Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (9128 Views)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? / Are There Still Ladies Like This On Streets Of Nigeria? (picture) / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by cr7lomo: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
LWKMD!! jos negodu? grin

hahahahahaha!

Madam, face ur husband....cos its certain that you searching for attention that has stopped coming...u r married as u said , y post ur pix on a public forum if not that u looking for a nigger to fvck...stop being pretentious cos I know ur type... Go to facebook and post ur pix there or instagram

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by rosalieene(f): 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
cr7lomo:

U c urself...u c hw timid u r?? Most girls in this country are very dull mentality...so a pm automatically means he wanna fvck u or what...y even register on this forum or even post ur pix if u weren't searching for attention.

Even if I send u a pm and u reply and we get to know each other better, Hu will b d one that will start begging for money...ok, look at ur dp to start with...look at the floor , what the hell is that... The truth is that girls of class dont form , only local girls do
Who you epp?
may God sweeten your bitter soul awwwwwn!
grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 6:20pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,dat means op just finish her period.Where have u been baba? grin
Shun that APC babe...
Hw u dey jare...
Longest time..
U don forget me na...
Because I no dey send Am or na Pm Una dey call am sad
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by cr7lomo: 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:

Who you epp?
may God sweeten your bitter soul awwwwwn!
grin

Oh fvck...she's retar.ded

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Shun that APC babe...
Hw u dey jare...
Longest time..
U don forget me na...
Because I no dey send Am or na Pm Una dey call am sad
Lol,i am doing great&u?

I dont knw wat is pm ooo grin grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
see painment. this topic must be very hurting.

grin. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,i am doing great&u?

I dont knw wat is pm ooo grin grin
Pm na personal message naa....
When some1 sends a direct message to your email....
Nd I know u're just jonsing me.....
u definitely know what it means.....

I haven't been very active on Nairaland, especially this your section (romance)...

I'm more politically inclined, to be more informed, before I go dey toast babe, herdsmen go don enter my area chop my head.

I remembered you some time ago ooo, I wanted to hala, but I don't send Pm to girls here....
Anyway, u might be an exception... I may send next time......

See toasting... Toasted bread ni...
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Omotayor123(f): 6:44pm On May 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lwkmd..grin

time registered? girl, you wicked o
grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by bomasek(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Why are you guys so pained by my comment? Kikikikiki..... the truth hurts. You go about checking ladies profiles that alone shows how jobless you are...hahahahaha The truth shall set you free, you knw yourselves. I am responsible for my opinion don't carry my matter for head BoboYekini and NegusNagast. Even if I called those twins ugly, it wasn't from my mind besides I complimented them "as looking good now" why didn't you observe that too? you monitoring spirits..... That is the problem with you Nigerians. Instead of you to like my comment on this post, you went and searched my other comments, God have catch you today..I cast and bind every monitoring spirit going through my posts and comments IJN cool
U look edible,is your catering skills behind closed door top notched. I go like fvck u in essence.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I haven't been very active on Nairaland, especially this your section (romance)...

I'm more politically inclined, to be more informed, before I go dey toast babe, herdsmen go don enter my area chop my head.

I remembered you some time ago ooo, I wanted to hala, but I don't send Pm to girls here....

Lol,i knw wat is pm just pulling ur legs. cheesy

Lol,so u havent a pm bf?

u r funny,i love toasted bread.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Lol,so u havent a pm bf? i hardly see u around,thought u deactivated ur acct.

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Monalisa185(f): 7:06pm On May 23, 2016
op, no offense buh I think you've been on Nairaland for too long, you are shallow minded, you need some kinda exposure to know that not everyone who sends you a private message wants to hit on you...

Lemme stop there, I believe my post is self explanatory..

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 7:09pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:

Lol,so u havent a pm bf? i hardly see u around,thought u deactivated ur acct.

I know you knew..
I was just playing to the gallery...

Now lemme tell you a long story....

Deactivate ke, I follow for founding members, my first account was in 2006, this is my second account,... I had to deactivate my first account because it was hacked by my then neighbor...

The very few pms I send is strictly for business/common interest purposes, nd it's mostly to my fellow guys/men...

It's not that I don't secretly admire some ladies (like you) here though cheesy.. But I don't wanna be viewed as a stalker, toaster, perverted dude...

I'm very cautious about my online personality due to work, location nd background...

While you hardly see me online, maybe due to variations in time zones nd sections of Nairaland ....
But I'm in the same time zone with you now smiley that's if you're in Nigeria now.....
But I may soon start sending Pms possibly just for fun..... Maybe! Still Maybe...

