Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo (54605 Views)

ND Avengers Is Not Aware Of Any Ongoing Peace Talk - Brig.Gen Mudoch Agbinibo / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by wickedworld: 6:13pm On May 12, 2016
Pls O ,all this niger delta avengers help MR President deal with coruption from police side too as they have different tribe in their group.

I hope the country will be happy to replace them with police as they can fight for justice and they are not after the innocent citizen.

We Will be gland if they can be our friend because police is our enemy robbing us daily.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Freedom4us: 6:13pm On May 12, 2016
ofedegbe:

Th ss/se attache would only end the day oil dries up in ss.
They are only fighting to control the oil. Nothing more.
The SS/Nd must wise up this time around and fight for only themselves and the future generations

This one is busy drinking panadol for another man head.

Abi fear dey catch you?

E suppose catch you well well.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by habsydiamond(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2016
We people like this, I don't think nigeria can move forward. Unless we eradicate these people we will always experience negative change. To build requires many years but to destroy will only take hours. These people are only destroy what we ought to be managing which is not fair. May God put us through these difficult times.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by qtx(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
Wao, sounds scary. Survival of the fittest. Hmmmm bros make una take am easy, i know the region has indeed suffered marginalization and neglect from successive governments even including the one of their own GEJ. its unfortunate. Dialogue is highly needed here as i see it.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deepfreezer(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
BabaAlaji:
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
I'M SORRY BUT U ARE A COWARD.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Jesusloveyou: 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
MrTruth4real:

But ipob cannot come to the creek to blow up pipeline in the present of ijaw and itsekiri boys.
yes u are right, but what concern the avengers with ipod kanu, ok they are avenging for kanu by destroying their own community, state and region and the entire country, why not go and destroy Biafra in a bid of fighting for ipod kanu.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by saintdennis(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2016
Laughable... was actually taking them serious until they started talking about currencies, passports, flag(is even understandable) I just couldn't help but laugh.

Anyway thank God they didn't mention Edo sha. Cos we ain't got time for futile activities.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
lionphil:

I see you aren't enlightened...have you lived among the ikwere people? Have you even stayed in the south south? Please ask those in ss. I don talk the one Wey I know
You think SS people will be buying passports like the ones sold by MASSOB that take those that possess them to nowhere?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2016
Freedom4us:

This one is busy drinking panadol for another man head.

Abi fear dey catch you?

E suppose catch you well well.
grin grin grin grin
Wetin concern me and ur head? Na u sabi Wetin u use ur head do

Fear catch me Ke? See this one... Na u fear suppose catch sef.
Am an. Ilaje man which makes me a Niger-Deltan and the issue on ground concerns me.
Obe oil field in my hometown is being run by an hausa man and u say make I no para?

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Deepfreezer(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2016
arresa:
Beats me why these miscreants and losers blame other for their misery and ignore their own leaders as if they are invisible and have no responsibility or obligations to take care of them

The same Niger Delta is N700 billion in debt and is the most debt ridden state in Nigeria with totally nothing to show for the astronomical debt and this is on top of the huge allocations, derivations and IGR over the years.

Have they attacked any of their past and present leaders responsible for their misery? No, it's always other people's problem. Their mentality is 100% like the ones ion the SE..

Funny how these losers cry about pollution and degradation while blowing up pipelines and oil installations and in effecting contributing their own quota to the pollution and mess they are crying over..

We've seen videos where the same clowns confessed to taking money form their politicians to blow up pipelines just to in turn collect pipeline repair contract from the FG..

Utter rubbish...

Of course, enjoy your 15 minutes of fame before getting wiped out.
it's seems there is this orgasmic feeling you experience each time u make a statement mentioning SE. your tribe are full of imbeciles, cowards and butt lickers, who will always remain slaves in their own fathers land.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.
You are wrong my friend. The OML 110 that is in Obe that is worth $50billion is in Edo State & it's number two in their list
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

U didn't hear wen ibe kachikwu on channels dis morning said production drop from 2million barrels to 1.4million.

U know nothing about governance. U think everything is done wiv d gun. They should go and ask GEJ why he enjoyed crude oil production in his time( highest production in d history of Nigeria). Did he use gun?
I laff at ur low sense of reasoning.
I want you to tell us what has changed in the handling of Niger Delta by GEJ and PMB that can justify the avengers remaining silent during GEJ's tenure, but start their attacks on PMB?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by bejeria101(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
I want the justice league to take down the avengers. #teamdc hehehe
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by justjify(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

Keep fooling yourself...Edo is not part of the Niger Delta struggle. Have you heard Niger Delta Avenger mention Edo or Benin anywhere in their press release...all you hear is Port Harcourt, Uyo, Asaba, Warri, Yanagoa, ok! They have never included Edo and will not and never include Edo. Don't confuse SS with Niger Delta. Edo is in SS not Niger Delta...Edo must join their SW brothers...including you yorubaa impostering as Edo.

