Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9358069 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gucciboss:
Gptech, worksuñlimited, Grandmufti, toluwani07, choix007 Fibonacci2526, etc etc. make una go apply for this naa cheesy
Hehehehe, dem nr go gree pay for time na, time na money ooo, especially for 9ja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am playing Fifa 17 on Redmi Note 3SE

samo123:
Who is playing Fifa 16 on redimi note 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
samo123:
Who is playing Fifa 16 on redimi note 3
Playing fifa 14 .. Fifa 16UT will run smoothly..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demalo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls can you guys also clear this conflicting ish what is the monthly allocation of access bank $100 or $200??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
demalo:
Pls can you guys also clear this conflicting ish what is the monthly allocation of access bank $100 or $200??
$100
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gucciboss:
Gptech, worksuñlimited, Grandmufti, toluwani07, choix007 Fibonacci2526, etc etc. make una go apply for this naa cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by AdisaGaniyu(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
GrandMufti:

Lol cheesy
Please kindly give me your whatsapp no... i need so explanation on how to fund aliexpress pocket and some other thing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
who got this error of payment cannot be processed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
fibonacci2526, My RN3 SE which was shipped on the 2nd is still at this stage. Yours was shipped on the 4th, right? Just curious as to where yours is at the moment. I was hoping for a faster delivery grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:
fibonacci2526, My RN3 SE which was shipped on the 2nd is still at this stage. Yours was shipped on the 4th, right? Just curious as to where yours is at the moment. I was hoping for a faster delivery grin

Your phone is already here na, mine still at the despatched stage. Go pick your phone up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Your phone is already here na, mine still at the despatched stage. Go pick your phone up.
Really? I thought it has to get to the last stage. As in, the "Failed to deliver" stage, or something like that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nurez305(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
please ooooooooo, how long does it take to attend to appeal, it is almost week now and and it has not been attended to, please is it normal or not
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

Really? I thought it has to get to the last stage. As in, the "Failed to deliver" stage, or something like that.

Your phone is at the post office already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Your phone is at the post office already.
Alright, thanks, I'll stop by the post office later on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

If you're in Lag, go for your item, if not in Lag, wait for the call.

nurez305:
please ooooooooo, how long does it take to attend to appeal, it is almost week now and and it has not been attended to, please is it normal or not
3-5 work days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

Post office should giv u a call when they are in possession of it. If they avn't called u, wait for their call.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
jboixxx:

If you're in Lag, go for your item, if not in Lag, wait for the call.

3-5 work days.
Though it's been at that stage since Friday.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

Atimes, it is not adviceable to follow dis pictorial progress of one's order jare. U order might v arrived and dis stuff will be showing u somtin else. grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
eraly:

Post office should giv u a call when they are in possession of it. If they avn't called u, wait for their call.
I'll wait till tomorrow, hopefully i might get a call from them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

I'm in Abuja. Though it's been at that stage since Friday.
Wait till tomorrow. Not sure they'll work on your item on weekend days. They'll process the local shipment today, I presume. So, wait till tomorrow/till you're called. You can check via global.cainiao dot com for real-time update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by samo123: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
proffnico:
Playing fifa 14 .. Fifa 16UT will run smoothly..
show me how to install d fifa 16
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
eraly:

Atimes, it is not adviceable to follow dis pictorial progress of one's order jare. U order might v arrived and dis stuff will be showing u somtin else. grin cheesy
You are right. The pictorial progress isn't exactly accurate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
jboixxx:

Wait till tomorrow. Not sure they'll work on your item on weekend days. They'll process the local shipment today, I presume. So, wait till tomorrow/till you're called. You can check via global.cainiao dot com for real-time update
Yeah. I'll just wait for their call.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

You are right. The pictorial progress isn't exactly accurate.

use http://global.cainiao.com to check. copy your tracking number and paste it there

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by proffnico(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
samo123:
show me how to install d fifa 16
Download it from Google playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by steevy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is no longer on Playstore.....FIFA 17 is there....it is called FIFA mobile but you must have an internet connection.

proffnico:
Download it from Google playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
rookidmart:

Welcome to the Xiaomi thread.
Prerequisites:
-A GTB and Access Bank account enabled for internet banking. Other banks eg Stanbic, FCMB etc work but you'll be charged at a higher rate.
(You'll need 2 accounts because your order is above $100 and due to the forex crisis banks limit forex transactions to $100 monthly. FYI GTB charges ₦320/$ and Access Bank charges ₦325/$)
-An AliExpress account
-Aliexpress app on your phone (new members get coupons)
Activating Your Card For Internet Transactions
Have you paid for stuff online before, whether Nigerian or international sites?
If no then you'll have to activate your card for internet banking.
For VISA card you'll need to go to your bank's ATM(I hear you can use any ATM) slot in your ATM and insert your PIN.
Then select "Change PIN"
You'll see a "Change I-PIN" button, click on it.
Now insert your I-PIN (something easy to remember but hard to forget)
For added security use a different pin from your usual ATM pin so if one is compromised the other is safe.
The I-PIN is the PIN you'll use to verify the transaction if you want to buy things online.

For MasterCard eg GTB's MasterCard, you'll have to go to the branch and fill a form to enable internet banking.

Funding AliExpress Pocket
Download the app, create an account.
On the My Account tab on the app you'll see My AliExpress Pocket, click on it and fund your AliExpress Pocket with about $100 (if $100 doesn't work at once then select it in multiples eg $20 * 5 or $50 * 2)
Search for the device you want to buy select buy now, you'll see an option to use your AliExpress Pocket, tick it.
Then use your other ATM to complete the transaction.

About Appeals:
You don't have to appeal before you fund your AliExpress Pocket.

Sometimes people are told to appeal for security reasons, to verify you're the owner/handler of the card, mostly when you use a card that isn't in your name to fund the pocket.
In that case you'll be told to upload a picture of the ATM card(you can block out some numbers for security purposes), identification (eg passport, voters card, birth certificate [don't know if they still collect these], or international passport), and a recent bank statement of the account you were told to appeal.

After 3-5 business days the details will be verified and you can use that card (that doesn't bear your name) to fund your pocket in the future without hassles.

About Collection:
The package will be delivered to the nearest post office and you'll be notified by the post office (either by call or text, or they'll bring a slip to your house) that you have an item waiting for collection at the post office.
You might be charged a ₦500 "handling fee" upon collection of the item.
Happy buying!

If you have any other questions you can ask here.

Cc AdisaGaniyu johnboy88 simonjassy ejim29 toriBlue
1one

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dustmalik: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
4llerbuntu:

use http://global.cainiao.com to check. copy your tracking number and paste it there
It seems my item is here already

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
yup. go pick it up ASAP.

i expect mine to be in by next week monday too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eraly(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
dustmalik:

It seems my item is here already

With that SS, its at d post office. They should av called you by now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please what's the next stage after this ?, been like this for two days, thanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
hay2zed50:
Please what's the next stage after this ?, been like this for two days, thanks

item is with the arirline, next status should be dispatched to overseas

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.