue tongue  

2) Islam
1)   Yoruba Muslims of Kwara and Kogi pull string (they know the front and back of Koran). tongue tongue tongue tongue

3) Traditional belief
Ndigbo claimed they have Ifa or Oracle for where? I may tell you the secret now, it’s this Ifa thing that puts Yoruba religion on the same spot with Islam and Christianity. They are 267 million Orisha worshipper all around the world. I got my like if you want it. We are taking over buddy! tongue tongue tongue

The renown Ifa priests around the world are Yorubas
1) AWO FA'LOKUN FATUMBI (he’s known all around the world).
2)    Chief Ifayemi Elebuibon (he’s famous in Nigeria).   tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by akigbemaru: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2009
Jakumo:

Are you trying to tell me in a roundabout way that my application to join the Idanre Monkeys is being declined ?

You sound like a very reasonable and sane man, so please reassure me that you are not trying to stand in the way of my bid for Idanre Monkeydom.  

@Jakumo or Jaguda

Your access has been granted, you don't even need any application. Once a monkey will forever be a monkey. Turn that monkey around and check is backhead, you will see that it's flat and check yourself up from the mirror and see that yours backhead is also flat. Then, embrace the Monkey and say "blood is thicker than water' that would be like a family re-union. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by blacksta(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Jakumo or Jaguda

Your access has been granted, you don't even need any application. Once a monkey will forever be a monkey. Turn that monkey around and check is backhead, you will see that it's flat and check yourself up from the mirror and see that yours backhead is also flat. Then, embrace the Monkey and say "blood is thicker than water' that would be like a family re-union. grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

I hope u r done now - u made your point
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2009
akigbemaru:

@Jakumo or Jaguda

I am performing these rites as we speak, but if my efforts turn out to be in vain, expect to hear from my attorneys.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2009
blaksta
Ikey is that you above  - brown monkey.

i think na emm Akigbemaru Chimpola grin
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2009
the haters can talk and RANT from now till eternity[b]. THERE IS NOTHING YOU ALL CAN DO ABOUT IT!! [/b] every man to his own belief and opinion!! your rants abot another man's belief and those you seek to defend or agree with goes to no issue!!   ADEBOYE ROCKS!! ADEBOYE RIDES HIGH-----RCCG MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING!!  RANT ON____--no be today una begin talk------you can only rant-and rant and--------rant it has no effect of Gods blessings!!   RANT on!! ADEBOYE remains a legend.  am i also hypnotised------my God----- how e take concern you where and the pastor i choose to give my cash?? ehn??  do your own , i do my own!! end of story!!   talk from now till eternity!!  Wetin dey don dey---------who dey go RCCG full groung---make una dey vomit everything possible. E NO CONCERN WHO GO DONATE GIVE CHURCH!!  grin grin  THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NEVER PREVAIL!!

The first ten foremost pastors in Nigeria today are Yorubas. The only pastor in Africa that made it to 100 most influential people in the world is Pastor Adeboye. HE WILL ONLY BELIEVE GODS REPORT ABOUT HIM---NOT THAT OF MEN!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2009
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ikeyman00(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2009
yes there is nothin we can do about it

yes god will surely drop out from the sky to plant cassava for the poor followers

oh yessssssssssss god want u [size=20pt]rich[/size]
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by shhhine(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2009
Na wa o, People are hungry and all they can think of is auditorium and church. Why not set up schools and hospitals a large percentage of the population can go to, they can task the same millionnaires to pay for it. Even if our Political leaders dont give a f**k, our Spiritual leaders should not do the same. cry

Oma seun ooooooooo.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2009
WHO SAYS  THE POOR AND SO CALLED LOWLY DONT GET HELP FROM RCCG??  it has never worked and it will never work to combat poverty by simply distributing money to the poor------that will never solve the problem!! A lot of people has got the link in Church where they landed their dream job , ophans got scholaships, those who got help from several programs arranged by the church to help the needy!! THE CHURCH HAS A LOT OF THINGS IN PLACE TO HELP PEOPLE! IN NEED! of course the press will never publicise that--------------it is a pity but then who cares---those who knows are aware------the ignorant contine to rant like a ranting ant!!   Adeboye rocks!!

