Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Romance / Re: Emoh Adoga Replies Moses Dickson, "He Wanted Me As His 4th Wife" by 30secs(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lol
Funny people
Madam lawyer no deny say she send those messages
Rather shes stylishly justifying her action
Education / Re: UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) by 30secs(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
sorom4:

Nothing is a misplace priority. Everything is a step for greatness
Eg banning every other religious associations from campus right?
Lol
Education / Re: UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) by 30secs(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Untainted007:
Hmmmmm, I hope it's not too late to correct this. When Unilorin was setting the standard then, people were saying it's a secondary school, but today, Unilorin has achieved proper dressing code to an encouraging standard. But in Unilag, its already part of the students' way of life, now they want to do the necessary. Let's wait and see if they will adhere. I'm always proud to be a product of UNILORIN.
What do you mean "Proper dress code".
Nigerians and their misplaced priorities,
Of all the issues we have in our Universities, na dress code dem see to takckle
All this so called morally right pple dey make me laff
SMH

2 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 by 30secs(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hello naptu2 theres this south African Jazz song I've been trying to remember the title of.
I believe Hugh Masekela was featured in the song
The song had a trumpet solo at the end
The video had little kids playing in a kind of flower field
Can you help? Please
Celebrities / Re: 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia by 30secs(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Day169:
GBAM!
..you have hit the nail on the head and driven the point home @maclatunji!
What scares me most is another propensity to loose human lives during the protest and the blame game which will follow.
The propensity to lose one's life through careless police gunshot during the protest as opposed to starving to death or a ''friendly'' bomb being dropped over our head shey?? We choose to die protesting

8 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Pogba And Dencia Kept Guests Awake With Their “loud Sex Noises” by 30secs(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
At least Pogba dey disturb for one field.
Cant be bad on a football pitch nd bad as well on bedmatics field na.
Celebrities / Re: Singer Allowed Fans Touch Her Private Parts On Stage While Performing by 30secs(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
chiddyok:
From Hannah Montana... Na wa ooo.
LMAO... I swear. Na people like dis take to Toke Makinwa advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) by 30secs(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
This story is truly stranger than fiction.
OP youre a goodman if the story is true.
We all deserve to be happy and to live a good life.
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 30secs(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
computerboy:

Search for Microsoft Toolkit latest version. Download and Use it to activate your windows. I'll be banned if I post the link. It's an easy search on Google
Thanks for the reply boss. Its done!
Computers / Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 30secs(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello computerboy
Sorry fr derailing your thread
Please, can I get the activation key for windows 8.1
and directions for activation also?
I'd be truly grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: 15 Most Loved Cars In Nigeria. by 30secs(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
OP somehow left out Volkswagen Golf
Maka why

1 Like

Politics / Re: Photo: See 115 Million Naira Car Kogi State Governor Is Driving by 30secs(m): 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
nokiaba3:
lokoja is a failed state with bunch of illiterates everywhere
Lol... Lokoja is not a state. Educated dunce
Romance / Re: Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) by 30secs(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Una well done o.....
I smell lies! undecided
Romance / Re: Encyclopedia Of Romanlanders For New Users by 30secs(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
dryyansh1:
Better people don comot for nairaland o. That time of okijajuju, zuby, maziomuneko and Co. That was before the tsunami tho
Na better people names you call so o... Kaiiii

1 Like

Education / Re: 7 Things Parents Don’t Know About Their Campus Kids by 30secs(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
Seen so many couples on campus. The annoying thing is how the guys rarely contribute amything to the relationship. Girls need to wise up fr real.
Romance / Re: A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) by 30secs(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
YOUTHS of now adays undecided undecided undecided
Bruh... What I do?
Romance / Re: A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) by 30secs(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:

Err...Okay.
Cydm ma'am... Youve got mail
Romance / Re: A Girl Is Asking Me For Sex On Snapchat(+18 Screenshots) by 30secs(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
colik:
Guy,who's your supplier? undecided

You're obviously high on fake drugs. cheesy
Colik... Can I tell you something in private?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List by 30secs(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Btw.. Why isnt Venezuela on the list?
Una Nigerians wey dey complain.. Check this link
http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/20/news/economy/venezuela-world-worst-economy/index.html
Foreign Affairs / Re: Top Poorest Countries In The World - 2016 List by 30secs(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2016
raker300:
Op, this list that consists only of African countries sha, I know some countries in the amazons that ar seriously poor
Countries in the Amazon Seriously??
Travel / Re: AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa. by 30secs(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Its so easy for you guys to make fun of people dwelling in these slums. Talking about how they cant relocate to a better place like its that easy...
Lol... Theres no wayyyy Kenya cn hav bigger slums than Nigeria. Forget am.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics by 30secs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
fiizznation:
People shouldn't be deceived by this his 'nice gesture'. He used to get first-class information from boko haram, so he surely must know one or two things about the whereabouts of those chibok girls. The army should grind{ ask him serious questions, he shouldn't be manhandled} his behind until he confess.

"The army guard doesn't have airtime to contact his superiors". Don't know if I find this statement funny or some kind of indictment to the NA. Funny nation
How exactly do you suggest the grinding should go without any form of torture Excessive foot rub maybe?
Fashion / Re: Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale by 30secs(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2016
I vote Iamkingzlee
cc NLJega

3 Likes 2 Shares

Nairaland / General / Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by 30secs(m): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
SWITANN:

yeah we are. so are with us kind sir?
I'm all the wayy iinnn!
Sorry I'm late

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: #Fynestboi and Friends Hangout Joint: by 30secs(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
SWITANN:
Midehi2 Lolaabokuku Naija1stpikin Samwise99 Raquelraquel emmydo360 Kayslimshady semitunde IamLukas donzee02 Apcsucks Emyyd 30secs Mjbaba unapapadeycraze sheunsheun

pls come join team FYNESTBOI, we need your support. PLENTY kisses for y'all. wink kiss
Hello Switann, Hope you guys are fun?

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale by 30secs(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2016
I vote Lanicky cc NLJega

6 Likes 1 Share

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Semi-final by 30secs(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2016
I vote Lanicky cc NLJega

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 2 by 30secs(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
I vote Lanicky cc: NLJega

7 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by 30secs(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
mamagee3:
Why doesn't my male friend talk to me when I go to his house to talk?

He always seems to ignore me and rarely wants to speak to me but tends to talk more only on the phone.

But he tends to speak to me and is very interested when I switch over to se.x talk
Because the nicca wants to fry your dodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.