Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (9120 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ireneony(f): 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
I love that. grin
grin grin..
Thank God the pms has reduced compared to last year cheesy..it got to a time my phone take longer time to load wenever I come online.
Funny enough I don't check their names (u wudnt be tired of checking countless pms)..I press the "dismiss" button. .yet the pms keep coming grin.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by edbor(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2016
Really? me wen no sabi send PM nko? undecided
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
Barezzi:
@ Beremx
Imagine what celebrities go thru... grin angry
Update your profile and include your marital status.(It might attract a new breed of vipers grin)
Or you simply ignore... life is too short my dear.
life is too short my dear. thanks jare! grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by carammel(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
nope! just saying my mind dear. it's been long i visited this section. I could have posted this on politics section if i wanted to. smiley
nahh,this is the best section for such thread,you politics people are always too serious,one of the reasons i withdrew. This fun part of you is necessary once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin..
Thank God the pms has reduced compared to last year cheesy..it got to a time my phone take longer time to load wenever I come online.
Funny enough I don't check their names (u wudnt be tired of checking countless pms)..I press the "dismiss" button. .yet the pms keep coming grin.
I know you're very popular too so we both are on the same page. I don't think mine has reduced. the moment i post a comment on a thread on front page,i am assured of like 5 PMs. it keeps coming like that every day
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by jaybee3(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
That explains why you haven't been replying my PM

Mctheew tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
carammel:

nahh,this is the best section for such thread,you politics people are always too serious,one of the reasons i withdrew. This fun part of you is necessary once in a while.
catching my fun here away from politics jare! the situation of the country alone is tiresome. I need a break from politics.

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:32pm On May 23, 2016
jaybee3:
That explains why you haven't been replying my PM

Mctheew tongue tongue tongue tongue
Ahhhh! Oga mi, you be my person na! make i die if i no reply you. grin

how body?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by wristbangle: 2:33pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx, I respect you a lot especially in politics section because your comments are diplomatic, thorough and sensible.

It seems romance section is not your thing on nairaland. I can't believe the matured beremx can come here to spew thrash about receiving pm which I find it normal.

Arrant nonsense! sadsad

7 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
wristbangle:
Beremx, I respect you a lot especially in politics section because your comments are diplomatic, thorough and sensible.

It seems romance section is not your thing on nairaland. I can't believe the matured beremx can come here to spew thrash about receiving pm which I find it normal.

Arrant nonsense! sadsad
Guy, cool down! I am not the one who made ,four pieces of tomatoes to be 300naira. After today,you won't see me in this section. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ireneony(f): 2:36pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
I know you're very popular too so we both are on the same page. I don't think mine has reduced. the moment i post a comment on a thread on front page,i am assured of like 5 PMs. it keeps coming like that every day
grin grin..for private reasons; if I screenshot the names at the top of my screen. .you will shout...

U are more frequent on politics section, those guys got no chill.

Romancelanders guys are better wen compared to politics guys

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by UyiIredia(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2016
@ Beremx: Two things. 1) Remove ur pic from your DP 2)Say you're married on your siggy or personal text.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by dharay99: 2:39pm On May 23, 2016
0nly if some m0rons could
rciv hotSlaps f0r creating dumb threads...

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2016
So...I'm the one that Checks the posts/Comments of folks that send me PMS, instead of pictures? Not exactly freaked out About pictures. I'm more into how You write and use words.

You could be As cute As JB and still write like shiit! Big turnoff! I wouldn't even think Bout replying.

Yeap! I know i'm definitely Alien! grin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2016
On a good Monday don't know why some ladies behave like a psychopath anything to get attention both old mama and there young ones.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin..for private reasons; if I screenshot the names at the top of my screen. .you will shout...

U are more frequent on politics section, those guys got no chill.

