Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22459 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 6:10pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You can lie o. Share joor grin

That's the pic I have showing my nose..
Old though.

Not pointed. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

That's the pic I have showing my nose..
Old though.

Not pointed. tongue
Nice. It's pointed. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nice. It's pointed. grin
where's yours?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nice. It's pointed. grin

is your name LAI Mohammed? shocked

stop deceiving lavëda. . .that nose is as flat as a prïcked bladder cheesy. what's the obsession with pointed nose though?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 08, 2016
Haute:

But you look Hausa. I have no idea what I typed. I no sabi Hausa too. But I know "nagode" is "thank you", and "zobo" is "zobo". cheesy

Lol....gringrin

You no show your pointed nosewink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Mediapace: 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
Ehe ehe. Laveda Fine girl no pimples
Laveda:

That's the pic I have showing my nose.. Old though.
Not pointed. tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
where's yours?
It's on page 2.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

is your name LAI Mohammed? shocked

stop deceiving lavëda. . .that nose is as flat as a prïcked bladder cheesy. what's the obsession with pointed nose though?
grin grin
Be nice. angry undecided

Aren't they beautiful? tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, I dont remember that name. Nice to meet you though smiley
Awww, I miss her too kiss We'll bump into each other sooner, I'm sure
shockedshocked

Punky?
honey bunch? sugar embarassed

baby I missed you.
expected your call,your mail? nothing cry;'(
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:03pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Hi misspicy grin
LOL grin

babe my nose is as flat as blackberry charger wink

cute pic you got smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Nice. It's pointed. grin

Lie it's not jor grin tongue

Darkenedrebel grin you're crazy.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:05pm On May 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Misspicy! I think yer girl is back!
*Hey Lady,yo former moniker Punkyveer
Cheezy grin

my girl been doing ghost mode all along gringrin
how ya wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:07pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

shockedshocked

Punky?

honey bunch?
sugar embarassed

baby I missed you.

expected your call,your mail?
nothing cry;'(

I sent you an email but you never replied sad But that's in the past now. I missed you too, pumpkin. THIS MUCH smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

Lol don't mind that boy. grin

How was your Sunday?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 7:09pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
Osama bin ladin what's your problem? When has it become an offense for a girl to showcase her beauty? What's your stress old man? What's all the grammar for? Are u desperately in need of her attention? Oh I see, one of the rejected ones, she didn't respond to your pm now you hunt her, guy shave your beards first before you quote anyone here, you look like a beast from the jungle.
[size=13pt][b]
which dog cage this malodorous fanatic idiot escape from?

showcasing of beauty you say? Your assertion just unequivocally douse all doubt on you having IQ inferior to dat of a donkey. I mean, who in her right sense will demeaning her race, in bide to glorify her Caucasian masters, and recieve some vapid complement from sisies. It's nothing but a guillotine deserving stupidity

Now, it is funny for a despicable obnoxious nitwit lyk yourself to postulate dat poseidon000/Cyprus000/marvelous000 is spilling the naked truth bcs I was allegedly rejected by some nonentity from one corner of cyberspace. I mean, do I look lyk I give a fvck about you pathetic lots?
Sorry to burst your burble. You're not up to bar in the scheme of things. Infact, I'm going to give N300,000 to any famale in dis fora dat can prove dat I did send her PM.

Look me well. I'm not one of those your lowlife asslickers.

Lest I forget; you said I'm a beast? yeah! I'm a rasta beast.

thanks for the complement. You loathsome oculer-polluting evangelical crusader of inanity.
[/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:12pm On May 08, 2016
Mediapace:

I have pimples now though embarassed
Thanks. smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:14pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol don't mind that boy. grin

How was your Sunday?
I know him better grin

My Sunday was sweet tongue

How did yours go?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 7:16pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
e pain am What's your problem. .. Everyone here got nothing bad abt this thread except you.
Pls take your hate out of here. This is not yabaleft smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Thank you smiley
STOP DECEIVING URSELF.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]

showcasing of beauty you say? Your assertion just unequivocally douse all doubt on you having IQ inferior to dat of a donkey. I mean, who in her right sense will demeaning her race, in bide to glorify her Caucasian masters, and recieve some vapid complement from sisies. It's nothing but a guillotine deserving stupidity

Now, it is funny for a despicable obnoxious nitwit lyk yourself to postulate dat poseidon000/Cyprus000/marvelous000 is spilling the naked truth bcs I was allegedly rejected by some nonentity from one corner of cyberspace. I mean, do I look lyk I give a fvck about you pathetic lots?
Sorry to burst your burble. You're not up to bar in the scheme of things. Infact, I'm going to give N300,000 to any famale in dis fora dat can prove dat I did send her PM.

thanks for the complement. You loathsome oculer-polluting evangelical crusader of inanity.
[/b][/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2016
Mediapace:
WTF!! FINE GIRL NO PIMPLES? MY GUY THERE IS GOD O.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
grin grin
Be nice. angry undecided

Aren't they beautiful? tongue

yours? yes. your physical matrix beams of such cataract of beauty that could drown a fish as opposed to the swirling vortex of entropy you were overrating. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why don't you believe in predeterminism? it's not woo woo - we were destined to be together. stop fighting it, dear . .we would make beautiful & intelligent babies grin cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
farano:
Mine is wide and flat tongue
Are you married? Single or dating?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
It's on page 2.
don't even start
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by WHITEWIZARD(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2016
O BOY!!! C DISS O!! YOU LOATHSOME OCCULER-POLLUTING EVANGELICAL CRUSADER OF INANITY. DAMM!!! WHERE IS DHARAY99/DHARAY88?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

I know him better grin

My Sunday was sweet tongue

How did yours go?
Hmmmm boify took you out? grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]
You aren't a rasta beast, you are a jungle beast, you look like a wild unkempt primate.

What naked truth are you spilling Mr. Ugly beast? That because your are both Igbos she can't share pics and ask for comments? And who says only Caucasians have pointed noses? What's there that demeans one's race? Old man? You are an Imbècile, a consumate rEtârd if you actually believe all the rubbish you typed there.

Bush animal, what you are doing is another form of ass licking, the indirect one, you bash in open to get attention, attention deprived dolt.

Where do you intend to get 300k from when you can't even afford to shave your malnourished/unhealthy looking beards?
Lunatic!

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

yours? yes. your physical matrix beams of such cataract of beauty that could drown a fish as opposed to the swirling vortex of entropy you were overrating. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why don't you believe in predeterminism? it's not woo woo - we were destined to be together. stop fighting it, dear . .we would make beautiful & intelligent babies grin cheesy
Kai see how you finished Laveda grin

Kikikiki you wouldn't be able to handle me. wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
don't even start
I did upload mine. Go through my posts..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

*tongue in cheek* cheesy

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I did upload mine. Go through my posts..
can't be bothered searching tongue tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by peeparty(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]

[/b][/size]

Chai chai chai.......* working backword*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.