But with threads like this I may be forced to recline my thoughts, just see how girls are forming on this thread, what if one of them decides to publish/snap chat the Pms the receive... How will the guy feel...
That's the case with my lovely darling Naija girls sad sad
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I know you knew..
I was just playing to the gallery...

Now lemme tell you a long story....

Deactivate ke, I follow for founding members, my first account was in 2006, this is my second account,... I had to deactivate my first account because it was hacked by my then neighbor...

The very few pms I send is strictly for business/common interest purposes, nd it's mostly to my fellow guys/men...

It's not that I don't secretly admire some ladies (like you) here though cheesy.. But I don't wanna be viewed as a stalker, toaster, perverted dude...

I'm very cautious about my online personality due to work, location nd background...

While you hardly see me online, maybe due to variations in time zones nd sections of Nairaland ....
But I'm in the same time zone with you now smiley that's if you're in Nigeria now.....
But I may soon start sending Pms possibly just for fun..... Maybe! Still Maybe...

But with threads like this I may be forced to recline my thoughts, just see how girls are forming on this thread, what if one of them decides to publish/snap chat the Pms the receive... How will the guy feel...
That's the case with my lovely darling Naija girls sad sad
Hehehehehehehe u actually got me.

Lol,yes i am in nigeria buh where r u?

Lol,dont mind d op.I dont knw y she created dis kind of thread at her age,if guys dont send us pms den who will? grin u guys should ignore jare or wat do u think?

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
it's not an attention seeking thread. I am way too big for that. I just wanted to know the opinions of others.
How big are you Mrs? grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2016
cr7lomo:

Madam, face ur husband....cos its certain that you searching for attention that has stopped coming...u r married as u said , y post ur pix on a public forum if not that u looking for a nigger to fvck...stop being pretentious cos I know ur type... Go to facebook and post ur pix there or instagram
buhahahahahahaha
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe u actually got me.

Lol,yes i am in nigeria buh where r u?

Lol,dont mind d op.I dont knw y she created dis kind of thread at her age,if guys dont send us pms den who will? grin u guys should ignore jare or wat do u think?

Lol....
I'm in Nigeria now... But was not before.....

I can't speak on behalf of the Pm male sending crew, the can continue, that's there own case, any day the see their name on front page as Stalkers or Pervert, cheesy na dem sabi.....

I'm not misogynist or chauvinistic male, but I strongly detest when girls feel so important maybe because of dp likes, mentions, quotes, Pms nd flirts, so I hate being an agent to foster this evil course.... cool

The mentality of my lovely Nigerian girls is very different from their counterparts in the western world.....

That's how I asked a lady - do you work in Diamond Bank, she replied unpleasantly 'I'm not interested' sad sad undecided....interested in what biko

I wanted to ask the lady whether she works at Diamond bank, because she resembles some1 I knw that used to work in Diamond bank before I traveled....
Anyway, some of you people are lovely, civilized nd well mannered like you smiley ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
Monalisa185:
op, no offense buh I think you've been on Nairaland for too long, you are shallow minded, you need some kinda exposure to know that not everyone who sends you a private message wants to hit on you...

Lemme stop there, I believe my post is self explanatory..
where in Lord's name in my post did i state that those who send me PMs want to "hit me"? read my post very well! I didn't generalize at all. there are very mature nairaland members who send me PMs and we discuss politics. Did you see me saying that initially?
I think you're the shallow minded person here.

2 Likes

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by KINGinVAHALA: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Amen. grin
Lol, hi "Mrs",
You remember this moniker I guess?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 8:14pm On May 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, hi "Mrs",

You remember this moniker I guess?
yes i do! You didn't hit my mentions as you promised m has the Miss Nairaland been conducted?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by NegusNagast: 8:20pm On May 23, 2016
rosalieene:
Why are you guys so pained by my comment? Kikikikiki..... the truth hurts. You go about checking ladies profiles that alone shows how jobless you are...hahahahaha The truth shall set you free, you knw yourselves. I am responsible for my opinion don't carry my matter for head BoboYekini and NegusNagast. Even if I called those twins ugly, it wasn't from my mind besides I complimented them "as looking good now" why didn't you observe that too? you monitoring spirits..... That is the problem with you Nigerians. Instead of you to like my comment on this post, you went and searched my other comments, God have catch you today..I cast and bind every monitoring spirit going through my posts and comments IJN cool

You've gone from being a hypocrite to a barefaced liar. You are right, it wasn't from your mind, I hacked into your mind and account and typed it. undecided Just shut up and swallow your words. You are against guys calling ladies ugly but you are committing the same crime. Remove the log of wood from your eyes before attempting to remove a small branch from someone else's.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Lol....
I'm in Nigeria now... But was not before.....

