Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 30secs(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
damkollins:
Sent.
Cheers
hello, can you please forward the ielts reading materials to my aabiodunabidemi@gmail.com
I'd. Be realy grateful
Celebrities / Re: Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos ) by 30secs(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op, this your topic dey one kind undecided

1 Like

Education / Re: Weird Facts You Ought To Know About Birthdays by 30secs(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Gaming / Re: What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation? by 30secs(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
4-2-1-2-1 is the formation!!
4 defenders
2 strong defensive midfielders
1 attacking midfielder with good passing range
2 fast wing forwards, not stong or huge but with good dribbling ability
1 strong CF to serve as the focal point.
I dey try sha
I use dis both on PS 2 and PS 3
Religion / Re: Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences by 30secs(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
biomedixexcel: People sleeping in church are robbed by Satan
Story.........
Celebrities / Re: Checkout These Cool Photos Of Rich Kids N How They Intimidate Others On Snapchat by 30secs(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
mizshawny: But what's the assurance that these kids aren't taking selfies with other people's properties undecided
Looool... You wish? I can imagine how depressed the pictures make you
Foreign Affairs / Re: China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan by 30secs(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
After going through this thread, I think atheism is becoming more and more appealing.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by 30secs(m): 9:08am On Jul 02, 2014
Johnolis: Speaking from a professional point of view,geologically,kogi state has no oil.Before i proceed,i would like us to get familiar with terms such as source rock,reservoir rock,trap and hydrocarbon migration.crude oil is normally produced in shaley formations which serves as source rock,these newly formed crude then migrate to sandy units which are porous and permeable until the oil is sealed by a trap...with the above said,i must have to say that the above conditions are all within the anambra sedimentary basin..and not in kogi.,though some oil might have migrated or have become oil seepages in kogi,that alone doesnt guarantee you being the owner...it should be noted that the anambra basin and part of the lower benue trough are ideal or potential source of hydrocarbons,though the anambra basin isnt restricted to anambra state alone,it gave rise to the niger-delta basin.i know am sounding complex,but what am saying in essence is that there wont be any oil in niger delta if the anambra basin isnt in existence...quote me anywhere and i will defend that...kogi state government should just rest and stop fighting a lost course...well,i must say that the geology of southeastern nigeria is one of the most complex and most interesting as well.
Mr geologist, were you ever in Kogi to test rock and soil samples or did you just pull those stewpeed assumptions off your stinky arsssss? Are you trying to say even though kogi borders anambra the oil basin knew to stop exactly at the anambra side of the border??

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra, Kogi Reps Clash Over Disputed Oil Well by 30secs(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2014
biafran soul:

If they are trouble makers, why didn't you people let them go? You know you can't do without the ingenuity of an Igbo. Can you imagine how backward Nigeria will be without Ndigbo. Just imagine a country with only dem aboki and ndi ofe. Tufiakwa!!
Look at this fo.ool!! You're now claiming oil rich Niger Delta as Ibo states abi? Your stupid land locked people can secede any time they want! Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Politics / Re: Umaru Dikko Is Dead - Prominent Northern Politician by 30secs(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
Umaru Dikko is dead........ Ok.
Sports / Re: Enyeama Deserves A Honorary Award From The President by 30secs(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
OP I would av supported honoring the niqqa... But then ehn..... He punched that ball staight to Pogba's head! Ehhhmm... I just dunno any more
Sports / Re: FG Should Stop Investing In Football? by 30secs(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
Yeah. That would be for the best! Instead of the money ending up in the hands of people like Yobo and Adaeze
Celebrities / Re: Adaeze Yobo Slams Football Fans For Criticizing Yobo's Own Goal by 30secs(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now that Yobo has thankfully retired, she can be sure that her relevance to the Nigerian public is over. Adaeze you can kindly follow your husband and.. and.... goan.... Ermm, you know the rest

7 Likes

Romance / Re: I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It by 30secs(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Eyah... I pray you find that guy of your dreams to settle down with.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by 30secs(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
E don happen!!!! You are all invited to Guru Maharaj's shrine, time: 7am prompt tommorow. Come with your kondo, ikumo, omo orogun and other tools. Guru don mess up big time.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles by 30secs(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Na today I go know weda we need purshu dis Guru Maharaj man commot Naija grin

1 Like

Music/Radio / Re: What Kind Of Songs Tuck You To Sleep At Night by 30secs(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Coldplay: trouble and what if
bon iver: holocene
gotye: heart's a mess
avett brothers: i and love and you
passenger: circles
jason mraz: lucky
westlife dey try too sha

1 Like

Religion / Re: Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . by 30secs(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Serves him right! grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by 30secs(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Fourcade:

30 Secs To Mars!!!
Hey my Jared Leto/Staind loving friend... I remember you! Can't be too sure tho, you know say we lose plenty data grin
Nairaland / General / Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by 30secs(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Odilafta: It was like I had lost a dear friend angry I was so sad and idle and my mb was wasting away...Thanks be to God,nairaland is back.I just pray the lost datas would be recovered
'datas' eh? Isssorai. E too early for me to dey quarrel

1 Like

Sports / Re: How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 by 30secs(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed NL mehn angry
After to.to na NL...... Then football grin

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Is Back!!! by 30secs(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Okada man, ibi awi lade yi
*spreads mat*
Religion / Re: If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? by 30secs(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wetin... Na life continue na.........

1 Like

NYSC / Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 30secs(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
ik121: NYSC BATCH A 2013 Prospective corp members meets here for discussion. Thank you.
MEHN!! TIME DEY FLY SHA
Sports / Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by 30secs(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shame on that Fulham keeper... Mikel nur fit score me!
Family / Re: Are You Ready For Marriage? 15 Ways To Find Out! by 30secs(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
OP Bleep you... I get all doz traits but I over ready for marriage!
Education / Re: Kogi Teachers Hold Special Prayers Over Strike by 30secs(m): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Onase: Pls we dnt trade insult on Nairaland.....Mind ur words pls...
Baba... we dey over trade insult... infact, insult is our job.
Sports / Re: Made In Nigeria Chelsea Wedding by 30secs(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2013
life_style: I hate football! undecided
Michael Scofield tinzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.