And as per the JET it BELONGS TO RCCG it is not owned by the G.O if another G.O comes in---it will be used by his office to transport him in furtherance of Gods work!! RCCG is extremely Big and if the office of the G.O has a jet to transport its Go to any part of the world---it is only the ignorant and the naive that will find fault in that. your president has a jet attached to his office(does the fact that there are poor people in Nigeria prevent him from having it attached to his office?? nO!!

RCCG ROCKS!!   ADEBOYE JO---------ADEBOYE JARE!! THE LORD IS GOOD!! THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
I grew up as an anglican and when I hear all this stories, I really wonder.
I am not going to condenm Daddy G.O but I must say so many people need help.
There is a story on Linda Ikeji's blog concerning a lady that needs money for an operation.
She used to feature in an RCCG soap opera ( Heaven's Gate).
Check out the link below

http://lindaikeji..com/ (Scrooll down to read the full story)

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Save Caroline Johnson

Caroline's husband put this on facebook. I thought more people should see and read this, and hopefully help!

TO SAVE CAROLINE JOHNSON FROM LEUKEMIA (CANCER OF THE BLOOD) - As written by Tony Johnson

We write with sincerity of heart, hoping that after you have read this letter, our good Lord will enable you give.We are a family of 5 (five) and have been married for over 7years; blessed with 3 Children, my wife is a Christian actress currently showing on air. (Heaven’s Gate as UJU) and I am an architect by profession.

We are members of THE POTTERS HOUSE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP CHURCH – Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria.We had plans, hope and aspiration like any other good citizen of Nigeria would, until my wife was diagnosed to have leukemia, i.e. (cancer of the Blood) in October 2008, when she was 5months plus into the pregnancy of our 3rd Child (Oluwatise Johnson).

Initially the cancer was diagnosed at a Private Hospital at Surulere in Lagos, but we were referred to the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) Ikeja.

There she was on admission with the pregnancy but a dilemma to save my wife or baby was managed with multiple blood transfusion and treatment until her pregnancy was 7months 1 week when she suddenly fell into labour, but we thank God both mother and child survived on the 17/12/2008.

We thought all was over, since the doctors initially thought she had an acute anemia, but four weeks after delivery my wife’s immune system and blood level dropped to 9% PCV and fell almost into a shock, then further investigations were carried out including bone marrow test (aspiration and biopsy) and she also had multiple transfusions.

It was then the doctors gave us the news that my wife has ACUTE LYMPHOBIASTIC LEUKEMIA TYPE 1 also known as (CANCER of the BLOOD)

Since then, she has been through chemotherapy treatment and blood transfusions hoping that it would help contain the cancer cells. But now, further investigations and tests including bone marrow transplant were advised by the doctors at LASUTH to be done abroad in INDIA. (Please feel free to request backing documents).

A lot of our life-time savings have been spent on hospital admissions, treatments, drugs, investigations, tests and scan. We have currently spent over 2.5million naira but that’s just a phase of the treatment.

We are currently seeking your help to support in raising funds that will help us travel to India for further investigations and to carryout a bone marrow transplant summing to a total cost of $50, 000 (fifty thousand dollars). (Eight million five hundred thousand naira)Currently, we have a total collection of “One million one hundred thousand naira” from Families and friends.

I would sincerely appreciate your donation and support towards saving my wife from this dreaded disease ‘Cancer of the Blood’.

Unfortunately, our two older children Omolayo 7 and Imisioluwa 4 struggle to understand or accept what has suddenly happened to their very loving and argyle mother.(We both trust God for His perfected miracle, we feel led to take this step as time is running out as well as our personal resources. Please in whatsoever way you could help Caroline, please do.)

