Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police (31614 Views)

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Awoofawo(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
molydonhenry:
Wat r u insinuating? dat d herdsmen exist only in stories
Don mind the kiddult!

All the accusations from mib-belt, southeast and southwest are lie. why will folks keep pointing fingers to them everywhere, are they the only non indigene living in those affected communities.

Abeg make dem park well, war the war will be bloody, when it start, everyone is ready now. No single tribe can lay claim to violence cool
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by elvisdaniels(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.

I challenge you... with lots of video evidence
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nonjebose(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2016
greenpasture:

You show the true marks of education. The ability to take a position based on research and not Mob psychology. Well done!
Surely you dont know the true mark of education. If you do, then you will realise that on the spot analysis or what you may call learning by demostration is the best form of analysis, and not theoretical mumbo jumbo
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by MyGeneration(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Mbilla(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2016
Klamour:

I'm trying so hard not to sound abusive.

First, you don't know anything about the village, town and LG attacked. There's nothing like NIBA UZO which your research was anchored on.

The place attacked is 15 mins drive from my house and its UKPABI NIMBO, UZO-UWANI LGA, ENUGU STATE.

Uzo-Uwani has the highest concentration of Fulani settlements in the whole of Enugu, I dare to say SE.

Uzo-Uwani is a farming destinations with arable land, flushed with grasses for the cattle.

Uzo-Uwani is the largest producer of rice in Enugu State, with the famous Ada Rice Farm (Adani Rice).

I have personally had an encounter with the Fulani herdsmen some years back at my own backyard, destroying our cassava farms. We banned them from our community.

It's not hard to identify herdsmen when you see them, even without the cattle. They don't look like us in any way.

The survivors know who attacked them, and they are FULANI HERDSMEN.

They treasure their cattle more than human life and are always displaying violence when you ask them to vacate your farm lands.

If they graze in your land, you need extra job tilling the land as the hoofs of the cattle will compact the soil. Uzo-Uwani soil being loamy-clay is hardened easily.

Please mister researcher, get your data well before spewing trash on social media.

DON'T ATTRACT CURSES FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION, BUT IF YOU INSIST, THE FATE OF THE DECEASED IN UKPABI NIMBO, UZO-UWANI LGA, ENUGU STATE IN THE HANDS OF FULANI HERDSMEN WILL BEFALL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

SAY AMEN!!!!
You even get time to educate a tribalist Yoruba mad man who is roaming the street of London
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 9:53am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Now I'm heartless just because I want to know what actually transpired in nimba community. Wow. Well get this into your head; not everybody believed whatever junky reports that your junky Nigeria press feed you, some of us do carryout our own findings to know the real issue. And I'm sorry if I sounded anti-eastern Nigeria to you. I'm not. I didn't even vote buhari nor Jonathan in the last election. I always want to know the truth of a matter before I swallow it down my throat. This is the 21st century and things are usually done in a civilize manner, and not the usual nigeria way which is sentiments,religion, region and ethnic group

YOU'RE A BLOODTHIRSTY F00L

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by bezimo(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Everybody knew that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped the respected elderly statesman, chief olu falae. There were pictorial and video evidences. The culprits were also interviewed. I believed that story and I know my brothers did it. The Ogun incident too came with a lot of evidences that Fulani herdsmen were involved.

But this particular nimba uzo incident is very ludicrous. The entire thing looks like some kind of acting. Fulani people don't roam around that area with their cattle(I have evidences). The reports were clashing with one another. Vanguard knew about the attack even before it happened and they didn't report it to DSS, army etc. How could 500 later 50 herdsmen attack a community without any provocation?

