Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (9125 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 9:02am On May 24, 2016
bomasek:
Babe u no see my PM? I send u pm early mor mor
lemme check
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by bomasek(m): 9:06am On May 24, 2016
rosalieene:

lemme check
U don see am?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by dissybling(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
are u ugly? grin
go see for ursef and get bk to me
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2016
dissybling:
go see for ursef and get bk to me
pictures deceive
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Princelyod(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Maybe it's because you're very popular & pretty too!
pretty you say?

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Princelyod(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2016
Beremx:
popular maybe. even when i use my alternate moniker which is not popular,i still get loads of mails.
read out some of the mails biko
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by dissybling(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
pictures deceive
certainly not dat one
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Cutehector(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
dissybling:
certainly not dat one
like seriously pics deceive... if I happen to bump into u today, ur real face wouldn't be as same as dat in ur pic..

It's really not today i'v been meetin online people offline so I knw wat i'm saying.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by dissybling(f): 11:50am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
like seriously pics deceive... if I happen to bump into u today, ur real face wouldn't be as same as dat in ur pic..

It's really not today i'v been meetin online people offline so I knw wat i'm saying.
nice speech Mr certainly not me,dat ma face bumping into or not
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Davvymavvy(f): 5:26pm On May 26, 2016
BoboYekini:
Less than 24 hours apart. Paradigm shift or vapid cuntification?

This your grammar "vapid cuntification" got me thinking seriously. Please what's the meaning of the phrase and its use in relation to this thread? I want to learn
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by openmine(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2016
Its very simple...Just like a "friend request" on face-book,if you don't want to reply a PM,there is a "dismiss" button....make good use of it undecided
No need for plenty drama....
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by jamace(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
pictures deceive
Exactly! In fact, STUDIO pictures deceive ABSOLUTELY. grin grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
Beremx:
catching my fun here away from politics jare! the situation of the country alone is tiresome. I need a break from politics.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

*moonwalks outta nairaland*

Sai Buhari!
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MizMyColi(f): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
wristbangle:
Beremx, I respect you a lot especially in politics section because your comments are diplomatic, thorough and sensible.

It seems romance section is not your thing on nairaland. I can't believe the matured beremx can come here to spew thrash about receiving pm which I find it normal.

Arrant nonsense! sadsad

Park well joor
Did you send her a PM? Why so personal.
Those who liked your post must be professional PM senders.

Didn't you see where she wrote she's catching fun?
Are you a "Ladies"?
gringringrin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by slytubadth(m): 8:27pm On May 31, 2016
Pls go back to politics section. dont come and cause controverses here. pm or no pm keep that to ur bleeping sef.. she's even selective sef. thats what i bleeping hate.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by RAKITIC: 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

Park well joor Did you send her a PM? Why so personal. Those who liked your post must be professional PM senders.
Didn't you see where she wrote she's catching fun? Are you a "Ladies"? gringringrin
Happy new month ma
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MathsChic(f): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Beremx:
I know you're very popular too so we both are on the same page. I don't think mine has reduced. the moment i post a comment on a thread on front page,i am assured of like 5 PMs. it keeps coming like that every day
5? That's weird. Nairaland guys must have slowed down incredibly. I used to get like 20 or so...
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by MizMyColi(f): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2016
RAKITIC:
Happy new month ma

Same to you Sirsmiley
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by JoeCutie(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
*moonwalks outta nairaland*
Sai Buhari! gringringringrin
how na? why did you leave politics section?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
Ok, i can't remember the last time i commented in this section. I think it was during the era of Sexkillz and Ogugua. grin

back to the topic of discussion. I get lots of emails from the men and honestly, i am selective in replying them. Why?

Firstly, when i get the PMs, the first thing i do is to check the profile of the sender. If the sender has lots of females as those he follows, i might not reply.

Secondly, profile picture determines the number of PMs i get. I put my baby's picture on my profile,i don't get PMs. The moment i put my own picture,the PMs start flowing in. Umu nwoke sef! grin

Thirdly, is it because i am very popular? maybe or maybe not! cool

Fourth, for those asking for Facebook account and phone numbers, na wah for una o! it's very annoying. I am not single and not searching. durrrh! grin

Ladies over to you!

Lalasticlala and dominique, this thread must not be on front page. Thanks

I sabi f**k o Berem, can we chat?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
MizMyColi:

Park well joor
Did you send her a PM? Why so personal.
Those who liked your post must be professional PM senders.

Didn't you see where she wrote she's catching fun?
Are you a "Ladies"?
gringringrin

Quiet bare.... Commando! Make we reason na, can I PM you? grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Emmandus(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
I need highly motivated male and female friends who are ready to make lots of money legally online and offline by working from home or during their spare time.

If that sounds like you ! Pls ring me on 07033875827

or whatsapp on 07033875827

Emmanuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., / Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.