Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (55963 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...talk is cheap.....
abeg small yansh go ur way, my dick can't even enter that thing
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Josephokongwu(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2016
mikron:
kiss kiss
all @ once
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Maghan37: 10:58am On May 15, 2016
In d above case I prefer slim.Men that slim girl is hot grin shocked
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Ajewealth123(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
she is not even slim to my own taste,I will like her to be slimmer than this

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by macino1(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2016
Medium all the way, that is good for my health as an erectile health consultant. Check my signature to know more about us
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
abeg small yansh go ur way, my dick can't even enter that thing
...running mouth....go n pad ur running mouth.....
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2016
Ajewealth123:
she is not even slim to my own taste,I will like her to be slimmer than this
...uncle that's why ur days are still long .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by tarekamos: 11:02am On May 15, 2016
PushPlay:
Guys who love BBW are a greedy bunch. cool

Wtf do you do with all that flesh?

Slim or medium for me. grin

I prefer to go medium pls
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...running mouth....go n pad ur running mouth.....
i don't want to wound ur kitty-cat so bye bye
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by prettyboi1(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2016
'Medium' as shown in this pic is my spec...typically. I haven't been with a 'thick' chick as represented in this picture, but I would love to play away into their territory small. Women are bliss. wink cool
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by rhazur(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
#TeamBigBoldBeautifulWomen.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
i don't want to wound ur kitty-cat so bye bye
no nah...come back n type more...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by bumbox(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2016
BBW
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
no nah...come back n type more...
I will widen that ur small yansh for you
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 11:15am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
I will widen than ur small yansh for you
...u too make mouth ni...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by sirAmeh(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2016
Am good to go with 1 or 2!!!! grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
...u too make mouth ni...
leave me alone, if u want the big dick egbon come and take
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by flexyfit(f): 11:23am On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
leave me alone, if u want the big dick egbon come and take
want what?....mtchwww...knack out joor....and u keep quoting me back...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Escobapablo(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
If I am to choose from d pix, I will choose all. Not at once of course. Their sizes fit them all. Back to reality, it's d heart I go for. D one who likes me back. I don't believe in forcing a gal to like u. If she doesn't, trust me, she will not like u.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
slim or medium will do....no need for liabilities.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Pdizzle(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2016
Cholls:
my brother cuz of my health........I will prefer all of them types.

You sick walahi. grin
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Johnpaul09(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2016
BMW, sorry na BBW I like.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by mckenzieRx: 11:29am On May 15, 2016
Medium
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by chinexxx(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2016
MEDIUM
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by golddeejay(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2016
I don't discriminate. am for everybody
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by sexyellency(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2016
flexyfit:
slim girls rock....
u b lesbian? I believe this thread is meant for guys.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Bjergtrolde: 11:38am On May 15, 2016
Abeg oo. Can someone enlighten a brother. BBW means?
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Ada9103(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2016
I rep medium. I don try to become slim no way.......na skipping sure pass
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 15, 2016
Ada9103:
I rep medium. I don try to become slim no way.......na skipping sure pass
Yes u do rep medium...*licks bottom lip*
Nice profile pic...I like.
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Coolgent(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
Well I wil prefer Slim in the morning, Medium at Afternoon while Thick in the night.
As for the BBW Ozila may find her sexy
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by uboma(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2016
slim19:
slim girls sucks....I like my girls bbw

Hey, live your life and let others live theirs...
Re: Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? by Marley01(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2016
I would love to go out with all of them. This weekend, next weekend, the weekend after and all weekends throughout the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.