Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (62146 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Gabaleve(m): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Dis babe nor stable at all
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by bobgem001(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
zombies
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by masternoble(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
Sexopreneur, good businesss.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
collitexnaira:
Chaiiii, money na bastard, imagine what this pretty girl have been reduced to all because of money

Baba God bless my hustle abeg
PRETTY OR DIRTY
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Oludrex(m): 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
the bobby is not even big... .mtchew
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by kenbee(f): 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
Chei
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Sirmuel1(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Fuel is now 145. Na Buhari dey cause all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by igbalodehunter(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Bigmillz:
Shei na person pikin be dis one. My sorry to her family and friends
Na una type go dey lament if una hear sey pretty chick like ds go thief
eni eleni she no go chop?

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hope she's qualify to call herself an entrepreneur?
yes na,na small scale business owner

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by exwizzy90(m): 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
Yahoo boys @ work... D'nt fall a victim

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by StepTwo: 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
abeg who get her number?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Kdon2: 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hawking flesh online seems to be the new lucrative business for young ladies who are lazy and don’t want to make clean money using their own sweat. There’s this 23 year old lady who is ready to dish out her flesh to any well loaded man who is willing to pay her good money. However, you must take a HIV test before exchanging fluids. This is how she advertised her services...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/are-you-ready-for-sx-lets-take-hiv-test.html

Hateu2 whr r u o! Wot advice do u av for guys!over to u ma`am
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by neonly: 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
I blame buhari for dis

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by igbalodehunter(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
collitexnaira:
Chaiiii, money na bastard, imagine what this pretty girl have been reduced to all because of money

Baba God bless my hustle abeg
Oga shey mke she no chop again ni
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 11, 2016
igbalodehunter:

Oga shey mke she no chop again ni
If no be dis nonsense she no go ever chop abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 11:25pm On May 11, 2016
This one was once breed up with sweats from her parents.

SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Abalado(f): 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
See wiating buhari don cos nw,oga o..
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Kdon2: 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
Dis na O.B.O enterprises
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Coolgent(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
Hah Online Prostitution!
She is not alone, there are many gold diggers like her even here in Nairaland .
End time business
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by UncleJudax(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2016
Her lips are not even remotely sexy #deceptiveAd angry. I will pass. cheesy
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by dopedealer(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
LEAVE A DOG ALONE
LET THE DOG GO
IF THE DOG IS YOURS
IT WILL FIND ITS WAY HOME

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 11, 2016
Where b ur area?
hungryboy:
All this terms and conditions,
on top toto were dem dey even retail am for 200naira for my area?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by smileysmiley(f): 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
raumdeuter:
How is she different from others? She even has more sense at least she asked for HIV test before doing, How many of the normal university aristo girls dey ask for HIV test from their customers

OP why bother cleaning out her name when we can all see she is the Linda B that posted the 3rd comment
she has tried but its no guarantee, the virus can hide for up to 3months so there is still a risk factor... she should stick to cds and not skin to skin cause a test says the person is clean
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Emelie5(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
End time
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
How exactly is she lazy Or not making clean money with her sweat? Like she wouldn't put in some work?

Y'all should learn to mind your businesses and leave people be.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 11:46pm On May 11, 2016
ezychris:
Chai! And why won't guys bash ladies?
And it's not guys that patronise her? Blawdy Fecking hypocrites.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by bryan360: 11:47pm On May 11, 2016
ugly shrahk
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 11:48pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
How exactly is she lazy Or not making clean money with her sweat? Like she wouldn't put in some work?

Y'all should learn to mind your businesses and leave people be.
Olosho spotted!

You aren't different from the girl at all. Yeye!

9 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 11, 2016
Her mouth looks exactly like that. .. THIN ...sef grin grin grin
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by blkmum700: 11:49pm On May 11, 2016
if them use her do money ritual now,people go de pity for her
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 11:49pm On May 11, 2016
Flashh:

Olosho spotted!

You aren't different from the girl at all. Yeye!
And how does this change anything?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Flashh: 11:51pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And how does this change anything?
It would only change anything when you change for good.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.