Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (22440 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

Okay. Miss flat-nose-that-thinks-she-has-pointed-nose. Leave the pointed nose for white folks.
pointed nose are not only for white folks..for example the fulanis of nigeria have pointed nose

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 3:50pm On May 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

It's really not a new thing. NL ladies don't like posting pics right from time.
I know. .but it's just getting worse...
If the thread hit fp then u will see how they will quickly upload their pics

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by UyiIredia(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:

But I don't have a pointed nose grin
U are so on point.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Shamstiel: 3:51pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:
Dead serious. That wasn't the movie I saw tongue
Which one did you enjoyed that day?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 3:52pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:

But I don't have a pointed nose grin
Farano does not have but she is proud of her asset.

So I don't see the reason why u don't want to post yours
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by UyiIredia(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
I know. .but it's just getting worse...
If the thread hit fp then u will see how they will quickly upload their pics

Girl you'll die waiting for their pics. Even if the thread hit FP you'll get nada. Besides Nigerian chicks no get pointed nose. Blacks nose tends to be flat.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

Girl you'll die waiting for their pics. Even if the thread hit FP you'll get nada. Besides Nigerian chicks no get pointed nose. Blacks nose tends to be flat.
hahaha grin cheesy..
I know ladies ...and I have also observed what I said earlier.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ivyy(f): 3:55pm On May 08, 2016
UyiIredia:

U are so on point.

Hahaha
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ivyy(f): 3:56pm On May 08, 2016
Shamstiel:

Which one did you enjoyed that day?
Star wars

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 4:00pm On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
OH ok bro, she is coming 4 u.
[size=13pt]
Ok, I'll be patiently waiting after my siesta.
[/size]
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Ok, I'll be patiently waiting after my siesta.
[/size]
I don't have your time smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2016
ivyy:

Caught you angry
what did I do shocked
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by dissybling(f): 4:24pm On May 08, 2016
pointed abi

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by boma95(f): 4:30pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Welcome to the second edition of beautiful ladies with pointed nose smiley
The last edition was a blast , fun and interesting. Hopefully this edition will definitely surpass last year's own.

if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nose
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

There's nothing pointed about your nose madam shocked
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
boma95:

bad belle is allowed. ..
Swerve
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Liamm(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
boma95:

cut her some slack. She was courageous enough to start up this thread and making it interesting which she demonstrated by putting up coupla shots there. You can put up yours if you think you've got it. It's just for the fun of it lass...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
Cc firsteva
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by boma95(f): 4:43pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
bad belle is allowed. ..
Swerve

Bad belle ke
It's the truth wink
#swerve
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by boma95(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2016
Liamm:
cut her some slack. She was courageous enough to start up this thread and making it interesting which she demonstrated by putting up coupla shots there. You can put up yours if you think you've got it. It's just for the fun of it lass...

I didn't say I have pointed nose sir kiss
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Liamm(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
boma95:

I didn't say I have pointed nose sir kiss
I never implied you had either cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
I said second edition. ..
People have been pressurizinq me to come up with the second edition. .so I have to succumb
you go girl grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
Cc firsteva
I am just seeing your thread, anyone who says your nose isn't pointed is simply jealous, bad belle people grin

Bad belle is allowed sha cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 5:03pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
I am just seeing your thread, anyone who says your nose isn't pointed is simply jealous, bad belle people grin

Bad belle is allowed sha cheesy
make them hit their head for wall cheesy grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Poseidon000: 5:14pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
I don't have your time smiley
[size=13pt]
nah! No need to hype yourself. Your existance is worthless to me.
I've always known you to be consummate m0r0n and never gave a fvck to all your inutile and vapid threads.

I only opined here, bcs I think it's paramount dat I define and denounce your infectious lunancy, for the benefit of your shallow ilk, and the tribe you're misrepresenting.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
ireneony:
make them hit their head for wall cheesy grin grin
na so, do your thing girl wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
I've always known you to be consummate m0r0n and never gave a fvck to all your inutile and vapid threads.

I only opined here, bcs I think it's paramount dat I define and denounce your infectious lunancy, for the benefit of your shallow ilk, and the tribe you're misrepresenting.

[/size]
Osama bin ladin what's your problem? When has it become an offense for a girl to showcase her beauty? What's your stress old man? What's all the grammar for? Are u desperately in need of her attention? Oh I see, one of the rejected ones, she didn't respond to your pm now you hunt her, guy shave your beards first before you quote anyone here, you look like a beast from the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by davide470(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I guess this is just for fun.
Pointed or nah? cheesy
You are beautiful kiss
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]

[/size]
e pain am
What's your problem. ..
Everyone here got nothing bad abt this thread except you.

Pls take your hate out of here.
This is not yabaleft smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by ireneony(f): 5:27pm On May 08, 2016
firstEVA:
na so, do your thing girl wink
thanks dear kiss
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Laveda(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
PinkBarbie:
La veda
Let's see your pointed nose. grin

I don't have a pointed nose grin
Happy Sunday hunnay.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
davide470:
You are beautiful kiss
Thank you smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2016
Laveda:

I don't have a pointed nose grin
Happy Sunday hunnay.
You can lie o. Share joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.