Something is wrong with your brain. Are you sure it doesn't need resetting.I am sure if a video evidence surfaces, you would accuse the evidence as been photoshopped or doctored because you dont believe those idiotic ruthless and wicked fulani folks can carry out such atrocities even in the face of contrary evidence

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by SirVintageCock: 10:00am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Just like I anticipated. No proof whatever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized
Nobody owes you any evidence, if you need it come down and get it.
The evidence on ground is overwhelmingly against the Fulani herdsmen, now it is left for you to defend that it is not them not us the victims who are boxed up in the corner licking our wounds.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.
my friend don't try to cover up lies here, I hate it when people lie, I still remember when I was in school at IMT Enugu in enugu city those herdsmen enter into the school premises to graze. On the grasses unchallenged and they still beg us to find sumthing for them. During this period that they attacked nimbo community, my father called me to tell me that they were now in our place at oji river local government in the same enugu state, so don't tell me lies that the east don't have grasslands that their cows feed on. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by henrimoto(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2016
ovadozes:

The more u try to defend yourself the more foolish u sound. U spent six hours trolling the internet and you call it a research. My final answer to you is "leave London come to the south east meet me in Owerri" that is called field research. If we don't see fulani herdsmen i will give u back the money u spent on ur flight and also pay you for wasting your time
Don't mind that DUMB fellow..
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by iambijo(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2016
molydonhenry:
they attackd very early in d morning and went into hiding. Its true no concrete evidence dats y they called dem suspected herdsmen.
1. why did they attack ? 2. Are you a witness to the attack ? 3.oya show us pics of the fulani grazing over there how come's you guys didn't kill any fulbe heardmen, why someone that's lookin for grass will start killing his host ?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Nobody: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
nonjebose:
Surely you dont know the true mark of education. If you do, then you will realise that on the spot analysis or what you may call learning by demostration is the best form of analysis, and not theoretical mumbo jumbo

Comparison, Contrast, Consolidation and Exception criteria are the marks of true analysis. You don't need a lab to do this, they can be done in a shot time provided you know what you are doing.

Everyone has a bias, it is only by following a mental process like this that you can be sure you are acting on the facts and not on your pet view. That's the true marks of an educated soul. The willingness to dump personal bias for an informed position.

Can't believe you wrote this.

Bookmark the page/story and come back to it in three years and let's talk then.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Charliebwoi: 10:04am On May 02, 2016
Fizz wateva you call yourself, your opinion just shows how shallow your knowledge is about your country, that's if you are from Nigeria, fulani herdsmen are everywhere constituting nuisance all over the nation, raping, maiming and destroying farmlands be it in the southeast or southwest. Its shocking to find such amount of ignorance bestowed on one single individual, Fizshitnation, you are a disgrace to you entire generation!!!
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by banme1(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

Anyway why did the moderator changed the real heading of this thread? Very funny. Initially I thought some logical minds will counter my claims, but I guess I underestimated the thinking and reasoning capacity of some people. Fulani herdsmen might have committed one atrocious act or another in the past, but this latest claim that Fulani herdsmen ransacked nimba community is what I will never believe until I'm shown concrete evidence. But for the meantime, whatever anybody say is just hearsay and I will never take such reports any serious. Fulani herdsmen are not invincible for crying out loud. I'm sorry if I didn't sound like the average typical Nigerian to you people, but facts{thats if there's any}shouldnt be fictionalized
fulanimafia. U are a f00l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by HoneyB10(f): 10:07am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
You are a big liar for posting this poo, come to owerri and see plenty fulani herdsmen with their cows so don't post what you don't know and as for pictures, don't worry oh oga. I will send you pictures before the day runs out

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by funkyibodude(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2016
rusher14:

The insults are understandable.

Doesn't change the fact that evidence is required.
bro every one needs evidence, I agree to the fact that the attack may be over hyped, but for the fact that it has been going on silently until this one, well lets just wait and see. But there's no doubt that those perpetrators were Fulani herdsmen .

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:09am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=fiizznation post=45231811][i][color=#990000]The entire Fulani herdsmen attacking a community for no just reason doesn't make an iota of sense. Furthermore, I was able to identify the major grazing fields for the Fulani cattle in Nigeria. And the southeast is not on that list, meaning Fulani herdsmen rarely take their cows to the eastern part of this country. Borno state is the number one grazing destination for Fulani herdsmen. So I challenge anybody from Enugu or southeastern Nigeria to just show me one picture of Fulani herdsmen grazing in their lands.

