Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (38047 Views)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by ariesbull: 12:46am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

Stale Balderdash. We are patiently waiting for your Avengers, we will even welcome them with kegs of ogogoro.

Get Ilorin first ..OK that will be difficult
Install an oba there

Then we can take u serious
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 12:46am On May 10, 2016
Aigbofa:

You will soon find out since your Avengers should be on their way to Lagos about now.
the majority of the IBO's are just looking forward to building our nation(a very great one, we know we can)

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by charloski(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2016
Nwaoguta:
brown roof republic again? only one gun shot all of them will run away, cowards.
Jesus U just made me laugh out loud...... Brown Roof Republic.... guy you wicked oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by queencalipso(f): 12:51am On May 10, 2016
ariesbull:

I will recommend dry fasting also .do 80 days no water and food for us

We will appreciate it

chai!!!! na so you hate me reach? you want me to die before that glorious day sad it won't work for you. Chukwu aju!!!!
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 12:51am On May 10, 2016
I read some comments here and I just smh.... as much as I want This con3 to decide I want it to happen peacefully tho....but if You guys tinks The westerners (yorubas) can't fight or don't have The guts to fight then be prepare for the biggest shocker of ur life.... agbakuya with operation WET E, is more than enough to counter any tribe trying to invade SW to cause harm.
Yoruba appears gutless because they re educated and they reason before they act that's Why Wikipedia said they The most advanced tribe in Africa....avengers on The Other hand are fools for picking destructive method to make a point, well Am Not surprise cos they don't reason like The yorubas do...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 1:00am On May 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool grin grin grin When an Igbo IPOD claims he is Edo I GO LIKE THIS: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
the majority are only looking forward to building our own south east nation(a very great one, we know we can)
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2016
Boko boys said they will attack Lagos but till now they are nowhere to be found. Ipob youth are happy avengers want to destroy Lagos... Keep battling in the euphoria of Una happiness till 2019....lagos no be Enugu where common cattle rearers dey dey kill your pple like fowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 1:06am On May 10, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Boko boys said they will attack Lagos but till now they are nowhere to be found. Ipob youth are happy avengers want to destroy Lagos... Keep battling in the euphoria of Una happiness till 2019....lagos no be Enugu where common cattle rearers dey dey kill your pple like fowl
I dont think this is true. the majority are only looking forward to building our own south east nation(a very great one, we know we can)

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by IamAtribalist: 1:08am On May 10, 2016
Omeny:

Ibos that's ur enemy today where ur allies during june 12! Ibos u call names today has always come to ur defends when u are been threatened by any other group!

What have u pay back with this enormous Love and loyalty? Betrayal(Awolowo and Ojukwu)
How many more do u want to hear?
Nobody is a saint in this game!

We hate and abuse those that we suppose love and tell us the truth and how things are but embrace those we ought to flee from!

How foolish is mankind?

cool Didn't you say you are Bini man NOW you are Ibo. Ba damuwa. Kwantinou. grin grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:10am On May 10, 2016
absalut:
I dont think this is true. the majority are only looking forward to building our own south east nation(a very great one, we know we can)
but why are you not fighting for freedom like you brother Nnamdi kanu in Kuje prison. The best you can do is to rant on nairaland guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 1:11am On May 10, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
but why are you not fighting for freedom like you brother Nnamdi kanu in Kuje prison. The best you can do is to rant on nairaland guy
let's just say some of us are democratic and dont owe anyone explanations of why
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by saintdennis(m): 1:13am On May 10, 2016
2ruink:

and finally awo drank rat poison

Only great men who willing to die for what they believe in (whether good or bad, right or wrong) actually poison themselves.

Hitler upon all his fvck ups, drank cyanide and had his body cremated b4 the allies got to him, awo drank poison, the japanese samurai's drank poison, the japanese airforcemen did thier kamikaze. The Arabs are bombing themselves... what are the biafrans doing?

What did the great ojukwu do? He packed his bags and fled with his family and ya'll gave him a heroic welcome. ROTFL.

Even the director in prison who was making threats anyhow on the Internet in safe haven (britain). Got picked up here and HASNT MADE ONE NOTABLE QUOTE since he started trial, hasn't even tried shouting 'long live biafra'. Smh.

Abeg insult Yoruba's No p, but single out awolowo and i'll like u to put forward ANY ibo man who has matched him in vision, achievement or actions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 1:16am On May 10, 2016
saintdennis:

Only great men who willing to die for what they believe in (whether good or bad, right or wrong) actually poison themselves.

Hitler upon all his fvck ups, drank cyanide and had his body cremated b4 the allies got to him, awo drank poison, the japanese samurai's drank poison, the japanese airforcemen did thier kamikaze. The Arabs are bombing themselves... what are the biafrans doing?

What did the great ojukwu do? He packed his bags and fled with his family and ya'll gave him a heroic welcome. ROTFL.

Even the director in prison who was making threats anyhow on the Internet in safe haven (britain). Got picked up here and HASNT MADE ONE NOTABLE QUOTE since he started trial, hasn't even tried shouting 'long live biafra'. Smh.

Abeg insult Yoruba's No p, but single out awolowo and i'll like u to put forward ANY ibo man who has matched him in vision, achievement or actions.

I'm sure I am better. you probably are too

1 Like

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by IamAtribalist: 1:17am On May 10, 2016
cool [size=18pt]THE WANTON WAY IBOs jumped on this thread no be here o. IBOs and their obsession with Yorubas is becoming disgraceful. Even on an issue that is between Yoruba and Ijaw IBOs carry busy body come. To the extent that IBOs on Nairaland were claiming to be IJAWS FROM THE CREEK. IBOs are USELESS AND THEY ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE SOUTH [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by absalut: 1:19am On May 10, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool [size=18pt]THE WANTON WAY IBOs jumped on this thread no be here o. IBOs and their obsession with Yorubas is becoming disgraceful. Even on an issue that is between Yoruba and Ijaw IBOs carry busy body come. To the extent that IBOs on Nairaland were claiming to be IJAWS FROM THE CREEK. IBOs are USELESS AND THEY ARE THE MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THE SOUTH [/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"
"
Re: Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos by Nobody: 1:33am On May 10, 2016
Have mercy on our Yoruba brothers abeg. Please don't mind there empty mouth threats.
It reads that the Security agents should please go after the naija delta militants. Please spare the Yoruba race from harm. These people only make mouth so don't take their threats seriously.
Let the security agents rise to their duties and defend Lagos from attackers, I don't want to see yorubas leaving lagos and running as far as Ilorin for safety.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Men Kneel Down For Bukola Saraki In Kwara (Photos) / Anambra Residents Flee Ahead Of Election / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.