Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (9124 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 3:20pm On May 23, 2016
PushPlay:
Not all guys who send PM's wants to hit on you.
I see this thread as attention seeking though.
it's not an attention seeking thread. I am way too big for that. I just wanted to know the opinions of others.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by dollyjoy(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2016
See as them they form here as if,if those guys refused to pm them they wouldn't start hustling for frontpage just to be noticed. Nonsenseundecided. Funny thing is some of them yarning nonsense jump up in jubilation at the sight of a pm. Rubbishsadsad

so people they receive pm and even one guy never send me pms beforegrin

7 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
my sister dey vex! tell them o! cheesy
just saying my mind grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
I don't even reply PMs at all. Guys sha!! Once they see your comment on a thread, they ll open your profile immediately to see your pix. Either they send you pm or they make comments about you.
What pains me more is when an ugly guy opens his big mouth to call a lady UGLY. People should learn to respect their selves because no one chose how he or she would look like. you Wey fine and person Wey worwor go turn to dust one day. Even as you get older,
your beauty would keep depreciating drastically. To those immatures guys going through ladies profiles and looking for pretty NL babes and calling others ugly,even opening threads and calling all NL babes Ugly,a word is enough for the wise. desist from such act. you are not God and you can't create a human being.
rosalieene:
This two ugly sisters. Thanks to money and bleaching cream now they are looking good. But money can't change their voice lol.
Less than 24 hours apart. Paradigm shift or vapid cuntification?

11 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
What is pms? angry
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 4:01pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
gerraraherre mehn cheesy
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by CaroLyner(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2016
Arrant Non-sense.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by tosinjay(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2016
Madam, simply ignore, E be like say e dey shark you too like some ladies here who sound as if they complain too. They put up seductive dp and come complaining. Among the pms sef those who want someone for ritual sef join. This place is oju aye. Fake people flirting around and more so faceless profile is horrible.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Twizzy30(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2016
Op is ugly as fvck

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin..
Thank God the pms has reduced compared to last year cheesy..it got to a time my phone take longer time to load wenever I come online.
Funny enough I don't check their names (u wudnt be tired of checking countless pms)..I press the "dismiss" button. .yet the pms keep coming grin.
.... And you don't know the reason?

Remember bees cannot be estranged from the nectar. Your cutie Dp is every thing but uninviting.

I guess you got me first time kiss kiss kiss
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Reeberry: 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ok, i can't remember the last time i commented in this section. I think it was during the era of Sexkillz and Ogugua. grin

back to the topic of discussion. I get lots of emails from the men and honestly, i am selective in replying them. Why?

Firstly, when i get the PMs, the first thing i do is to check the profile of the sender. If the sender has lots of females as those he follows, i might not reply.

Secondly, profile picture determines the number of PMs i get. I put my baby's picture on my profile,i don't get PMs. The moment i put my own picture,the PMs start flowing in. Umu nwoke sef! grin

Thirdly, is it because i am very popular? maybe or maybe not! cool

Fourth, for those asking for Facebook account and phone numbers, na wah for una o! it's very annoying. I am not single and not searching. durrrh! grin

Ladies over to you!

Lalast iclala and domi nique, this thread must not be on front page. Thanks

She's even ugly with rough face. You think this will make front-page about guys sending you PM? Don't beg for it. Indirectly.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by NegusNagast: 4:49pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:

That's the stark reality of a hypocrite. That jobless thing's only achievement might be getting a PM and she's coming online to mouth off and lie as if getting PMs will add any money to her account. I love the way you shut her up and made her eat her words. Bunch of attention-seeking fakes!!

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
grin grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by CaroLyner(f): 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
thumbs up to that gringrin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
I don't even reply PMs at all. Guys sha!! Once they see your comment on a thread, they ll open your profile immediately to see your pix. Either they send you pm or they make comments about you.
What pains me more is when an ugly guy opens his big mouth to call a lady UGLY. People should learn to respect their selves because no one chose how he or she would look like. you Wey fine and person Wey worwor go turn to dust one day. Even as you get older,
your beauty would keep depreciating drastically. To those immatures guys going through ladies profiles and looking for pretty NL babes and calling others ugly,even opening threads and calling all NL babes Ugly,a word is enough for the wise. desist from such act. you are not God and you can't create a human being.

We are all beautifully created and sexily endowed

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2016
NegusNagast:

That's the stark reality of a hypocrite. That jobless thing's only achievement might be getting a PM and she's coming online to mouth off and lie as if getting PMs will add any money to her account. I love the way you shut her up and made her eat her words. Bunch of attention-seeking fakes!!
who is this one??!! undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
Why are you guys so pained by my comment? Kikikikiki..... the truth hurts. You go about checking ladies profiles that alone shows how jobless you are...hahahahaha The truth shall set you free, you knw yourselves. I am responsible for my opinion don't carry my matter for head BoboYekini and NegusNagast. Even if I called those twins ugly, it wasn't from my mind besides I complimented them "as looking good now" why didn't you observe that too? you monitoring spirits..... That is the problem with you Nigerians. Instead of you to like my comment on this post, you went and searched my other comments, God have catch you today..I cast and bind every monitoring spirit going through my posts and comments IJN cool

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Why are you guys so pained by my comment? Kikikikiki..... the truth hurts. You go about checking ladies profiles that alone shows how jobless you are...hahahahaha The truth shall set you free, you knw yourselves. I am responsible for my opinion don't carry my matter for head.
E pain dem. grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 5:43pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
E pain dem. grin
kikikikiki
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
gerraraherre mehn cheesy

This is the biggest pretender i v seen on NL
nne, nobody has sent you a pm biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 5:49pm On May 23, 2016
Larryfly:

This is the biggest pretender i v seen on NL

nne, nobody has sent you a pm biko.
who is this One? them send you? Go and tell those babalawos and mamalawos in your village that you didn't see me inugo undecided
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:

Cuntification. Lol. That should be a new word for describing her type of reasoning
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 6:08pm On May 23, 2016
So people even send pms to ladies here...
Now this ladies are feeling fly...
If most guys were like me cool, being here for 6 years (first nd second account) ....Never sent any godamn female a pm....
Why the hell will I do that....

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
Omotayor123:

No you are not alone. I check the profile pix , personal text, signature, time registered, time spent only, topics and the view I get might make me check the post... cheesy
Lwkmd..grin

time registered? girl, you wicked o

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by cr7lomo: 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:

gerraraherre mehn cheesy

U c urself...u c hw timid u r?? Most girls in this country are very dull mentality...so a pm automatically means he wanna fvck u or what...y even register on this forum or even post ur pix if u weren't searching for attention.

Even if I send u a pm and u reply and we get to know each other better, Hu will b d one that will start begging for money...ok, look at ur dp to start with...look at the floor , what the hell is that... The truth is that girls of class dont form , only local girls do

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 6:10pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is pms? angry
Post menstrual stress.....

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by wristbangle: 6:11pm On May 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
See as them they form here as if,if those guys refused to pm them they wouldn't start hustling for frontpage just to be noticed. Nonsenseundecided. Funny thing is some of them yarning nonsense jump up in jubilation at the sight of a pm. Rubbishsadsad

so people they receive pm and even one guy never send me pms beforegrin

grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Post menstrual stress.....
Lol,dat means op just finish her period.Where have u been baba? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(ladies Only) What Was The Silliest Sentence A Guy Used In Wooing You? / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / Me And My Marieolae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.