Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54614 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Emmahunk(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2016
Please has Niger Delta Avengers become the name of a Sovereign Nation?
Okay to which Countries can one travel to with their passport and what is the name and exchange rate of their currency to the dollar?
Chai, this is the height of stupidity.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deen77: 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
A letter too long and boring. Be brave NDA and come out. Why are you hiding behind some laptop and dishing out unreadable balderdash. Well the military will fish you out in a couple of days to come, this I'm very sure of. You think if the military don't find you in some couple of days to come, they won't arrest your family members and your beloved ones? Or it is that you guys are family-less or what?

The creek you are hiding in might be a difficult terrain and all that, but you guys shouldn't forget that the creek is also very small in size. In some couple of days to come, we the spectators will see who will break between you and the Nigeria military

Is not there fault, Buhari is too slow, when I vote Buhari I expect by now 6 SU-24/27 and 6 MI21 night hunter helicopters from Russian for air coverage.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by arsenal33: 5:49pm On May 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
dancing shoki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

when the wahala start, you and your family go run o!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by kajoula(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Charles4075(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
All I see is a vicious bloodbath about to happen and innocent lives destroyed. The heat is getting intense each passing day.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Oblitz(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
there is fire on d mountain
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by freeborn76(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
Insane and ludicrously deranged mucks of the earth! You had an Ijaw man who was president for six years without living any tangible legacy for his people; not even a motorable road in Otuoke. He sent thousands of Niger Delta youths to Eastern Europe and South Africa for training and conspired with his kinsmen to loot the nation's treasury; you have the NDDC, the amnesty programme, 13% derivation, Niger Delta Ministry, monthly allocation from the federation account and you still cannot boast of a functional state in the entire region? You are all a shameless bunch of idiots. If you had any sense as you claim in your disjointed statement, you should be attacking your leaders who shared your commonwealth amongst themselves and conspired with multinational oil companies to rape your land. Even if you had 100% derivation, you would still be underdeveloped...it is a curse, your problem is internal, nothing external can solve it. Your warfare is not carnal...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?

Buhari has no business in their nonsense as he owns no oil well or is interested in owning any. Jonathan was there for 6 years but did nothing but dash out billions to criminals. My advice remains that they should allow Buhari settle down and change Nigeria and if they don't then a full scale war should be declared and whoever wins dictates the pace afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ybalogs(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
Can't read this long epistle but I know your plan is dead on arrival. Just don't waste your needed cash, time and energy.

Just my 5 kobo
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
Imagine the disgraceful diction deposited! How do they intend to intellectually articulate their vision if they ve one?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 12, 2016
Can some me please explain to me the fuss about Edo on this thread,because as far as I know,Edo was part of the old Bendel state, abeg,which zone did the old Bendel state belong to?,some people will leave the topic and cause uneducated and unnecessary derailing, na wah o,with some comments I just wonder the psychological state of the person behind some monickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by arresa: 5:55pm On May 12, 2016
Beats me why these miscreants and losers blame other for their misery and ignore their own leaders as if they are invisible and have no responsibility or obligations to take care of them

The same Niger Delta is N700 billion in debt and is the most debt ridden state in Nigeria with totally nothing to show for the astronomical debt and this is on top of the huge allocations, derivations and IGR over the years.

Have they attacked any of their past and present leaders responsible for their misery? No, it's always other people's problem. Their mentality is 100% like the ones ion the SE..

Funny how these losers cry about pollution and degradation while blowing up pipelines and oil installations and in effecting contributing their own quota to the pollution and mess they are crying over..

We've seen videos where the same clowns confessed to taking money form their politicians to blow up pipelines just to in turn collect pipeline repair contract from the FG..

Utter rubbish...

Of course, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame before getting wiped out.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
dancing shoki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
let me join u
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Pavarottii(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. I only need God to survive my friend. The avengers will be dealt with very soon. The person they want to blackmail isn't the kind of person that will entertain their sillyness and I believe you also know that
U didn't hear wen ibe kachikwu on channels dis morning said production drop from 2million barrels to 1.4million.

U know nothing about governance. U think everything is done wiv d gun. They should go and ask GEJ why he enjoyed crude oil production in his time( highest production in d history of Nigeria). Did he use gun?
I laff at ur low sense of reasoning.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Charly68: 5:59pm On May 12, 2016
These rats are under hard drugs if not they ought to know that they are ranting after a retired war General.. The fact that the man is wearing a civilian garment has not changed his lion heart . Don't push President Buhari to revert to his old self oooo! Let the elders in the land warn their sons
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Pavarottii(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
arresa:
Beats me why these miscreants and losers blame other for their misery and ignore their own leaders as if they are invisible and have no responsibility or obligations to take care of them

The same Niger Delta is N700 billion in debt and is the most debt ridden state in Nigeria with totally nothing to show for the astronomical debt and this is on top of the huge allocations, derivations and IGR over the years.