We have set us an account at GTB bank for those that would simply like to help out through funds transfer.

All donations in cheque may be written in favour of “save Caroline Johnson” GTB 206-179570-110May the good Lord stir your hearts to help and hold back the forces of sickness from you and your family. Amen.

Caroline before

Caroline today

If you can, please help.
May God be with her
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by REALTRUTH1: 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
switch47:

WHO SAYS  THE POOR AND SO CALLED LOWLY DONT GET HELP FROM RCCG??  it has never worked and it will never work to combat poverty by simply distributing money to the poor------that will never solve the problem!! A lot of people has got the link in Church where they landed their dream job , ophans got scholaships, those who got help from several programs arranged by the church to help the needy!! THE CHURCH HAS A LOT OF THINGS IN PLACE TO HELP PEOPLE! IN NEED! of course the press will never publicise that--------------it is a pity but then who cares---those who knows are aware------the ignorant contine to rant like a ranting ant!!   Adeboye rocks!!
And as per the JET it BELONGS TO RCCG it is not owned by the G.O if another G.O comes in---it will be used by his office to transport him in furtherance of Gods work!! RCCG is extremely Big and if the office of the G.O has a jet to transport its Go to any part of the world---it is only the ignorant and the naive that will find fault in that. your president has a jet attached to his office(does the fact that there are poor people in Nigeria prevent him from having it attached to his office?? nO!!
RCCG ROCKS!!   ADEBOYE JO---------ADEBOYE JARE!! THE LORD IS GOOD!! THE GATE OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST HIS CHURCH!!
 It takes a religious bigot like U who has been blinded by the religious activities going on in RCCG not to see reason with vivid realities.I thought someone said the Jet belongs to 5members of the church and not Adeboye's? U can see how delussive U and many dumb unrealistic people reasons.U re speaking 4 RCCG and there has been many conflicting stories about the Jet issue,,why can't adeboye comes out to tell us the truth about the Jet?
Listen to me Bro,,,I was a member of RCCG AND NOW AM NO MORE! Most of the Pastors in RCCG re not even born again? The church has slided and is still sliding.Its a pitty this is happening,,its a pity Adeboye allows himself to be boxed up by wrong advisers on how to manage the church.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by REALTRUTH1: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
@switch47:
Please respond to my question! Again I ask who owns the Jet? Is it owned by Adeboye, RCCG as organisation or by 5members of the church? Remember U said its owned by the office of the GO of RCCG,,,however this is contrary to several possible excuses the church has ascribed to the ownership of the Jet.
Sometimes last year, members of the RCCG were asked to contribute to the purchase of the Jet,,but today people are confused about the ownership of the Jet.Mere men would just wake up one day and use RELIGION to cover up very logical questionable ACTS by the practioneers of such religion,,,There re greater men of God who were actually after God's heart that fell off from God's grace,,,these re the signs we re seeing in RCCG,,,there is no point defending the church,,what U should do is pass the message to the pastor or GO that people re actually raising questions about the church activities and that these questions re very genuine and logical.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ REAL TRUTH
     Adeboye owes you no explanation on the RCCG jet, his members are not complaining. I AM NOT HIS MEMBER!! i used to be!!  it is you who is very ignorant. there is nothing wrong in the office of the GO having a jet as long as it is not for luxury. IT HAS A PURPOSE>  any which way---you can only RANT and RANT on this public forum---THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! his followers are not complaining. if he de pain you. go and sue him!!  as a meddle some interlopper!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Witi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
I wake up every morning ever since this post came up to appease the god's on behalf of you people insulting the man of GOD. henceforth anybody that insult the man god shall be attacked by shonpona a wicked god in Ijesha land that inflicts chicken pox. smiley
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by REALTRUTH1: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
switch47:

