Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,037 members, 7,849,175 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22559 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
NA WAO ure suppose to be preparing 4 JSS 3 exams and not uploading photoes online. well i blame stfuareyoug.od and king.tom 4 crushing on u.
lol. What wrong have I done? And what makes you think I'm crushing on her? grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Because I feel like.

Yours will be the first to whoop, and still end the whooping with yours. grin
LOL grin

Mine is not within reach tongue
wakeup and smell the coffee tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

some happened to turn out not so good
agreed? gringrin

You are trespassing tongue

Happy smileywink
Lol. No way! Ain't trespassing nada. I'll sure retrace my steps cheesy grin cheesy

We counting down smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 8:27pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
You aren't a rasta beast, you are a jungle beast, you look like a wild unkempt primate.

What naked truth are you spilling Mr. Ugly beast? That because your are both Igbos she can't share pics and ask for comments? And who says only Caucasians have pointed noses? What's there that demeans one's race? Old man? You are an Imbècile, a consumate rEtârd if you actually believe all the rubbish you typed there.

Bush animal, what you are doing is another form of ass licking, the indirect one, you bash in open to get attention, attention deprived dolt.

Where do you intend to get 300k from when you can't even afford to shave your malnourished/unhealthy looking beards?
Lunatic!
[size=13pt][b]
Lol..you see why you're nothing but a myopic-caterwauling oblivious dunce of obtusive otiosity.

You just senselessly embarked on a futile quest to justify hogwash.

Ok, the highlighted was what Op asserted.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nose

Now, is the afore statement demeaning to those with wide nose(refering to a particular race) or not? Oh! Pardon my ignorance. I forgot that you're a witless boorish pig.

That apart; I noticed that you keep mentioning attention! attention!! cos that's what the brain of a bimbo lyk yourself has been wired to crave.

Listen, you protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic cesspool scum. You're nothing but a nonentity inebriated with it own narcissism. Can't you see that you're a walking VOMIT? A worthless piece of _shit at that

BTW; my 300k offer is still open to anybody who has proof.

Ok now, evaporate from my mention you fvckwit.

*spit on your existance*
[/b][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Flashh: 8:29pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:
LOL grin

Mine is not within reach tongue wakeup and smell the coffee tongue
Why not within reach? Am I sleeping before?
Gerrarahere. cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Candyrain(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm here to stay tongue Ooh yeah, the boys are still around! Nice. I'm livid with Can though. Havent spoken to him in forever. Pretoria is a bit chilly. We're heading for winter soon. How's your hood?

**faints**
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by berryice(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you welcome wink smiley wink I take it you're Berry, huh?
o yes I am
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
he'll always have an 'edible catering' somewhere grin cheesy grin
Hahahahahaha that dull guy! Edible catering indeed grin grin grin

He wouldn't have any... Amen. angry grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 08, 2016
ellacute45:
lol he will definitely like it cause you are light skinned
grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:40pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Dont worry we've been chatting.... on another social platform....the NL profile is different but its the same me

*dramatic music* cheesy

Huh? Lol, I think you're confusing me with someone else. Dont think you & I have spoken in another "social platform" before. I usually pick up on vibes. You must be good at shifting & changing if we know each other outside of this place
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hahahahahaha that dull guy! Edible catering indeed grin grin grin

He wouldn't have any... Amen. angry grin
let me know when he's done with you tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

*dramatic music* cheesy

Huh? Lol, I think you're confusing me with someone else. Dont think you & I have spoken in another "social platform" before. I usually pick up on vibes. You must be good at shifting & changing if we know each other outside of this place

Hahaha relax
You put up a funny pic recently with the moustache
ring any bells
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:48pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Now I heard that, the douchess punk is back. grin lol

How about we start with a lil massage? Ma bones hurt, then may be.... wink

Oh Joey, ever so...nasty. I can tell by your sore "bones" that you've missed me tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Aii

a lot of juicy grin

will give ya bits by bits wink

I'm salivating! Dont make me wait tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Saronna: 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Welcome to the second edition of beautiful ladies with pointed nose smiley
The last edition was a blast , fun and interesting. Hopefully this edition will definitely surpass last year's own.

if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nose
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

OMG lol lol , wth dude ur nose is not even pointed like seriously though stop. The inferiorty complex tho! !!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
Candyrain:

**faints**

Lol, let nobody give this one water! angry
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=45436893][/quote]
[size=13pt]
Baba, no need for knock-out. I'm a lover not a fighter grin

I'm just trying to inculcate sense into these bimbos. Nothing more.

