Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Health / Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 30secs(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Bro, Abortion is very bad. Who the fvck are you to kill a developing baby 👶? You dey ment?
you're anti abortion but how many of the kids begging and roaming around your street have you helped?
Foreign Affairs / Re: What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) by 30secs(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2022
Also murderers and thieves.
They killed unarmed Ukrainian civilians and stole grains, washing machines, tractors, jewelry, and other equipment their wicked country would not provide.
All these paid adverts no go change the facts
Foreign Affairs / Re: Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) by 30secs(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2022
� why is this even front page worthy?

Education / Re: Nasa’s $1 Billion Space Probe Sends Back Photos Of Flying Spaghetti Monster by 30secs(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
R'amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Bandit white helicopter occupant expose by 30secs(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
half baked story
Crime / Re: Gunmen Abduct Mother Of Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Seriya Raji by 30secs(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2021
Them wan collect their share of the 60billion naira �
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Someone download State of the Union so we can discuss.
Show has just been renewed for a second season

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
michlins:
Guys who has a link where I can download this series "you're the worst"

Thanks
https://seriesway.com/series-pages.php?tvsl_id=683
TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
donforeign:

baba i need this double data package ..
e get when e go expire when u activate or it is permanent after activation?
Just dial *121# to check your data offer
You don't need to activate anything
Literature / Re: Cyprian Ekwensi's Books - PDF Download by 30secs(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Quick question; is download capped?
I'd really love to pay if it isn't
Politics / Re: FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic by 30secs(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2020
Why is this on the frontpage? Why give attention and publicity to such a divisive group??
I no understand NL again o
Politics / Re: Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 by 30secs(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
This one should lose convincingly. Kohi no be Ibrahim Idris/Wada family property. PDP don't seem to have any great plan to win Kogi st

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Bambam Becomes Jumia Brand Ambassador And Influencer by 30secs(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Butter face
Car Talk / Re: This Is Not The Regular Volkswagen Beetle; It Has Been Customized For Offroad by 30secs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Freak4achild:
Beetle just refused to wade off. Nice tho.
Such a classic car. I love it

1 Like

Crime / Re: Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M by 30secs(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2018
anyimontana:
Picture of private part stab??

I need to confirm sometin

How can u bend to stab sombori thing,
You disgust me. Idiot

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding by 30secs(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2018
iamJ:
ure unmarried and u had a baby outside wedlock and ure smiling at a wedding, shame is dead cry

iphone sha, they know how to sell market, repackage the camera position and it stands out from previous models, forcing people to buy and buy, i wonder where they will put the camera next, bigger lens will be their target, thieves
She's living her best life. Stop being stupiid

1 Like

NYSC / Re: 2018 BATCH ‘A’ NATIONWIDE STATE ORIENTATION CAMPS LOCATION AND ADDRESSES by 30secs(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Heeqmah:
Hello, please i want to ask if i can enter camp without my statement of result.my school is yet to give us statement of result

Pls reply asap. You might save a soul
Thanks!!!
You need the statement of result to complete registrations. Get it
Religion / Re: If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? by 30secs(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2018
I was hungover...

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who is watching "For the People"

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30secs(m): 4:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Hey... Do you have season 5 download links please?
cao:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Phones / Re: How To Effectively Root Gionee M5 Mini by 30secs(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2017
What do you need root access for?
Religion / Re: Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) by 30secs(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
If the babalawo yab Islam or Christianity now una go wan fight.. Yeye people.
Romance / Re: I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart by 30secs(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
My brother, wetin you want make we do now?
Culture / Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Meets Prince Charles & Lady Camilla (Pictures) by 30secs(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2017
Mahn... This oba is so freaking regal!! Real Royalty

15 Likes 1 Share

Music/Radio / Re: List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 by 30secs(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2017
naptu2:
Phenomenal guitar playing, with wisdom filled lyrics.

Oliver De Coque - Identity (1980)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_gG1A_7M6U
Tbillz you need to see this
Music/Radio / Re: List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 by 30secs(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
naptu2:

I've been trying to remember the name of that song since Christmas, but I've had no luck. I've searched YouTube and Google in case something there will jog my memory, but I've had no luck. I need that song for my next thread, but I can't find ithe because I can't remember its name.
Sorry for troubling you
Found the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPUDTOi_UNs
Celebrities / Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by 30secs(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is Ab Soul a rap legend?
NYSC / Re: Is This Corper Right To Shape Her NYSC Trousers? Pic by 30secs(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
steveturner24:
Ogbene, There is no diction and spelling in correction. Imagine your child dressed in corp uniform like that to your reputable office where everybody respects you. do you believe you immediate lost your image on discipline?
But you're not her dad/ma?!! Why you dey vex ontop matter wey no concern you ñ
Politics / Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by 30secs(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
FINALLY!!!!
Romance / Re: Ladies: Please What Is The Meaning Of Karashika??? by 30secs(m): 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Karashika: Daughter of the devil
Aka Delilah
Lady that can use to.to to enslave man
Celebrities / Re: Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face by 30secs(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
And what was falz doing all the while?
Falz was busy not making empty promises
Unlike a certain Mr Tuface wey think say na by mouth to lead protest
Education / Re: UNILAG Introduces Dress Code For Students (Pictured) by 30secs(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Untainted007:

What is this one saying, is it only dress code your own school was able to tackle. The topic was about dress code why derailing it with some other points that were not mentioned.
Are you sure that was meant for me
Abi na highness dey worry you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.