Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22442 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
See them bragging as usual grin
you know you've always been on the run. I'm tired doing an Usain Bolt on you jare
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm here to stay tongue Ooh yeah, the boys are still around! Nice. I'm livid with Can though. Havent spoken to him in forever. Pretoria is a bit chilly. We're heading for winter soon. How's your hood?
Nice Nice smiley

I will Holla at them you back grin

Candyrain has been quite off too,he will see this soon tho.

my side is pretty hot,but we used to it.

what have I missed wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Hey smiley How did you know? Thought I was the only one with clairvoyance skills tongue

The writing style. Still the same wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Boo back... And what might the look imply?

Anything you want it to be wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I'd check it out.

I just find myself loosing interest in anything TV these days.

grin
Early Signs of [size=4pt]pregnancy[/size] lipsrsealed

Sometimes it's like that, you easily get bored of sitting to watch TV, give it a little break..you gonn be okay again.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

5,6 months is not long right? undecided

see your flat head tongue
E nor long na see this geh
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:
I feel like whooping some ladies ass on this thread. [/i]

Why
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Cheezy grin

my girl been doing ghost mode all along gringrin

how ya wink
°•Living
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Nice Nice smiley

I will Holla at them you back grin

Candyrain has been quite off too,he will see this soon tho.

my side is pretty hot,but we used to it.

what have I missed wink

Lol, you've missed nothing. Life is still the same in the old country. Any juicy bits? tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Hehhehehehe Brother ehh cheesy
I can see the blessings of God,I know you are a good worshiper grin

eyes on you tongue
For everything God created, He created all good. We should appreciate His creations.

Eyes on me? I'm always within boundaries. I never step out of my boundaries cheesy cheesy

16th is around the corner wink smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, I dont remember that name. Nice to meet you though smiley

Awww, I miss her too kiss We'll bump into each other sooner, I'm sure
°Thank you an hello smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by PunkyV(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
Babzilla:

The writing style. Still the same wink

Seasons may change but some things remain the same, huh? Nice meeting you again,
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 8:01pm On May 08, 2016
Flashh:
Ireneony, where are the girls with pointed nose?
help me ask them grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Seasons may change but some things remain the same, huh? Nice meeting you again,
Dont worry we've been chatting.... on another social platform....the NL profile is different but its the same me
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Dklef(m): 8:04pm On May 08, 2016
Still searching for the pointed noses sad
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Flashh: 8:05pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Why
Because I feel like.

Yours will be the first to whoop, and still end the whooping with yours. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by joseph1832(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Anything you want it to be wink
Now I heard that, the douchess punk is back. grin lol

How about we start with a lil massage? Ma bones hurt, then may be.... wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you know you've always been on the run. I'm tired doing an Usain Bolt on you jare
Lol that's a lie jor tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Lol that's a lie jor tongue
well, it doesn't really matter anymore grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

grin
Early Signs of [size=4pt]pregnancy[/size] lipsrsealed

Sometimes it's like that, you easily get bored of sitting to watch TV, give it a little break..you gonn be okay again.
Lol

That's just it. It doesn't excite me no more. Especially when you're not really living with family.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
well, it doesn't really matter anymore grin
Okay o grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Okay o grin
The door is always open tho
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Rikidony(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

welcome back babe.

why deactivate your previous account?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by berryice(f): 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Berryice, I think you have nice height and ass wink wink
thank you..am blushing angry
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Flashh: 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
help me ask them grin
You know how to do it.

Call all the "miss Nairaland" contestants to come show us some pointed nose they got. This is an opportunity for them to boost their score. grin

During the "NBA All Star" game, they will fix some days in between the week for "3 point contest" and the "Slam Dunk contest" for players to show their shooting and dunking skills for fans to see.

Atleast, if it's not yet time for the main miss Nairaland contest, they need to show up. Not only them, some other female Nairalanders too. cheesy

I like you, you ain't suffering from inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
The door is always open tho
Not when I get married to Otedola's son. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
MrCork, you're yet to like my picture. Come and like and share it na. embarassed
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Not when I get married to Otedola's son. grin
he'll always have an 'edible catering' somewhere grin cheesy grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 08, 2016
berryice:
thank you..am blushing angry
you welcome wink smiley wink I take it you're Berry, huh?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 8:18pm On May 08, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, you've missed nothing. Life is still the same in the old country. Any juicy bits? tongue
Aii

a lot of juicy grin

will give ya bits by bits wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by misspicy(f): 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
For everything God created, He created all good. We should appreciate His creations.

Eyes on me? I'm always within boundaries. I never step out of my boundaries cheesy cheesy

16th is around the corner wink smiley
some happened to turn out not so good
agreed? gringrin

You are trespassing tongue

Happy smileywink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
MrCork, you're yet to like my picture. Come and like and share it na. embarassed
lol he will definitely like it cause you are light skinned

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.