I can't speak on behalf of the Pm male sending crew, the can continue, that's there own case, any day the see their name on front page as Stalkers or Pervert, cheesy na dem sabi.....

I'm not misogynist or chauvinistic male, but I strongly detest when girls feel so important maybe because of dp likes, mentions, quotes, Pms nd flirts, so I hate being an agent to foster this evil course.... cool

The mentality of my lovely Nigerian girls is very different from their counterparts in the western world.....

That's how I asked a lady - do you work in Diamond Bank, she replied unpleasantly 'I'm not interested' sad sad undecided....interested in what biko

I wanted to ask the lady whether she works at Diamond bank, because she resembles some1 I knw that used to work in Diamond bank before I traveled....
Anyway, some of you people are lovely, civilized nd well mannered like you smiley ... Lol
As for me,i see nothing wrong if a guy pm me,it is normal.

Hehehehehehehe d lady thought u wnt to ask her out i guess,maybe u sounds too nice tho. grin grin

lol,i get my bad side ooo.I gat no chill sometimes grin i bash anybody wey cross my lane.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by KINGinVAHALA: 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
yes i do! You didn't hit my mentions as you promised m has the Miss Nairaland been conducted?
Yeah, I know I didn't, was just waiting for the right time.
Nah, it hasn't started yet, still in campaign period.

Would send you a mail later and hope you would address it.

Hope you had a splendid and fruitful day?
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Yeah, I know I didn't, was just waiting for the right time. Nah, it hasn't started yet, still in campaign period.
Would send you a mail later and hope you would address it.
Hope you had a splendid and fruitful day?
Ah ok! no problem
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
As for me,i see nothing wrong if a guy pm me,it is normal.

Hehehehehehehe d lady thought u wnt to ask her out i guess,maybe u sounds too nice tho. grin grin

lol,i get my bad side ooo.I gat no chill sometimes grin i bash anybody wey cross my lane.

I never said anything is wrong with sending a pm ooo....
Everybody gat a little demon in them, it's just how we control it that matters...
I have be banned before in Politics section for insulting a Nlander sad, I was furious with his statements about my view... But I made sure he was banned too, I sent a pm to a moderator to complain too.. Lol
Even computers have Glitches...
In fact I will send you a pm very soon......
But lemme talk like you girls, hope ur boyfriend won't come and break my head
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by KINGinVAHALA: 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
Ah ok! no problem
*Kisses, Mrs!*
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by ireneony(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
see painment. this topic must be very hurting.

grin. grin
grin grin
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Miggs(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
BoboYekini:
Less than 24 hours apart. Paradigm shift or vapid cuntification?
this your post made me chuckle.
It is "vapid cuntification" sir.I don't blame nigerian women though,I blame the men because
they approach the women EVERYWHERE even the "ninja turtles" look-alikes.
What happens when men praise a woman too much?she develops a head soooo big,it won't even be able to fit on the moon.
This exact situation also exists between italian men and women in italy
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:

I never said anything is wrong with sending a pm ooo....
Everybody gat a little demon in them, it's just how we control it that matters...
I have be banned before in Politics section for insulting a Nlander sad, I was furious with his statements about my view... But I made sure he was banned too, I sent a pm to a moderator to complain too.. Lol
Even computers have Glitches...
In fact I will send you a pm very soon......
But lemme talk like you girls, hope ur boyfriend won't come and break my head
lol,all is well.

Em em em my bf will not vex buh my mail aint working oo,cant view&reply message.
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Mcowubaba: 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,all is well.

Em em em my bf will not vex buh my mail aint working oo,cant view&reply message.

U see wetin I dey talk smiley smiley.....
Not only your mail, but many other girl's mail usually have issues.... nd the don't reply pms.. Hahahhaha
Some even put it on their signature or profile(I don't reply Pms) ... Lol...

So can you see why I respect myself.... cool

Anyways I believe you.... You na my person... When your mail start working grin tell me...
Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by Beremx(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
you moderators viewing this thread, it must not get to front page. thanks

cc: semi.d4lyfe.

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs by wristbangle: 9:20pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Can You Date Females Who Drink Beer? / Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.