Have they attacked any of their past and present leaders responsible for their misery? No, it's always other people's problem. Their mentality is 100% like the ones ion the SE..

Funny how these losers cry about pollution and degradation while blowing up pipelines and oil installations and in effecting contributing their own quota to the pollution and mess they are crying over..

We've seen videos where the same clowns confessed to taking money form their politicians to blow up pipelines just to in turn collect pipeline repair contract from the FG..

Utter rubbish...

Of course, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame before getting wiped out.
U calling dem LOSERS right? Hope u heard wen ibe kachikwu said oil production drop from 2million to 1.4million barrels dis morning.
Don't worry with time. We will know d real losers.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by bright007(f): 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.

Bros Edo is part of Niger Delta.... its an indisputable fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by wink2015(m): 6:01pm On May 12, 2016
There is nothing Nigeria can do to stop this seperatist. Nigeria is finished as a country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by abbey621(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2016
On behalf of the Niger Delta people we said congratulation as we have cripple the Nigeria economy by 50% by the grace of God we will make it 100% if our demands are not met soon.

I implore the Federal government of Nigeria to declare these useless mofos as terrorists and wipe them out by any means necessary! These fools claim to cripple the economy by 50% with the aim of making it 100% and yet seems to think no human lives would be lost, are they mad?

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by mrphate(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2016
Nice moves... I propose outsourcing of foreign macenaries and training. I have a voice as a South South and it must be heard. What's the essence of a government if it can't meet the basic needs of it citizenry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by mightyokwy(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2016
greenpasture:

The country isn't going down. Of that you can be sure. Let's see where this group is in six months time.
Am 200% in support of disintegration of the Nigeria but i want it to happen peacefully. We will be better off if go our separate ways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 12, 2016
mightyokwy:
This country is gradually going down. I pray that there will not be shading of blood in this country again.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2016
Elijahrona2:

Am isoko Delta state. We never ever want to be recognized as iPod. Get that into your skull. You se should keep foolling yourselves

Th ss/se attache would only end the day oil dries up in ss.
They are only fighting to control the oil. Nothing more.
The SS/Nd must wise up this time around and fight for only themselves and the future generations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Coolabbie: 6:03pm On May 12, 2016
These fools are pure jokers!
Akwa Ibom is not joining any kangaroo republic. You can carry Cross River if they accept.
Republic ko, democrat ni

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by abbey621(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
mrphate:
Nice moves... I propose outsourcing of foreign macenaries and training. I have a voice as a South South and it must be heard. What's the essence of a government if it can't meet the basic needs of it citizenry

Were those needs met when your brother was in power? If not, how come you didn't declare war on him? Oh wait, everyone is the enemy of the Niger-Delta except their own leaders.....SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2016
Freedom4us:
[size=13pt]As We the South-South & Our Cousins The South-East Team Up,
B00hari said that everybody will jump into the ocean instead of us getting our wish.

https://www.informationng.com/2016/05/for-nigeria-to-divide-now-it-is-better-for-all-of-us-to-jump-into-the-sea-buhari.html

PLease prepare oh B00hari , the north & his South-West Friends for this as you go jump into sea oh!
[/size]

You are not SS

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Freedom4us: 6:09pm On May 12, 2016
ofedegbe:

You are not SS

How you sabi? undecided

I am from Daura grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Arabs999: 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
Godgay:
which tribe are you from
..OP, do not mind him...He is from Morocco, and has just finished smoking 30 wraps of Moroccan weeds..

...In between, the Thing don RED....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by olajide8(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2016
What nonsense is this- all these Jews hiding under niger-delta agitation - see subtle landing - emphasising "that boy" nnamdi kanu - kontinu'

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2016
Freedom4us:

How you sabi? undecided

I am from Daura grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na u sabi pass

As u be daurarian so u suppose dey sample us fo south here free kilishi as ur brothers up there don suck us dry for here
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by mightyokwy(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2016
emrain:

grin grin grin
Lol, u want start ur own abi. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu / Pastor Agu Irukwu Introduced Peter Obi In London Church (Video) / Fayemi Lands In EFCC Custody Over N4bn ‘fraud’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.