Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,029 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Culture / Re: My Personal Yoruba Lessons. by 30secs(m): 3:48am On Jun 03, 2016
naughtynaughty:
30secs is peeping tongue
No. I wasn't!
Romance / Re: See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone by 30secs(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
This one na end time maid o
Romance / Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 30secs(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:

My brother read my post again in not less than 30secs and retrace ur steps to avoid emmbarassing your English teacher
my brother I only asked a simple question na
Romance / Re: Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo by 30secs(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2016
sapiosexual1:
lol, some men can soo f.uck any hole, even if na goat hole. Classless men
So not good looking girls don't deserve to get laid? Abi what do you know about her to call her classless?
Religion / Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by 30secs(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2016
OP You've made zero sense. "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists" and then you go on to list 5 reasons why He does not exist. Now I'm not saying God exists or that he does not, I'm just pointing out how useless your post is!

1 Like

Education / Re: Oldest Everyday Things, Items, And World's First Things In History. by 30secs(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2016
Such a nice thread!
Education / Re: Primary 1 To S.S.3- Did You Recieve Up To 400 Strokes Of Cane? by 30secs(m): 7:56am On May 11, 2016
E go reach o.. Plus the general flogging, plus the one wey me and Tbillz chop come plus the one wey me personally collect on my own. E pass sef
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
hehehehe but I heard you ar always here to do 'amebo' and I caught u 29t again cheesy. Lolz at d change of name but no, I will let it pass. My bestie is rily nawti grin
Me amebo? That's umpossible na. Was going somewhere else ni. Dunno how I landed here. Ermm.. Keep having fun o. Till pesin break una head
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:51pm On May 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh are they that bad? .
Ermm... Not bad. But e go better make I no see dem
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:41pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
i saw you peeping cheesy
Was not peeping o.. Took a wrong turn and found myself here. You should be naughtynaughty.. D name fit you. Ya one naughty somebody
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:39pm On May 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoooo ore c d hot kisses yhur even giving him oooo. 30secs is always coming here to peep evri night., keeping up wit hatey and nawti shey? .
LMAO... I'm not even sure how I got here sef.
I would rather not see most of ur posts btw
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2016
HateU2:
30secs cheesy
Ermmm.... HateU2
Celebrities / Re: Fan Calls Halima Abubakar 'Short Ugly Devil', Halima Fires Back by 30secs(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
And what should we do with her pictures?
LMAO... Abeg what is she 'licking'

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by 30secs(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c u cheesy
I love dcckkk oooooooooooo
Can't imagine dis life without it ;
Esp fat, strong, fleshy,loooooooooong ones

That one that will almost touch ur stomach cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Romance / Re: The Ugly Side Of Sharing A Moniker With Celebrity [elp!!!] by 30secs(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are you sure you're not related to that weak hearted Teebillz of a skirt wearing man?
Politics / Re: China Plans To Scam Nigeria - Max Amuchie by 30secs(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
All this prophets of doom sef... God pass una
Romance / Re: Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out by 30secs(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
chocolateme:
Na waoo.. It vexes me so bad that the person taking that picture shot did not instead go straight to the man and tear am the HAND OF SAMA.
tear am the hand of sama for why?
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by 30secs(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You disrespect an show disregard for that an your partner's love when you cheat.
I'm not the one who disrespected it.....cheaters do.

Infidelity is grounds for divorce.
And how exactly are you sure he's being cheating on the wife?
Romance / Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by 30secs(m): 7:28am On Apr 04, 2016
emmydeep:

You mean your father is? Sory man, have a responsible father next time.

BIG FO.O.O.O.OL
LoL.. And you think the oyibo girl will consider you after seeing all the foolishness you're displaying online? I no blame you sha, na home training wey you no get

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv by 30secs(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
emmydeep:

with this #okomigate, your husband should resign/step down immediately let me take over. My international passport is on standby, waiting for your endorsement.
Afterall, he is not performing and therefore can not give you the maximum satisfaction you need.

Anyway, happy sunday to you !!!
Don't be stupiiid please!
Celebrities / Re: 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji. by 30secs(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Looool grin
Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by 30secs(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chanchit:
Kate put up a fight, but that silly babe get some ba upper cut for hand. She go meet a better match for front in Jesus name.
LMAO!! I swear that babe enter aunty Kate front and back sha.
Celebrities / Re: Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan by 30secs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
myfantasies:
If i be celebrity, na everyday me nd people go dey fight for instagram, cos i no get chill at all

As u dish out to me na so i go take dish out to you
As you no come be celebrity now nko?
Romance / Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* by 30secs(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
naughtynaughty:
grin grin grin
Manjay wil bring it to Loja! Aw go get it there.
E.E no wan send driver
just... LOL
Romance / Re: Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny by 30secs(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Na Ekaette be this na
I can employ her.
I'm sure my wife would understand/support the decision
Romance / Re: Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser by 30secs(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:
is that all? then na player wey still dey learn work be that
Sorry.. What does 'illfare' mean?
Family / Re: My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice by 30secs(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Get her female aphrodisiac. Those are on sale. Or better yet get a chick by the side; to keep your sanity and to save your marriage.
Religion / Re: Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate by 30secs(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lmao grin PDP and APC sef dey CAN?? Nigeria don rotten finish... Na every institution for this country corrupt. F#ck up people
Fashion / Re: counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad by 30secs(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
At the end of the day, na every Nigerian dey fake.. Y'all talmabout how fake butts show insecurity!!! Please!!! How's the fake 'designer' stuffs guys put on any better? If a fake butt makes a girl happy, she should by all means continue padding that asss!!
Science/Technology / Re: Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth by 30secs(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
ritababe:

is the most likely
I think an asteroid impact is the most likely. Every nuclear capable country knows the consequence of detonating a nuclear bomb over a rival country. Not gonna happen

1 Like

Romance / Re: Some Of The Top African's Bizzare Wedding Pictures Ever - I Can't Stop Laughing by 30secs(m): 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Africans get problem sha grin
Phones / Re: Please Who Knows This Phone by 30secs(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Afi Tocaro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.