u are free to trade human lives with this kind of insensitive write up. it behoves on u articulate very well towards making d necessary investigation which I firmly is very scarce in ur rational thinking. how can u say that the entire south east doesn't have d type of grass that Fulani herds can graze on? how can u write crap claiming u are being sensible? does it not occur to u that education gives u a more refined orientation than d one given u by religious and tribal bigotry? I have been an ardent believer of this country but people like u rethink and believe it's profitable for this country be disintegrated to more governable states. let's tell ourselves d home truth.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by MhizterCliq(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Suspected herdsmen!!! Now the question is; why would any "herdsmen" just wake up one morning and start killing innocent people indiscriminately even without any provocation? From this report, one can clearly see that the herdsmen and the community have never had any clash, no herdsmen/farmers clash was ever reported. I googled and studied the demography of that nimba uzo community yesterday, and I couldn't even see any place were a single cow can graze. The grasses over their were not the type of grass the average Fulani cattle will eat.

Anyway after I did my little research, I sent my work to the appropriate person. Like I always said, this "invincible herdsmen" story must be unveiled. And the truth will speak at last.

MODIFIED*

Just like I anticipated. No proof whatsoever but everyone has resorted to insults. Someone even said that he just passed some Fulani herdsmen in Enugu. I mean the same Enugu that many people came here to tell anybody that cares to listen that "all Fulani herdsmen" have abdicated some few days ago. Why are people contradicting themselves for goodness sake?

you are just an intelligent mugu
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2016
Martins301:
SE niggas should stop displaying their unculturedness everywhere on Nairaland. Fizznation put forward an argument and all you guys just want to eat him raw instead of engaging him intellectually. This is why I will NEVER SUCCUMB to the idea of SS joining SE cos you guys will always want to shout the minorities down even if THEY ARE MAKING SENSE.

On the Fulani herdsmen fiasco, I believe 95% of whatever is on the internet is untrue. I know Fulani herdsmen and I know they don't react unless provoked. I won't be surprised if the truth is that some youths in that community ganged up and killed one of the cows belonging to one herdsman and the guy with his friends came to retaliate or maybe book haram is trying to extend their terror to SE.

All in all, SE people know that Buhari is Fulani and they just want to rub the dirt on his face. Too bad cos I and many others are not buying the crap.

God bless Buhari
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless you, my thoughts exactly, they wouldn't just attack unless provoked - there is more to this story than meets the eye
I do not blame FIZZNATION for expressing doubt over this particular allegation because of the huge inconsistencies: First from the Police Commissioner, himself an Igbo man, who publicly dispelled the allegations against the Fulani on TV and attributed it to Igbo hoodlums; Secondly, the lack of evidence directly linking incidence to the Fulani, except hearsay; even as it is now the Police Commissioner is using the words SUSPECTED, but nothing concretely confirming them as the culprits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJZ6B0Lrbbg
Lastly, we cannot ignore the fact that these recent clashes are being politicized and given ethnic/religious colouration rather than what they truly are (i.e. economically motivated crimes) in order to incite maximum hatred and distrust among Nigerians towards a certain political agenda - we also know that there are some ppl very capable of lying and exaggerating stories to this end.
Considering the above foregoing, it is quite easy to appreciate why some ppl may have doubts concerning the authenticity of the recent reported attacks in the SE especially after taken into account the separatists sentiments from that region.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by kachola: 10:12am On May 02, 2016
Wait o sometime I get confussed abt this fulani herdsmen. my questions is, is this fulani herdsmen not this aboki that normally fellow cattles up and down with ordinary stick accross their neck. if I may recalled they are not more than 3 or 5 atmost, so how come this few men will attack a village that normally accomodate them, honestly I still find it difficult to believe. can some one clarify me on this or are they other fulani wch I dont no?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by ourchoice(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2016
Any Igbo or Niger Delta person still living comfortably in any of these northern states:

1. Borno
2. Adamawa
3. Taraba
4. Katsina
5. Yobe
6. Jigawa
7. Gombe
8. Nasarawa
9. Niger

And....Kano....don't just love their lives!

Please if u are Igbo or Niger Delta living in the north, do yourself some good now by relocating gradually....dont say what will u be doing in the south since your business and whatever is in the north....start now to plan relocation very fast!

