Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (62132 Views)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Ghost447(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2016
For her mind sex is a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by fortunechy(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2016
end time prostitute
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by wollexie1106: 7:18am On May 12, 2016
See her teeth like rodent
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by AprokoTV(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2016
This is serious! shocked
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Unibenfucker(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2016
Pls who has her phone number or facebook profile cos am Hot i want to bleep
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by misscall247: 8:25am On May 12, 2016
Randy91:

u think condom can save u??
just use it
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by misscall247: 8:27am On May 12, 2016
Ghost447:
For her mind sex is a big deal.
lol....who she help
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by ezychris(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And it's not guys that patronise her? Blawdy Fecking hypocrites.
Yea guys will definitely patronise her because she made herself available and cheap. After all the do, then these same guys will bash ladies. That's just it.
Btw learn to make a point without being abusive, for your mind now you have won champions league with those curse words?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by nwadiuko1(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
sextrepreneur
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Rozaystunna(m): 8:40am On May 12, 2016
I like her enthusiasm, she is ready to hustle unlike these broke pretending hoes s that give up puna too cheaply. BTW I aff search her name on Facebook am not seeing her, somebody help!!! I am interested cheesy cool
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 8:54am On May 12, 2016
igbalodehunter:

Na una type go dey lament if una hear sey pretty chick like ds go thief
eni eleni she no go chop?
so dis is de only way for her to survive?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Eddy2cute(m): 9:46am On May 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
How is she different from others? She even has more sense at least she asked for HIV test before doing, How many of the normal university aristo girls dey ask for HIV test from their customers

OP why bother cleaning out her name when we can all see she is the Linda B that posted the 3rd comment
lol nairalanders can quickly observe things? I think say na only me see am ooo
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by tickles2luv2016(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hawking flesh online seems to be the new lucrative business for young ladies who are lazy and don’t want to make clean money using their own sweat. There’s this 23 year old lady who is ready to dish out her flesh to any well loaded man who is willing to pay her good money. However, you must take a HIV test before exchanging fluids. This is how she advertised her services...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/are-you-ready-for-sx-lets-take-hiv-test.html

See her rabbit teeth sef
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by sweetcocoa(f): 10:54am On May 12, 2016
ezychris:

Yea guys will definitely patronise her because she made herself available and cheap. After all the do, then these same guys will bash ladies. That's just it.
Btw learn to make a point without being abusive, for your mind now you have won champions league with those curse words?
So what makes a person who patronises a prostitute, better than the prostitute?

Oh! Please, I bet you can't tell abusive words when you see one, calling a hypocrite what he is, is no curse mister.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Anijay1212(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2016
Sirnuel:
All I see is someone proud of what she does... Plus very cautious too.
Unlike all those church whores wey dey spread HIV and STDs like rumours.
I dey tell you
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by hornyman(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2016
The act is not laziness. Na work. Lazy people do not work and don't have nothing to offer in exchange for money. At least, its better than bunch of ladies who engage in this act codedly and yet come out in the open as saint. Bunch of pretenders.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by jestkev(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]. Who knows if truely is de girl dat trying to mkt herself,but I still de fear Nigeria guys dat can used girls pixs they found attractive on some social media and try to outsmart some dud financilly. All na wash.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by zubycharles(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
All this terms and conditions,
on top toto were dem dey even retail for 200naira for my area?
lolz grin..dis guy eeeh yhu re very funny
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by igbalodehunter(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
so dis is de only way for her to survive?
shes Jus Using What She FnKs Right to Make her Cash.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
fantastically corrupt hoe!
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 12, 2016
igbalodehunter:

shes Jus Using What She FnKs Right to Make her Cash.
with this I don't see you as a person with integrity.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by ezychris(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
So what makes a person who patronises a prostitute, better than the prostitute?

Oh! Please, I bet you can't tell abusive words when you see one, calling a hypocrite what he is, is no curse mister.
I really do not know maybe you should tell me.
Yes of course! I can't tell abusive words when I see one. I guess you just won your bet miss cheesy
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2016
StillBrandnew:
She's still better than pretenders who do theirs codedly. lipsrsealed

Prostitution is the oldest profession, kini big deal.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Oshotse21(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2016
And who says making money via sex is not a genuine business
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by igbalodehunter(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2016
Bigmillz:
with this I don't see you as a person with integrity.
Integrity in Nigeria?
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by Oilandgas1(m): 6:12am On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
All this terms and conditions, on top toto were dem dey even retail for 200naira for my area?

Even the breast is too small for me.
Re: Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
she no even get bobby. nor sexy. there are many sexy babes around that guys can choose from na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.