@ REAL TRUTH
Adeboye owes you no explanation on the RCCG jet, his members are not complaining. I AM NOT HIS MEMBER!! i used to be!! it is you who is very ignorant. there is nothing wrong in the office of the GO having a jet as long as it is not for luxury. IT HAS A PURPOSE> any which way---you can only RANT and RANT on this public forum---THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!! his followers are not complaining. if he de pain you. go and sue him!! as a meddle some interlopper!!
I thought U re an intelligent person! I asked you a question to revalidate ur position as earlier stated by you that its the office of the GO that owns the Jet,,,now U re resorting to low ebb to escape my questioning,,,even Revd. King as pastor have supporters and people who believe in him,,,U re just one of those who believe everybody who claims to be a pastor.
I will every christian to practice their christianity just like the BEREAN Christiians did,,,go back to the scripture and always ask questions when the need arises!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
@REAL TRUTH

NO---- i am not intelligent.   I don talk my own!! you talk your own----everybody has a right to their opinion. as far as am concern. NOTHING DO RCCG G.O having a JET attached to his office to take care of movement to parishes in all the continents, AMERICA ASIA------many major countries---------That sir is my opinon.As per your ReV king example----Rev king contravened the law---he mrderd people and enslaved them and God disgraced him.  i don talk my own ,inteligent or not. NA MY OWN BE THAT!!! ADEBOYE ROCKS!! the greatest legend of our timE!!  That sir is my opinion.   NOTHING DO PASTOR ADEBOYE. THE LORD IS WITH HIM!!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by blacksta(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2009
switch47:

@REAL TRUTH

NO---- i am not intelligent.   I don talk my own!! you talk your own----everybody has a right to their opinion. as far as am concern. NOTHING DO RCCG G.O having a JET attached to his office to take care of movement to parishes in all the continents, AMERICA ASIA------many major countries---------That sir is my opinon.As per your ReV king example----Rev king contravened the law---he mrderd people and enslaved them and God disgraced him. i don talk my own inteligent or not. NA MY OWN BE THAT!!! ADEBOYE ROCKS!! the greatest legend of our timE!! That sir is my opinion. NOTHING DO PASTOR ADEBOYE. THE LORD IS WITH HIM!!

This not a test question - Imagine u faced with this scenario - what would you do - Lets say you have 1 Million Naira and two different group approaches you for assistance

One Group - The Church

Second Group - A set of people requiring the following assistance such as medical bills . schools fees and etc

Thanks

Honest response required
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by nex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2009
I see this thread has been deviated to discuss all what not.

I just want to correct one misconception:

@akigbemaru

you claim that Yoruba civilization has been in existence for more than 2000 but the Ooni of Ife whom I consider to be a better custodian of Yoruba History, Tradition and Culture has made clear to the entire world that Oduduwa came from Heaven and created the entire earth with his chicken and maize around the 1100s.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by switch47(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
blacksta:

This not a test question - Imagine u faced with this scenario - what would you do - Lets say you have 1 Million Naira and two different group approaches you for assistance

One Group - The Church

Second Group - A set of people requiring the following assistance such as medical bills . schools fees and etc

Thanks

Honest response required
  ------------it all depends on   intution, you can assist the needy and still assist the church.  and it also depends on the church. personaly i wont drop 1 million for RCCG ---------its all about what is going on in your spiritual mind.I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RCCG AND I ALSO HAVE MANY RESERVATIONS ABOUT THE CHURCH> that does not mean i should condemn those who give money to the church like am being paid to do so. and that does not mean i should declare pastor Adeboye a fake because his members pay tithes and make donations!!  most of this things been said on this thread is not what said but how said. many of the things the critics say here goes a longway to reveal the kind of persons they are.  