Igbos and Niger Delta people should learn to dislike northern Nigeria for living....no matter how attractive an offer in the core northern Nigeria state is, pls don't accept it if u love your life and future!

Americans and Jewish people know that Arabs hate them, so they usually don't go there to live permanently...they only visit for business trips and leave asap! Igbos must learn to be like Americans and Jewish people!

History has taught Igbos hard and sad lessons in the northern Nigeria, yet some deaf Igbos still go to the north to build empire and live relaxed, it's very sad!

Igbos pls start now to leave north....danger looms ahead....u can live comfortable in Lagos and any other southern state....if they attack u there at all, there's proximity for other Igbo states to join effort and strike back to save you but in the far north is like living in the desert, pack your things now and plan to leave northern Nigeria soonest!

Don't say u weren't warned!!!

Northern Nigeria is filled with wicked people! They are blood-suckers! Their religion doesn't condemn them from killing innocent people! Their religion indirectly supports them killing Christians, so don't expect other Igbos to pity u when they kill u, u have been warned over and over, come back soonest!!!

That's all I can say for now!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2016
CyberWolf:
For you to request for evidence of Fulani herdsmen in SE shows that you are very sick in the head, that kind of sickness is called madness and it's only serious flogging that can cure that madness. Just hang around this thread, you will get cured.
Call your father in Nigeria here and ask him whether there is Fulani herdsmen in SE.. After getting your answer from, then you can come back let's talk! angry

I'm glad that your madness is really getting cured here!

u are as stewpeed as u are
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by theEYe21(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2016
You know Fulani people take things too personal, definitely the Fulani heardsmen were provoked which led to the killings. It doesn't make any atom of sense for a Fulani headmen to wake up one morning and start killing people for no reason, definately there's always a reason for an action, which I think was the herdsmen being provoked.
Candyrain:

Even if there was any provocation why take the law into their hands? What happens to reporting to the authority?

The truth is that they are just bloodthirsty terrorists who derive some fulfillment in taking people's lives even in the slightest of provocation.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by cescky(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Me residing in London or Jupiter is not the issue here. What I want from you is to show me any evidence of Fulani herdsmen roaming around with their cattle in your region. Let's do away with all the names calling here my friend. I believe we are trying to educate one another here.

Ur. Level of intelligence speaks volumes about u and the cow dung piece u wrote...i didnt bother reading it tho,

But for the quoted above ..my question to u is this, how do u commit and crime and remain within the eviron?

Mr i too knw, know that ur not intelligent
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Adelaide2: 10:22am On May 02, 2016
greenpasture:

You show the true marks of education. The ability to take a position based on research and not Mob psychology. Well done!

What research did he do? Who reviewed it? Where is the result of the research?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by rusher14: 10:23am On May 02, 2016
Klamour:

I'm trying so hard not to sound abusive.

First, you don't know anything about the village, town and LG attacked. There's nothing like NIBA UZO which your research was anchored on.

The place attacked is 15 mins drive from my house and its UKPABI NIMBO, UZO-UWANI LGA, ENUGU STATE.

Uzo-Uwani has the highest concentration of Fulani settlements in the whole of Enugu, I dare to say SE.

Uzo-Uwani is a farming destinations with arable land, flushed with grasses for the cattle.

Uzo-Uwani is the largest producer of rice in Enugu State, with the famous Ada Rice Farm (Adani Rice).

I have personally had an encounter with the Fulani herdsmen some years back at my own backyard, destroying our cassava farms. We banned them from our community.

It's not hard to identify herdsmen when you see them, even without the cattle. They don't look like us in any way.

The survivors know who attacked them, and they are FULANI HERDSMEN.

They treasure their cattle more than human life and are always displaying violence when you ask them to vacate your farm lands.

If they graze in your land, you need extra job tilling the land as the hoofs of the cattle will compact the soil. Uzo-Uwani soil being loamy-clay is hardened easily.

Please mister researcher, get your data well before spewing trash on social media.

DON'T ATTRACT CURSES FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR GENERATION, BUT IF YOU INSIST, THE FATE OF THE DECEASED IN UKPABI NIMBO, UZO-UWANI LGA, ENUGU STATE IN THE HANDS OF FULANI HERDSMEN WILL BEFALL YOU AND YOUR GENERATION.

