Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (62138 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 11:57pm On May 11, 2016
Flashh:

It would only change anything when you change for good.
The point is that, your opinion doesn't mean nor change sh1t, you just wasted your time typing it.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 12:00am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
The point is that, your opinion doesn't mean nor change sh1t, you just wasted your time typing it.
Go and breastfeed your baby.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 12:02am On May 12, 2016
Flashh:

Go and breastfeed your baby.
1diots will always prove themselves.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Kaldakinn: 12:02am On May 12, 2016
See her face like puff puff.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 12:04am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
1diots will always prove themselves.
Do you want me to insult you before going to bed tonight? Let me know.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 12:09am On May 12, 2016
Flashh:

Do you want me to insult you before going to bed tonight? Let me know.
Like whatever you say here has any impact on my life.

You are free to do whatever you want, mister.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sonnie10: 12:11am On May 12, 2016
Somebody should remind her that there is something called LATENT AND INCUBATION PERIOD of HIV
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 12:23am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Like whatever you say here has any impact on my life.
Some insults aren't good to take.
You are free to do whatever you want, mister.
I ain't gonna do that miss.

Extend my greetings to your baby if you don born.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by oluwafemim(m): 12:24am On May 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
How is she different from others? She even has more sense at least she asked for HIV test before doing, How many of the normal university aristo girls dey ask for HIV test from their customers

OP why bother cleaning out her name when we can all see she is the Linda B that posted the 3rd comment
She is better abi, wen you go see say na your virtue she wan collect, you go no say devil don dey advertise grave and death.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hawking flesh online seems to be the new lucrative business for young ladies who are lazy and don’t want to make clean money using their own sweat. There’s this 23 year old lady who is ready to dish out her flesh to any well loaded man who is willing to pay her good money. However, you must take a HIV test before exchanging fluids. This is how she advertised her services...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/are-you-ready-for-sx-lets-take-hiv-test.html

Don't make assumptions that all prostitutes are lazy. Till you step into someone's shoes, you'll never understand their journey.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by fart: 12:31am On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:
Somebody should remind her that there is something called LATENT AND INCUBATION PERIOD of HIV

What do you mean? Please explain
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by fart: 12:33am On May 12, 2016
Nobody has pointed out that HIV is not the only incurable STD out there. What about herpes? Even gonorreah is very hard to cure nowadays ooo. It is not by force to do this , a good Samaritan should advise her i beg
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by baby124: 12:39am On May 12, 2016
sonnie10:
There are tests that can discover HIV now in days.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by fart: 12:40am On May 12, 2016
baby124:

Can't you find out on the same day?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 12:42am On May 12, 2016
no condom no sex. simple as ABC. whichever way it goes.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by baby124: 12:43am On May 12, 2016
fart:

Can't you find out on the same day?
Yes. But I mean the tests look for antibodies, which the body can create in days after infection. As opposed to the Virus which can take 3months to show up.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by baby124: 12:44am On May 12, 2016
princey83:
no condom no sex. simple as ABC. whichever way it goes.
Correct. No one should have unprotected sex whether Oral or genital. Except with their legally wedded spouse. Trust no one o.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 12:50am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
All this terms and conditions, on top toto were dem dey even retail for 200naira for my area?
u think condom can save u??
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by comradeson: 1:03am On May 12, 2016
Where are the Nairaland ladies?what do you have to say to your colleague?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sonnie10: 1:08am On May 12, 2016
baby124:

Thanks for the information. I guess she can go ahead and do her thing then.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 1:08am On May 12, 2016
Segadem:
Hmmmmm,before HIV could be detected it will at least take the circle of three weeks or more

Doctor in the house over to u
I concurr! You smart.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Lexusgs430: 1:24am On May 12, 2016
How much per round, per day, per night, per week or short time?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by emi14: 1:33am On May 12, 2016
But she is not Nigerian
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by kobonaire(m): 1:40am On May 12, 2016
For a runs girl, she is ideal : slim, cute, health/safety awareness and discrete cool
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by kobonaire(m): 1:42am On May 12, 2016
senbonzakurakageyoshi:

Don't make assumptions that all prostitutes are lazy. Till you step into someone's shoes, you'll never understand their journey.
Well said.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Totfulguy: 1:54am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
All this terms and conditions,
on top toto were dem dey even retail for 200naira for my area?

Hmm!
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by wheezie24(m): 3:19am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
na #400-#500 fr here o...nd I dy believ say e too cheap bfr....lol....I no dy patronise tho
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by playtheblues(f): 3:20am On May 12, 2016
All I see is her N50.00 C.C earring and badly carved eye pencils.

Cheap article.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Shakur86(m): 3:39am On May 12, 2016
chai upgraded olosho. But she be Suarez for teeth o.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 4:46am On May 12, 2016
embarassed,this one get as e be o,wetin person go comment for this one now?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by delishpot: 5:32am On May 12, 2016
Hackers at work.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by orobs93(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:

Abeg were ur arrea dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.