Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies (6658 Views)

How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / How Guys Can Avoid Emotional Trauma In A Relationship / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2016
smiley

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by 1miccza: 7:37am On May 18, 2016
In Timaya's voice "I concur" this is good.. Op your head dey there....

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by DanceVille: 7:39am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Seun, lalasticlala, rocktation...wink

alkarulezz, ichommy, emusmith, tosyne2much, ronald4lif, toks2008, danceville, genea (I know u must counter!)
Great Write-up sir.

You just nailed it.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2016
DanceVille:
Great Write-up sir.

You just nailed it.
Thanks man! cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2016
MVLOX:
I can testify to all dis facts....I have been using them since secondary sch days....it all boil down to have a good and early knowledge of sex education.... Dat way u knw urself and the opposite sex beta....as for me I may not be handsome of really rich par say ooo both my fiancé is so hot while babes that some times fight for my attention or even flirt with me are even hotter... But as a 1 woman man they are only wasting their time....op u are overly correct....lala dis na FP material ooo
The truth is bitter, bro, yet, it must be told cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:52am On May 18, 2016
Kherry:
Bros,wetin we do u na,to make u expose us lyk diz......Na wa oooooh
Nor be me do am. Na truth do am grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2016
pich4real:
wow, am impressed, ur words are so true
cool wink
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Kherry: 8:01am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Nor be me do am. Na truth do am grin

Lol,okay ooo
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 8:11am On May 18, 2016
kingsilly:
Hmmmm

FTC. Won't you throw a party?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 8:48am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
cool cheesy

Thats real talk homes
No one can disclaim this and no one has

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by proeast(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2016
Kudos Rapmoney, you really brainstormed! Nothing to add & thats the secret why "bad boys" are more successful & treat women like trash compared to the gentlemen. For real it pays to be a real a**se hole especially to the average Nigerian girl.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 9:06am On May 18, 2016
Well said Rapmoney. Kudos
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2016
adepeter26:
Well said Rapmoney. Kudos
Thanks
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2016
Lalasticlala, rocktation...una nefa wake up from sleep?
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 9:38am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
We know you, na ur way grin
Which one be my way grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Which one be my way grin
Ur way na the wayward way! grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 10:07am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Ur way na the wayward way! grin grin
King of olosho kingdom grin I no be wayward person angry
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2016
Makes lot of sense.

That number 5 tho...the only solution is having a side chic which is tantamount to cheating on her. There are some ladies that have very low libido and the more you act as if you don't care about sex the better for her undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
King of olosho kingdom grin I no be wayward person angry
U wan come carry title give me for Nairaland, abi? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2016
Toks2008:
Makes lot of sense.

That number 5 tho...the only solution is having a side chic which is tantamount to cheating on her. There are some ladies that have very low libido and the more you act as if you don't care about sex the better for her undecided
There's a difference between acting as if ur life depends on sex and u actually liking sex. Many people like sex but sex freaks act as if their life depends on it cool
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by AngelAhnie(f): 10:31am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
U wan come carry title give me for Nairaland, abi? grin
You said I should call u the king grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Nobody: 10:32am On May 18, 2016
°•This is a hilarious title grin
....such an exaggeration
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
There's a difference between acting as if ur life depends on sex and u actually liking sex. Many people like sex but sex freaks act as if their life depends on it cool

Dude abeg na the same reaction guys dey show.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by tommychow(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2016
You nailed it, man. You just spoilt a lot of naija babes' day. So they have this thread and strike to worry about. Watch your back.

Another way I make 'em calm down is I tell them nonchalantly with the straightest face (or any expression that makes her feel her BS ain't affecting you) that she's starting to act very very immature. With an indifferent look on your face and blunt comment it cuts mighty deep and leaves them wounded and weak. At this point, everything else sinks in, so choose your words wisely. Constructively criticize her and make her better when she heals.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by lereinter(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2016
Beautiful girls all-over the world,

I could be chasing but my time will be wasted

. Bruno Mars......
. nothing on you........
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by WRAKE(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2016
wink love this.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by kingsilly(m): 11:47am On May 18, 2016
Oliviaarims:

FTC. Won't you throw a party?

Nahhh, won't be necessary.
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by HardMirror(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2016
This is the most intelligent topic I have read in the romance section

100% verified
Lalasticlala seun this is an excellent piece, FP please
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You said I should call u the king grin
That was then nah...na for anoda thread grin
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2016
tommychow:
You nailed it, man. You just spoilt a lot of naija babes' day. So they have this thread and strike to worry about. Watch your back.

Another way I make 'em calm down is I tell them nonchalantly with the straightest face (or any expression that makes her feel her BS ain't affecting you) that she's starting to act very very immature. With an indifferent look on your face and blunt comment it cuts mighty deep and leaves them wounded and weak. At this point, everything else sinks in, so choose your words wisely. Constructively criticize her and make her better when she heals.
Is that why lalasticlala has not bothered to move this to the promised land?
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2016
HardMirror:
This is the most intelligent topic I have read in the romance section

100% verified
Lalasticlala seun this is an excellent piece, FP please
Thanks bro. I don't know if the mods are just being biased here because I see some trivial issues on front page everyday. Sometimes, that's why we are not encouraged to create threads!
Re: 5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies by HardMirror(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Thanks bro. I don't know if the mods are just being biased here because I see some trivial issues on front page everyday. Sometimes, that's why we are not encouraged to create threads!
It is because nairaland is yet to have a strong competition.
Other nigerian forums are trying to be like nairaland instead of being unique, reason why they keep failing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / This Is Touching. God Why Allow This? But Again, Who Is This Lady? / Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.