[/size]
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahaha relax
ring any bells

Oh, you! The "banana man" tongue But how come you're not using your main moniker?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
let me know when he's done with you tongue tongue
Lol okay. How's UK?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, you! The "banana man" tongue But how come you're not using your main moniker?

LOL@ banana man
Im on a long ban so Im riding on this for now
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 9:01pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hahaha relax
ring any bells

You actually scared me a bit there. Told you how I've been reading up on the nutty stuff, so now I was starting to think that maybe I have another personality I may not be aware of. Me, myself & Irene kinda setup lol. Watched that movie? The human mind is a scary place
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 9:02pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

LOL@ banana man
Im on a long ban so Im riding on this for now

Oh ok. Well, you're good with the cammo.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol okay. How's UK?
everything fine. Summmmmmmmmmer is here. My fav time of the year smiley wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Baba, no need for knock-out. I'm a lover not a fighter grin

I'm just trying to inculcate sense into these bimbos. Nothing more.

[/size]

...and a good job you are doing too

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..you see why you're nothing but a myopic-caterwauling oblivious dunce of obtusive otiosity.

You just senselessly embark on a futile quest to justify hogwash.

Ok, the highlighted was what Op asserted.

Now, is the afore statement demeaning to those with wide nose(refering to a particular race) or not? Oh! Pardon my ignorance. I forgot that you're a witless boorish pig.

That apart; I noticed that you keep mentioning attention! attention!! cos that's what the brain of a bimbo lyk yourself has been wired to crave.

Listen to my advice, you protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic cesspool scum. You're nothing but a nonentity inebriated with it own narcissism. Can't you see that you're a walking VOMIT? A worthless piece of _shit at that

BTW; my 300k offer is still open to anybody who has proof.

Ok now, evaporate from my mention you fvckwit.

*spit on your existance*
[/size]
Dear Barbarian, you haven't told us where you intend getting 300k from, are you a thief?

Now, what is wrong with her assertion? She hasn't said there are no beautiful girls with flat nose, she is just saying the chances that a girl with poited nose is beautiful is higher than that of a flat nosed girl, it's the plain truth Mr Zombie, if you weren't from the bush, you would know. There is nothing demeaning there dear lunatic, it's your foolishness and lack of exposure that is being exposed.

I see your forced use of big words ( protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic cesspool scum) grin keep it coming, na you go tire, by the time you run out of words and exhausted, I know you will shamefully retire or join me in simple english.

Cursed son of a fool, pained ass busy body seeking attention of a fine girl, you boarded a wrong bus, this one is leading you to shame and disgrace. Unkempt animal.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 9:12pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh Joey, ever so...nasty. I can tell by your sore "bones" that you've missed me tongue
Oh babe you have no idea... Only you knows how to yank my chord the right way. wink

How you been babe? Hope dem boiz in S.A are still chasing after those luscious lips of yours that makes me think blowjob_ each time I see em. Lmao. wink grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

You actually scared me a bit there. Told you how I've been reading up on the nutty stuff, so now I was starting to think that maybe I have another personality I may not be aware of. Me, myself & Irene kinda setup lol. Watched that movie? The human mind is a scary place

Hahahahhaa! Cant blame you. Too many crazies
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Dollyak(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
e don help me wella cheesy
you don't have a pointed nose and it isn't a prerequisite of beauty as much as Western magazine would like you to believe. Your inferiority complex stinks to high heavens btw.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
everything fine. Summmmmmmmmmer is here. My fav time of the year smiley wink
Summer is everyone's favourite. cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. No way! Ain't trespassing nada. I'll sure retrace my steps cheesy grin cheesy

We counting down smiley
I hope its never becomes too late grin

thank you smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:

Why not within reach? Am I sleeping before?

Gerrarahere. cool
tonguetongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Now cat.lova2 grin
candy.rain still here too tongue
Jimi.Coker now Dragon.Reborn grin
always asked of you babe
are you back for real?
how is Jo'burg?
Amebo, did she ask you?? She asked after one person and you gave her a breakdown of the new identities of half the guys on NL undecided
See your coconut head tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Things Every Man Should Learn To Do / Girls: Do You Like Hairy Men? / There Is An Air To Be Cleared.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.