Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. (1383 Views)

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Greenbullet(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2016
my uncle has always been a kind,hardworking and successful man ,but his girlfriend was damn ass lazy lemme loss her problems

1:she never cooked as in never ever,she always wanted to eat out but my uncle didn't like eating out cause he ate out at work.there was one time I came to visit my uncle and I was served meat pie as dinner I looked at my uncle in the eye and he gave me signal to accept.DAT ,since I was able to cook and foodstuff many for house I cooked amala and vegetable soup,lo and behold she joined us I no talk.

2:dis gal is so lazy that she doesn't wash her clothes or my uncles and the bad part is that she is jobless, sits at home all day.

3:she is extremely dirty ,omg I had to sweep the house the next day cause it is not habitable for me.

4:she is into feminist bullshit.Always raising her voice on my uncle,saying she is not his slave .Bleep what u aren't his slave but u re allocated 10% of his salary u no fit help am do anything.

my then did the unimaginable, he brought in one of his female friend to love with them,she would cook and serve my in uncle food in the same plate with hers,wash his cloths,sweep the house etc and my uncle reduced the cash inflow to his gf,lo and behold she started behaving like a wife .lobatan

cc lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
ishilove
wristbangle.
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by deyemia: 4:01am On May 20, 2016
Hi sweetheart, Please remember to update this post after yout uncle marries her. hehehe hahahaha huhuhuhuhuuh hihihihihi

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by alatbaba1(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2016
His your uncle working in her father's company? If yes your uncle get small problem. If no, then your uncle is a real mumu.

Your uncle need a resounding slap to rest the chips in his brain. Which state is the so called girlfriend from? I smell African magic on your uncle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by adorablepepple(f): 4:44am On May 20, 2016
Mtcheeeeew
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by khalhokage(m): 5:04am On May 20, 2016
Story story! It's a super story! Uncle please tell us a story.
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Greenbullet(m): 5:25am On May 20, 2016
alatbaba1:
His your uncle working in her father's company? If yes your uncle get small problem. If no, then your uncle is a real mumu.

Your uncle need a resounding slap to rest the chips in his brain. Which state is the so called girlfriend from? I smell African magic on your uncle.
my uncle does not work in her fathers company plus not all men are impatient and intolerant, my uncle is an introvert.
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Greenbullet(m): 5:26am On May 20, 2016
adorablepepple:
Mtcheeeeew
hiss dey kill o

1 Like

Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Nobody: 6:13am On May 20, 2016
Seen something similar
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Ishilove: 6:40am On May 20, 2016
Greenbullet:
my uncle has always been a kind,hardworking and successful man ,but his girlfriend was damn ass lazy lemme loss her problems

1:she never cooked as in never ever,she always wanted to eat out but my uncle didn't like eating out cause he ate out at work.there was one time I came to visit my uncle and I was served meat pie as dinner I looked at my uncle in the eye and he gave me signal to accept.DAT ,since I was able to cook and foodstuff many for house I cooked amala and vegetable soup,lo and behold she joined us I no talk.

2:dis gal is so lazy that she doesn't wash her clothes or my uncles and the bad part is that she is jobless, sits at home all day.

3:she is extremely dirty ,omg I had to sweep the house the next day cause it is not habitable for me.

4:she is into feminist bullshit.Always raising her voice on my uncle,saying she is not his slave .Bleep what u aren't his slave but u re allocated 10% of his salary u no fit help am do anything.

my then did the unimaginable, he brought in one of his female friend to love with them,she would cook and serve my in uncle food in the same plate with hers,wash his cloths,sweep the house etc and my uncle reduced the cash inflow to his gf,lo and behold she started behaving like a wife .lobatan

cc lalasticlala
seun
tosyne2much
ishilove
wristbangle.
You expect her to give him wife benefits when he hasn't paid her bride price?

I'm a traditionalist and I don't support all these yeye co-habitation that is the norm nowadays.

Meanwhile, the babe is lazy. She is seeing someone who is paying her bills that's why she has turned to leech, good only at eating and as a bedmate.
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by duduade: 7:21am On May 20, 2016
Naughtysite:
Seen something similar
no mind am..
After watching Jenifa s diary...
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 20, 2016
Your uncle should get another girlfriend, no one is forcing him to marry her in the first place. Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage

BTW your uncle is a learner undecided
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 20, 2016
That's the power of competition. grin
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by Tkini(f): 9:23am On May 20, 2016
This is super story............... And some peeps believed this.
Re: How My Uncle Reoriented His Lazy Gf. by alatbaba1(m): 10:47am On May 20, 2016
Greenbullet:
my uncle does not work in her fathers company plus not all men are impatient and intolerant, my uncle is an introvert.

Don't compare stupidity for being tolerant. I smell dis isn't abt ur brother. Hope it's nt u.

(1) (Reply)

/ What Are The Sections You Have Never Opened On Nairaland? / Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.