Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

30secs's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 30secs's Profile / 30secs's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

Education / Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by 30secs(m): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
oluwatobi01:

Why...Pls gv ur reason(s)
I'd admit chemistry was never my strong point sha. Bt I reckoned I'd make up for that in the biology part...u get? But the way the chemical pathways and chemistry jargons take rub me for ground ehn!! Was rily disheartening mehn. I had endless sleepness nights thinking about my grades. Thank God it's over now over sha. I'm jejely switching to MCB/parasitology or any biology dominated field for my pgd/msc.
Education / Re: **Great Biochemists; Lets Meet Here** by 30secs(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
If I eva come this life again, I no go near Biochemistry! Infact ehn, make I just run comot this thread already
Education / Re: Universities In Nigeria With Good Learning Environment.. by 30secs(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm not rily sure this post can make front page... But let me try my luck
sha
Celebrities / Re: Beverly Osu Marks 22nd Birthday With Ethopian Themed Photoshoot by 30secs(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg make una no vex say I dey book this space o... Na condition cause am

2 Likes

Education / Re: Would You Slap Your Lecturer Back If He Slaps You ? by 30secs(m): 11:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Make I book this space abeg... I dey smell fp
Education / Re: How Good Is Your English Vocabulary? Double Dare Nlders To Get 10/10 by 30secs(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
Brb
OP I dey come
Culture / Re: The Hausa And Cults- A Strange Occult by 30secs(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have nothing to say about this post/topic. OP am not sure if you're making sense or talking nonsense
Culture / Re: Sleeping While In A Public Transport,how Convinient Is It?! Your Opinion. by 30secs(m): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
2cato: sleeping in public transport is very sweet
very sweet my brother. I would always fall asleep on my way home from school that year
Phones / Re: List Of Some Cool Old Websites People Don't Really Visit Or Dnt Exist Again by 30secs(m): 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
tellwisdom: Bigbangbus.com undecided
Onionbooty.com
Education / Re: Nigerian Universities With Best Teaching Hospitals by 30secs(m): 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
In case......
Celebrities / Re: Tyler Perry Is Gay!!! Shocking News! by 30secs(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2014
It's a free world... He looks better as Madea anyways
Politics / Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by 30secs(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Objektive: YEAH IF Tinubu GIVES U A GOAT TO VOTE FOR U WILL VOTE. WE KNOW UR TYPES

Of cos, why shouldn't we replace the present goat leading the country with a better goat? Isn't that allowed? And, thanks for knowing my type.

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku by 30secs(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2014
If he's able to secure the APC ticket, I would definitely vote him over GEJ. In fact, I would probably vote for any one except GEJ!
Romance / Re: Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army by 30secs(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mehn... Make I waank to this picture small
Business / Re: Ajaokuta Steel Company Begins Rod Production by 30secs(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2014
Aderupoko2: Nigeria is a fake country.... How can rod production in Ajaokuta be a new thing.....I did youth service in Ajaokuta in 2003 and they have been producing these rods way before I got there....the rolling mill has always been functional.....go to Ajaokuta and do your own personal investigation..... All this stunts is just for publicity.....desperation for 2015.....I served in the rolling mills that time, we were producing 16mm size rods, go verify records...most corpers posted to that company from 2003 even till 2007 were staffed and working in different sections....we were even generating our electricity at the TBB plant and selling to PHCN the excess not used....pls all the Politics must stop.
Lobatan!!!!
Romance / Re: Hilarious Naija Break Up Lines by 30secs(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2014
This........ Looool

3 Likes

Education / Re: ABU Lecturer Caught In Female Hostel Disguised With A Veil by 30secs(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
!
Education / Re: World's Top Ten Universities by 30secs(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
!
Education / Re: 10 Words Nigerians Commonly Misspell by 30secs(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abbey2sam: Not like I too know or I too sabi. .......but I know the spelling to every word you wrote...