@ Nex

Oni of ifeis not the custodian of yoruba tradition. if a particular ooni decides to vommit rubbish about a certain person who brought one yeye fowl---bla bla bla. that does not make it correct.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by ademocrat(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
Am highly suprised, in this meltdown, what about club #100 where you give each beggar on the road 100 box per day,or establish 1000 beggar, wont God be too happy for that, wont they the beggars be happy to be christians.nigerians have lost her priority and am supriseed the church too shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
@switch47
Sharap! My club is better than your fucking RCCG club (at least, we are honest).
Before you and other bloodsuckers / bloodsucker worshipers read any further, please forward your bank accounts to me. I can put them to better use.

beaf: Make una seize noise!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give your lives to da lord!
Why continue to worship mamon?
Why worship at the alter of false prophets with the split tongues of serpents?

I have been raised to open an endtime miracle church. Come for your miracle today!
Yes the book says, "By their fruits ye shall know them"! I can vouch that I do not yet have a jet plane.
All are invited for a feast of blessings

Date: 18 August 2009
Venue: Ojuelegba
Gate fee: $10.00 person only
Front seat fee: $200.00 per person only

Come as you are! There is a section for everybody; we welcome womanisers to our "pololo section", we have the best strippers; weewee smokers can buy at a blessed price; if gambling is your thing, come right in and be blessed by our sumptious arcade!

Governors! Politicians! Thieves and oil bunkerers! The lord calls you; you are chosen for special Damascus road blessings; the fee for every contract blessing is just $1.5 million. It is easy to give to the lord! Come and be blessed!

Daughters in the lord! You are welcome! Out of my loins flow endless blessings!

The spirit has summoned my attention to certain works of iniquity on this thread! Ha!
I wept at the words of nuzo, who declared himself a demi god shocked. nuzo beloved you have sinned a great sin, the atonement of which requires a brimming container of Chinese goods (I can recieve at our Alaba branch).

Behold, I saw the heavens open and a voice like seven tempests roared, "tpiah* will be banned again from both NL and Dugbe market. One the third day, after obeisance she shall rise and dwell amongst akara sellers forevermore!"

Rejoice! The day of the lord commeth!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Beaf: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
switch47:

------------it all depends on intution, you can assist the needy and still assist the church. and it also depends on the church. personaly i wont drop 1 million for RCCG ---------its all about what is going on in your spiritual mind.I AM NOT A MEMBER OF RCCG AND I ALSO HAVE MANY RESERVATIONS ABOUT THE CHURCH> that does not mean i should condemn those who give money to the church like am being paid to do so. and that does not mean i should declare pastor Adeboye a fake because his members pay tithes and make donations!! most of this things been said on this thread is not what said but how said. many of the things the critics say here goes a longway to reveal the kind of persons they are.

@ Nex

Oni of ifeis not the custodian of yoruba tradition. if a particular ooni decides to vommit rubbish about a certain person who brought one yeye fowl---bla bla bla. that does not make it correct.

Na so Al-Qaeda take start!
Brainwashed blind faith! I predict that we will see born agains bombing or involved in a terrible scandal in the near future.
These bloodsucking sons and daughters of belzebub have brought only pain to a suffering country. Someone pointed out that a member of that church is currently begging the public for money to treat her leukaemia. . .

Bastards!
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by superior1: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2009
The problem is, you guyz are trying to explain things that pertains to God and His believers with logical reasoning. It doesnt work that way, while one shouldnt be dogmatic, the concept of christainity as a faith exceeds human understanding and perception.
know that if truely the works of Pastor Adeboye is of God leading, then whatever gabbage you try throwing at him is an attempt against God.
I pray may heaven never hold you to expalination
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2009

We are currently seeking your help to support in raising funds that will help us travel to India for further investigations and to carryout a bone marrow transplant summing to a total cost of $50, 000 (fifty thousand dollars). (Eight million five hundred thousand naira)[/b]Currently, we have a total collection of “One million one hundred thousand naira” from Families and friends.