SAY AMEN!!!!

Even with some harsh words I prefer your records and accounts of the farmi system and sustenance of cattle along that route.

You've touched on the availability of crops for the cattle, you've given an account as a witness to the effects of cattle rearing in the community.

I wish other will continue this path rather than insults.

I would like further evidence be provided though.

Not necessarily from you but from other to help buttress the point.

Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by urchmanx(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Now I'm heartless just because I want to know what actually transpired in nimba community. Wow. Well get this into your head; not everybody believed whatever junky reports that your junky Nigeria press feed you, some of us do carryout our own findings to know the real issue. And I'm sorry if I sounded anti-eastern Nigeria to you. I'm not. I didn't even vote buhari nor Jonathan in the last election. I always want to know the truth of a matter before I swallow it down my throat. This is the 21st century and things are usually done in a civilize manner, and not the usual Nigeria way which is sentiments,religion, region and ethnic group
If you want to sound intelligent, try and visit the scene and stop saying what you have no idea about. I am from South East and herdsmen are in every state greasing. Who in Nigeria have no seen cattle roarers in his or her village? Who are you forcing yourself to like intelligent when your just a daft!!!!!!
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by cescky(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2016
theEYe21:
You know Fulani people take things too personal, definitely the Fulani heardsmen were provoked which led to the killings. It doesn't make any atom of sense for a Fulani headmen to wake up one morning and start killing people for no reason, definately there's always a reason for an action, which I think was the herdsmen being provoked.

Either ur child or u cant think normally.....tell me how boko haram was provoked before they started killing people....u peole shld pls learn to think before typing...even if, what sort of provocation warrants such killings?
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by nonjebose(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2016
rusher14:
Fizznation has spoken like an intelligent, logical thinker.

What he says might hurt but he hits home.

This is 2016. We are all chatting on mobile phones usually with embedded cameras.

He demands proof of herdsmen grazing their herds in these communities.

He claims the vegetation is not of the quality that might attract cows and sees no reason why these herdsmen would be in these communities in the first place.

Surely, we aren't barbarians in Nigeria. We cannot abandon the scientific, logical approach to problem solving.

Can we look beyond sentiments and provide proof?
Let us assume he did not see any grazing area in SE on google map, he should have taken a trip to SE to confirm his theory. There is always a cattle market in every state of the fedration, where the herdsmen take the cattle out for feeding before sales. If they don't see any grazing area, where do you think they will take them to? FARMS!!! Residential arears are not spared too
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by adconline(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2016
What an arrogant display of sophisticated idiocy?
Your research didn't tell you that South is made up for rainforest, mangroves, swampy forest, leafy grassland? This is what is needed for cattle grazing?
South East has more rainfall than norhern Fulsni region, therefore it makes more sense that herdsmen would head south to seek greener and succulent pasture for their flock.
Also, Fulani herdsmen control over 95% beef market share in the South East, so where do think they raise and feed their flock? In the east! So ur Google didn't tell you about Cattle markets in Bridgehead, Onitsha, Amanses Awka, Artisa and Garriki Enugu, Okigwe Market and too many places in the east??
You posts clearly show how malnourished your intellect is in regard to cattle herding in Naija.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by JustCare: 10:26am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Me residing in London or Jupiter is not the issue here. What I want from you is to show me any evidence of Fulani herdsmen roaming around with their cattle in your region. Let's do away with all the names calling here my friend. I believe we are trying to educate one another here.

Can you fund a field research on this? I do research and report live happenings with the help of GPS enabled devices to report real time data backed with pictorial, video and geographical location evidences. You're free to reach me let's discuss terms.

This will clear your doubts and will definitely give you more accurate information that what CNN can even offer.
Re: Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police by Alertz3(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:

I believe you re typing this rubbish from a placie far away from southeast drawing up infernces and deduction from "google" as you claim just to proove that the attack was not carried out by herdsmen. Now I see some of the reasons why some labeled Nigeria a zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Titilayo Laoye-Tomori Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Family (Photos) / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.