Romancelanders guys are better wen compared to politics guys
I am very sure the mails i get are from romancelanders when they ask for Facebook account and numbers. no be their way be that? grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
I don't even reply PMs at all. Guys sha!! Once they see your comment on a thread, they ll open your profile immediately to see your pix. Either they send you pm or they make comments about you.
What pains me more is when an ugly guy opens his big mouth to call a lady UGLY. People should learn to respect their selves because no one chose how he or she would look like. you Wey fine and person Wey worwor go turn to dust one day. Even as you get older,
your beauty would keep depreciating drastically. To those immatures guys going through ladies profiles and looking for pretty NL babes and calling others ugly,even opening threads and calling all NL babes Ugly,a word is enough for the wise. desist from such act. you are not God and you can't create a human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
I don't even reply PMs at all. Guys sha!! Once they see your comment on a thread, they ll open your profile immediately to see your pix. Either they send you pm or they make comments about you.
What pains me more is when an ugly guy opens his big mouth to call a lady UGLY. People should learn to respect their selves because no one chose how he or she would look like. you Wey fine and person Wey worwor go turn to dust one day. Even as you get older,
your beauty would keep depreciating drastically. To those immatures guys going through ladies profiles and looking for pretty NL babes and calling others ugly,even opening threads and calling all NL babes Ugly,a word is enough for the wise. desist from such act. you are not God and you can't create a human being.
my sister dey vex! tell them o! cheesy
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by iykekelvins(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2016
Cutehector:
she is even ugly sef angry why d fvck did I even comment on dis thread
Big mistake

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ahhhh! Oga mi, you be my person na! make i die if i no reply you. grin

how body?

I dey oooo

Been so busy today....

Choiiiii i need me some orijin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Omotayor123(f): 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
grin grin..
I can Relate to that my dear. Sometimes I want to scream out like OP is doing right now, but it isn't worth my time.

I can't help but wonder why they send pm cheesy
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 2:55pm On May 23, 2016
jaybee3:

I dey oooo

Been so busy today....

Choiiiii i need me some orijin
Pele dear! Make sure you take chilled Orijin to cool off. cool
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Upnepaa(m): 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
By PMS u meant premium motor spirit undecided

3 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Omotayor123(f): 2:58pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Na so the thing be oooo my sister.
But I learn to ignore. Even if $eun send me pm I no go reply. Na so the thing don tire me reach grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by slimthugchimee(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2016
i hate sending pms
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by wristbangle: 3:00pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Guy, cool down! I am not the one who made ,four pieces of tomatoes to be 300naira. After today,you won't see me in this section. grin

Lol. Better. tongue

See u at politics section.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ireneony(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
Omotayor123:

I can Relate to that my dear. Sometimes I want to scream out like OP is doing right now, but it isn't worth my time.

I can't help but wonder why they send pm cheesy
is as if they join nairaland to scope ladies.

U will see someone who had never made a single post on nairaland sending pms upon pms

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 3:02pm On May 23, 2016
Omotayor123:

Na so the thing be oooo my sister.
But I learn to ignore. Even if $eun send me pm I no go reply. Na so the thing don tire me reach grin
hahahaha! it's not only tiring but annoying.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol. Better. tongue
See u at politics section.
see you too dear
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Omotayor123(f): 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
So...I'm the one that Checks the posts/Comments of folks that send me PMS, instead of pictures? Not exactly freaked out About pictures. I'm more into how You write and use words.

You could be As cute As JB and still write like shiit! Big turnoff! I wouldn't even think Bout replying.

Yeap! I know i'm definitely Alien! grin

No you are not alone. I check the profile pix , personal text, signature, time registered, time spent only, topics and the view I get might make me check the post... cheesy
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 23, 2016
Not all guys who send PM's wants to hit on you.
I see this thread as attention seeking though.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Omotayor123(f): 3:14pm On May 23, 2016
ireneony:
is as if they join nairaland to scope ladies.

U will see someone who had never made a single post on nairaland sending pms upon pms
Exactly! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exposed: See Pictures Of Mitchel Ozakpolo boobs That Caused Accident In Lagos / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Finally, My Marriage Have Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.