Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Sometimes You Have To Wait For That Right Man To Come Along - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes You Have To Wait For That Right Man To Come Along (764 Views)

Are Men Willing To Wait For Sex Till Marriage? / How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Have To Wait For That Right Man To Come Along by MarcyOne: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Patience is a virtue. Without it, it makes life that much more difficult. Not to mention a lot of times winding up dating a walking, talking real meat loaf! Many of us get in such a dating rut that we often settle for the person we are not compatible with. (Personality and character that is.) Just because you are having a little dry spell doesn't mean you have to settle for that man you are not compatible, or truly content with. Does it?

The only time a dry spell is good for you (yes, I said good for you) is when you can't stop judging a man by his looks. A dry spell can push you into dates with many men who wouldn't fit your mold for that ideal mate. You're attracted to him only after getting to know him. You have found in him more than what meets the eye. So yes, a dry spell can be good for you. read more

--------------------------------
“Celebrate your precious moments and collect the best wedding favors to have a perfect wedding.”
Wedding and Wedding Favors Circle, Atlanta, Georgia

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Like Lepa And Some Like Orobo. / Facebook Drama / Why Are Girls Always Cheating On The One Who Love Them So Dearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.