So, why can't the board members at RCCG and their CEO [b]call on Club 1000 to each donate only $100
(small money for these big boyz and gurlz). That will land $100,000 to save Caroline Johnson from the death grips of Leukemia?

Well, the church has more important issues to deal with, like maintaining the private jet, paying the pilots, painting the CEO's new house in London, ensuring that the CEO's bulletproof limousine is updated with the latest software on car security, sending monthly payment to the tailor who ensures that the CEO wears very nice suits at very important occasions, etc.

Okay, now I see why Caroline Johnson's life is not really a priority for the RCCG. Thank you.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2009
superior1:

I pray may heaven never hold you to expalination

Stay there on your knees praying, you dumb phuck, and while you are down there, give Pastor Eunuch some head so he can throw you some loose change for your efforts.  Your reward is definitely in heaven, so maybe you ought to plan and work towards on an early arrival there, though whether or not virgins will be part of the deal remains an unknown to me.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
Can someone tell the CEO of RCCG to try help a member of the flock suffering the potentially fatal ravages of leukemia?

Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2009
RichyBlacK:

So, why can't the board members at RCCG and their CEO call on Club 1000 to each donate only $100 (small money for these big boyz and gurlz). That will land $100,000 to save Caroline Johnson from the death grips of Leukemia?

Well, the church has more important issues to deal with, like maintaining the private jet, paying the pilots, painting the CEO's new house in London, ensuring that the CEO's bulletproof limousine is updated with the latest software on car security, sending monthly payment to the tailor who ensures that the CEO wears very nice suits at very important occasions, etc.

Okay, now I see why Caroline Johnson's life is not really a priority for the RCCG. Thank you.

It is really really sad.
To think she used to feature in Heaven's Gate (R.C.C.G Soap Opera) as Uju.
Misplaced priorities indeed
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2009
aysometin:

It is really really sad.
To think she used to feature in Heaven's Gate (R.C.C.G Soap Opera) as Uju.
Misplaced priorities indeed

Don't mind all those hypocrites deceiving gullible Nigerians! All those talk is mainly to extract money from Nigerians who mainly want to experience some spiritual peace - nothing wrong with that. But when these people need help, what does the church do?

RCCG, a global multinational conglomerate, a huge company, can afford to bankroll major calamities like that facing Caroline Johnson.

Even if they don't want to touch the billion dollar coffers of the church, how about devoting one Sunday every month for members worldwide to make donations to help members in dire need of medical attention? For that Sunday, all donations, offerings and tithes MUST go to a special funds called Rapid Response Medical Funds (RRMF). The RRMF will be used to help members (let's just focus on the millions of members they have for now) who are dire need.

They can then go on to establish other funds like:
1. Rapid Response Education Funds (RREF): For members in need of financial assistance to complete their education
2. Rapid Response Welfare Funds (RRWF): For members who have lost their jobs, need temporary help to pay rent, need a wardrobe makeover, need money for legal counsel, etc.

Prayer points will focus on increasing these general funds so that more members can be helped and more people will have smiles on their faces as they clap their hands to the Lord, dance to music and shout "Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!!"

How about that?
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by Jakumo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
You've got a heart of gold there Richy. A very rare heart of gold.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by kokoA(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
The girl fine o.
Re: Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club by RichyBlacK(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2009
Jakumo:

You've got a heart of gold there Richy.    A very rare heart of gold.

Jakumo,

Well, that's what the church should be doing. The bible emphasizes these things but today the Christian church has been hijacked by pretenders and charlatans who neither follow the teachings of Christ nor those of the many prophets before Him. All they care about is looking good with 2010 Lexus cars and wearing expensive jewelry.

RCCG should immediately setup committees to establish those funds: RR[b]M[/b]F, RR[b]E[/b]F and RR[b]W[/b]F.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents In Nigeria, Past And Present / Ali Modu Sheriff Congratulates Makarfi Over Supreme Court Victory / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.