Some has learnt a thing or two though
Sharp guy cheesy you don quick correct yourself
Family / Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by 30secs(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Husband material is almost same wif wife but u no d duties of a wife is more.
1.GODFEARING ( he has to love God,himself before he thinks of loving u.if he sincerely loves god n respect god n his commandments he is "likely" not to cheat and behave in some kinda way.
2.look at his mentor n role models den u can tell d kinda man he will become
3.check his family history while dating b4 getting to serious and how he was brought up Eg broken home history,mental illness,epilepsy,violence etc.if he is clean den he is morally up right
4.he must not be easily manipulated ie sum1 told him ur cheating he dint even find out he just jumped into conclusion or a business deal was introduced and he manipulates u n gets money n pour it all into d business.
5.looking at how he loves,treat and respect his mum is the way he is likely"most often times" gonna treat u.
6.AS FOR ME OO EXCESSIVE MOMMYS BOY AINT HUSBAND MATERIAL COZ HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE EZ MOTHERS WISHES OVER URS AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO HER. so his mums wish is final
7.he must have an independent mind of ez own,patient,must control ez temperament.
8.he has to be the type that listens to ur opinion n takes advice.a guy who is always boosy and wants it to me only me can run my family is not a husband material
9.there are some men that feel it's only them that must make decisions,they dont ever want decisions to be made by women bcoz they see them as lower humans is never and can never be a husband material for me.
10.he has to be responsible financially,psychologically, spiritually ,ethically. the way a guy takes his job says a lot about him.
11.what is his views about marriage?family?kids?togetherness also says alot about him
12. he has to love(let ur ride ez car instead of treking under d hot sun n f e knt let u,e should drive u),respect,adore u,provide for u,profess ez love for u,and protect u to show he is a husband material.
13.hez got to be smart and sensible to prove ez a husband material
14.a waster isn't a husband material(a matured man who would prefare to pop a casket of champagne rather than help the needy or provide for the home front)
15.a man that knows how to invest his tym and money is a husband material.
16.a man who respect himself enough to no dat he is the head and been a provider and protector is what makes him the head.
17.a guy who makes u ez best friend and diary rather than friends who aren't even there for him in times of need is a husband material(he chills out with d men n all but still knows it's only ez wife that should no ez secrets)
18.a man who knows how to create good communication,a man who is understanding is a good husband material
19.a man who tells u ez next step before taking them or talks to u,asks for ur opinion and respects it.before making decisions is a husband materials.
20.a humble man who listens to advice and can make up for mistakes e makes,who isn't too proud to apologize when has done sumtin rng is a husbnd material.
PLZ NOTE:A GUY WHO BEATS YOU WHILE U ARE DATING OVER LITTLE TINZ OR SLAPS U IN D NAME OF CORRECTING U IS NEVER EVER NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE A HUSBAND MATERIAL OOOOO
Erm dis is all I can remember for now I will modify as I remember Hope dis is helpful. wonder why ur asking sef coz I no ur married.

Safe to say I'm not a husband msterial then....I'm in big trouble!!!!
TV/Movies / Re: Which Cartoon Character Will You Love To Be IF You Were In The Cartoon World? by 30secs(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ayorh4you: Id like to be POPEYE grin grin

Mr Flintstone
or Johny Bravo?
Romance / Re: How To Handle Tricky Conversations by 30secs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Interesting
Jokes Etc / Re: Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard by 30secs(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2014
This mumu na fool o
Calling you a fool is an insult to the real fools of this world
Jokes Etc / Re: 10 Hilarious Text Messages From Parents by 30secs(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2014
This

3 Likes

Family / Re: Right Handedness VS Left Handedness. by 30secs(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2014
I'm left handed/sided... OP I don't get the question you're trying to ask though
Celebrities / Re: Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] by 30secs(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tonto Decay
Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) by 30secs(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
claireshan: we are all virgins cheesy
Claireshan, you sure say you be virgin?

1 Like

Culture / Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by 30secs(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
God punish devil if I no marry fine girl!! grin

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by 30secs(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
damkollins:
Sent
Cheers.
thanks, God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.