Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22445 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2016
Berryice, I think you have nice height and ass wink wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:33pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

I sent you an email but you never replied sad But that's in the past now. I missed you too, pumpkin. THIS MUCH smiley
Baby am not sure I saw it

Really sorry about that

how about that ish?

welcome gurl wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
You aren't a rasta beast, you are a jungle beast, you look like a wild primate.

What naked truth are you spilling Mr. Ugly beast? That because your are both Igbos she can't share pics and ask for comments? And who says only Caucasians have pointed noses? What's there that demeans one's race? Old man? You are an slowpoke, a consumate retârd if you actually believe all the rubbish you typed there.

Bush animal, what you are doing is another form of ass licking, the indirect one, you bash in open to get attention, attention deprived dolt.

Where do you intend to get 300k from when you can't even afford to shave your malnourished/unhealthy looking beards?
Lunatic!
Slay him!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Berry ice, I think you have nice height and ass wink wink

Onranu undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hmmmm boify took you out? grin

Not a boify jor wink tongue

Hope yours was good?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
can't be bothered searching tongue tongue
Because you'll pee on your pants if you see it. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

Not a boify jor wink tongue

Hope yours was good?
Eehn gist me. grin

Mine was just there. Church - NL - sleep - NL
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=45436893][/quote] LMAO
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Kai see how you finished Laveda grin

Kikikiki you wouldn't be able to handle me. wink

in what way? financially? mentally? sexually?

if it's the last of the triumvirate then i think you should know that the last mamasita i had feral côitus with died as a result of multiple orgāsms. may her gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace. . . . .amen grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Eehn gist me. grin

Mine was just there. Church - NL - sleep - NL

Not here grin

Are you seeing the The voice Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

in what way? financially? mentally? sexually?

if it's the last of the triumvirate then i think you should know the last mamasita that i had feral côitus with died as a result of multiple orgāsms. may her gentle soul continue to rest in perfect peace. . . . .amen grin
Hahahaha crazy boy. It's not an uncommon fact that guys that usually brag about sexual prowess are usually not so good. tonguegrin

The three actually + psychologically wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=Poseidon000 post=45436836][/quote]I don't have time to exchange words with a lunatic

Asshead!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Baby am not sure I saw it

Really sorry about that

how about that ish?

welcome gurl wink

Awww, thanks, love. Is Catlova still around?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

Not here grin

Are you seeing the The voice Nigeria? cheesy
Lol okay

Naaah I'm not. What's it about?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, thanks, love. Is Catlova still around?
Now catlova2 grin
candyrain still here too tongue
jimmycoker now dragonreborn grin
always asked of you babe
are you back for real?
how is Jo'burg?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Slay him!!! grin
grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Onranu undecided
Hahahahahaha sister mi, I just dey appreciate God work ni o
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:
Just because it's narrow(er) & not clownish, doesnt make it "pointed". Nothing pointy about that shnoz undecided

Now mine is upturned, facing the heavens grin
Seriously? Like seriously grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Because you'll pee on your pants if you see it. grin
lol. You fit? Hehehe small time now you go run. Smh
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Thanks.
Hey buddy... I knew you couldnt stay away for long
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol okay

Naaah I'm not. What's it about?

It's a music contest thing.. smiley
Interesting.
You'd love it. wink cheesy
More like the Nigerian idol.

Tune to Amshowcase if you close to any.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:48pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Now catlova2 grin

candyrain still here too tongue

jimmycoker now dragonreborn grin

always asked of you babe

are you back for real?

how is Jo'burg?

I'm here to stay tongue Ooh yeah, the boys are still around! Nice. I'm livid with Can though. Havent spoken to him in forever. Pretoria is a bit chilly. We're heading for winter soon. How's your hood?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:49pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:

Hehe. Hey, boo * gives you a "look" *
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:
5,6 months is not long right? undecided

see your flat head tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:51pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey paale

no stalk the babe otongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. You fit? Hehehe small time now you go run. Smh
See them bragging as usual grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:52pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey smiley How did you know? Thought I was the only one with clairvoyance skills tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahahaha sister mi, I just dey appreciate God work ni o
Hehhehehehe Brother ehh cheesy
I can see the blessings of God,I know you are a good worshiper grin

eyes on you tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Hey paale

no stalk the babe otongue
You know, I almost wanted to tell you to go fuck_ yourself.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

It's a music contest thing.. smiley
Interesting.
You'd love it. wink cheesy
More like the Nigerian idol.

Tune to Amshowcase if you close to any.
I'd check it out.

I just find myself loosing interest in anything TV these days.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hehe. Hey, boo * gives you a "look" *
Boo back... And what might the look imply?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Flashh: 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
Ireneony, where are the girls with pointed nose?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.