Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? (18577 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Guys How Do You Treat Unannounced Visit By A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2009
Why is it a big deal if I come unannounced or not? Is it that we are just dating? A negative reaction to my coming is just proof he isn't worth it.
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2009
Those saying it smacks of suspicion bla bla, you better tell her the kind of nonsense relationship she has with you and stop wasting her time.

Imagine someone saying he would leave her out in the rain. . .
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by Fiona0007: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2009
@topic
It's all about showing respect to your partner and his own space. It might be ok for occasional surprise visits, but it can create misunderstandings if that happens regularly.
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by Akinagirl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2009
You shouldn't just barge. Its common courtesy to ask to come over. Why would you risk rudely interrupting what ever it is they have to do that day. They may have been on their way to something important. Your unannounced visit would interrupt that. That not cool.
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by mystikal(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2009
Its cool, so far it doesnt happen often.
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by tpia6: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: What Do You Think About "turning Up Unannounced"? by Criss23: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
What if the boyfriend trying to be spontaneous and nice shows up to his gf house it's supplies to help her save her dying fish( power outage left fish with out heat or oxygen in the water so I went out of my at to buy supplies to help her out and save her fish trying to be nice without her asking me). Also had planned a spontaneous fancy dinner for us. Plan was to drop off the supplies and surprise her by asking her out for date night. I tried calling her to let her know I was on my way and when I got there I called four times and no answer. She took that as "odd behavior" and got upset.. The way I see it I went out of my way trying to do something nice for her and her beloved fish that she cherishes so much and had made plans for date night and that was the thanks I got. I atleast tried to call to let her know I was going and when I got there I called but she wasn't home. So does that still qualify as a no no or creepy ? Or was that simply a guy trying to be a caring bf who got misunderstood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.