What is this one saying? Did you know Ondo is also a Niger delta state?
Stop displaying your ignorance please.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Georgestephen1: 6:31pm On May 12, 2016
Long Live Niger Delta Avengers Long Live Niger Delta it is my solely proclaims to pay loyalty to my Home Land
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 12, 2016
When the government can no longer afford to pay the security agencies to protect your sorry azz, i hope you'll be happy then. Ipod touts every where. Your region your biznes, na una go hear am na. Go and ask bornu people how sh1t goes down

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by tinsel: 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
I really don't understand people. A niger deltan was a president for 6 years and nothing was done to correct the injustice. You guys kept quite. Now you want another person from a different tribe to do what your man failed to do.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by iamkneeyi: 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmm. It's well. But why did it take this long before the agitation?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Ibolt4m(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
EEZe:
wonder what would happened' this oil are been extracted from north
....dy won't be anything call Nigeria oil...it will b northern oil since 1960.....d Niger delta region has tired for dis so called large country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Pavarottii(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
ss is not part of the avengers, it is ipod handiwork. , i am sure only the ipod in ss wil purchase their passport, becos no true son of ss wil be a part of ipod.
U and ur likes are low thinkers. U think the SS is happy to be in Nigeria. Abi wen tompolo was doing his own since 2005. Was he an ipod? Am SS, I want ND to to form it's own country or we should nt be marginalised or didn't u see d list of owners of oil blocs or witness biafra war. How is that suppose to make me believe one Nigeria. The oil is here but all headquarters are in Lagos and abuja. Am not in support of blowing pipelines. But if the president is insensitive to their plights and calls us 5%. Den they should go ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by iamkneeyi: 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
tinsel:
I really don't understand people. A niger deltan was a president for 6 years and nothing was done to correct the injustice. You guys kept quite. Now you want another person from a different tribe to do what your man failed to do.
you have a point. Hypocritism in highest order.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Tbest20(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
If u think what u are doing is the right thing continue and let us see where u are going to end it
iSlayer:

Source: http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/05/congrats-to-all-strike-team-of-niger.html?m=1
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2016
fados4sure:

You are wrong my friend. The OML 110 that is in Obe that is worth $50billion is in Edo State & it's number two in their list

Lies Obe OML 110 field is located in Ondo state off the shores of Obe rewoye community in. Ilaje

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by hardcorevin(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
Funny. I only need God to survive my friend. The avengers will be dealt with very soon. The person they want to blackmail isn't the kind of person that will entertain their sillyness and I believe you also know that

u are wicked,even after mentioning those that has oil block,u still say they will be dealt with
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Ibolt4m(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2016
tinsel:
....am from delta,but I must say ure rty...DAT bayelsa man shame all of us,instead he went to improve oda parts in d north in d hope to b re elected... Mumu jona
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by ofedegbe(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2016
Buhari4dullard:
Please let everybody know that Dokubo Asari has said that the South-South & South-East are United.

Look at the colours he is wearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU_9HoOU8go

Hope you know that asari dokubo is a staunch muslim?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Pavarottii(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I want you to tell us what has changed in the handling of Niger Delta by GEJ and PMB that can justify the avengers remaining silent during GEJ's tenure, but start their attacks on PMB?
They are plenty. I will only mention 3. Why did he take the contracts of pipeline surveillance from tompolo?
Why did he take the ministry of the amnesty position from kingsley kuku and give to a military man?
Why av they reduced amnesty programme money in d budget and make those in program abroad to suffer?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by meccuno: 6:42pm On May 12, 2016
freeborn76:

Insane and ludicrously deranged mucks of the earth! You had an Ijaw man who was president for six years without living any tangible legacy for his people; not even a motorable road in Otuoke. He sent thousands of Niger Delta youths to Eastern Europe and South Africa for training and conspired with his kinsmen to loot the nation's treasury; you have the NDDC, the amnesty programme, 13% derivation, Niger Delta Ministry, monthly allocation from the federation account and you still cannot boast of a functional state in the entire region? You are all a shameless bunch of idiots. If you had any sense as you claim in your disjointed statement, you should be attacking your leaders who shared your commonwealth amongst themselves and conspired with multinational oil companies to rape your land. Even if you had 100% derivation, you would still be underdeveloped...it is a curse, your problem is internal, nothing external can solve it. Your warfare is not carnal...
its a gradual process. Let them start with the main people who have wrecked their land first!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
Look at such injustices melted out on minority citizens of Nigeria! Yet, buhari still insults them as the 5%? how cocky can buhari be?
do u blame him oil is only thing africa knw lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
Pavarottii:

They are plenty. I will only mention 3. Why did he take the contracts of pipeline surveillance from tompolo?
Why did he take the ministry of the amnesty position from kingsley kuku and give to a military man?
Why av they reduced amnesty programme money in d budget and make those in program abroad to suffer?
You're lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Umahi, Bala Mohammed, Others Attend First Lady’s Iftar Dinner / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.