Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86783 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Baroba(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2016
DedeNkem:
This is barbaric!
No matter how I hate cheaters, cheating is NOT a crime! This man didn't rape the woman!

The sex happened between two adults who knew exactly what the were doing! The id*iots who flogged the guy are the ones who committed a crime!

Sensible comment, thank you.. That idioot flogging him, will he do the same to a military man or a rich politician even if he finds them naked with his wife having a ménage a trois..

The poor and unconnected are too vulnerable in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Chelsea350(f): 6:09am On May 27, 2016
well, all I can say is that life is sweet when the negatives have not come your way.....

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by PossibleUN: 6:12am On May 27, 2016
These guyz are not smiling. This man deserve more Cain.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by spyjulius(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2016
Good for him
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 27, 2016
what happens to the cheating woman? her left breast should be cut off. she's a disgrace to marriage
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by watered(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2016
What of the woman?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Pennywise(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2016
was she raped?if she wasn't, then he is as stupeeed as those flogging him.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Orikinla(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2016
Flog the demons of adultery out of him.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mskrisx(f): 6:52am On May 27, 2016
Mafking:

I guess you are the married woman he slept with(I know the woman{you} would have blamed everything on the poor man) ... Is it possible for one man to have sex... Mitcheew

No mind your business you hear?

Abeg make you carry my matter for head like dandruff...no worry I go pay you salary by the way that rubbish them wey u type them no consine me Mskrisx smiley
Ur over yarning no fit buy data for me...me I still maintain my stand ONI RANU OSHI!

WOOOS! undecided u fit go lie down for front of brt lane,nobody send anybody.gbabe! wink
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:02am On May 27, 2016
Bunch of animals!

What about the woman? undecided What would be her punishment?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by glossy6(f): 7:06am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Serves them ryt

With the common occurrence of infidelity, I dey fear to marry wife these days ooooo cheesy

My guy remain single for life

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by UyiIredia(m): 7:10am On May 27, 2016
Serves him right. Next time his odogun will behave amidst married women.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MrIyke222(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
why the jungle justice. was he caught raping her? even if it is wrong and I personally detest adultery in its entirety. it was a consensual act between two adult. I bet if it was a rich man that was caught with the woman. the idiots beating the poor guy will be the first to congratulate her husband say "money don come". humans and their hypocritical nature are 5&6

Hestly i wonder wn som pple in dis part of d world wil start tinkin lik humanbngs nd not animals dat de alwys potray.

A man had a cnceptual agreemnt wit a woman 'married or not' and he bcame a scape goat, den d woman an angel nd not worthy of dsame humiliation nd human-right-abuse. Only in Africa. wen d whites calls us names dat bfits some dis our barbaric attitude, de'l b dfending dia ignoranc....
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Onyemabright(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2016
Is good for him
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by hebenezher(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2016
Well, I think I won't go directly into judgment. Depending on the location it happened, if it happens in the woman's house, no doubt he should be dealt with. it's a lack of respect to the husband and his entire family. But he got caught in his home, I bet I'll never get involved in the torture.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by theEYe21(f): 7:42am On May 27, 2016
It's not right to hit a woman but it's very right to hit a man since men are stronger, so the guy can take the beating grin
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid right next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by koolaid87: 7:43am On May 27, 2016
The moral of the story is never bust someone's wife in their matrimonial neighborhood. If the useless Man had boned the lady in a hotel, this issh would have been prevented.

serves him well
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
This guy slept with a married woman - I get that.

What I don't get is why he was beaten. He did not rápe the woman, what they did together was purely consensual. If she were my wife, I wouldn't do anything to either of them. I would simply file for divorce on the grounds of adultery.

Getting either party beaten solves nothing, and it would imply that I cared. Which I would not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On May 27, 2016
glossy6:

My guy remain single for life
Haba !!! That's not a good reason to remain single for life nah tongue
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by simpleseyi: 7:54am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid right next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!

Can you see sexual discrimination? Where is the woman he slept with? When will the society stop the discrimination against men?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by sergiolefty(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
abeg, who dem suppose beat undecidedabeg, who dem suppose beat...loh be d shameless married woman who open her two legs for d man, abi d man force her.....mehn dis is injustice......
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Idydarling:
haba Tosyne
Idydarling, I don miss you wella ooo cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
Truckpusher:
Omo! Bone that thing . Our hell bent do -or-die attitude about the fidelity of our women makes them feel too important , even as a full blown robot is about to take their place in the nearest future. cheesy
Hahaha cheesy

Egbon, sometimes I dey ask myself, if another person come dey bleep my wife behind me nko? cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ministeriallist: 8:05am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
why the jungle justice. was he caught raping her? even if it is wrong and I personally detest adultery in its entirety. it was a consensual act between two adult. I bet if it was a rich man that was caught with the woman. the idiots beating the poor guy will be the first to congratulate her husband say "money don come". humans and their hypocritical nature are 5&6
Jungle justice has become a norm in Africa. It's disgusting. By the time the guy comes back to retaliate brutally, the cowardly mob will start running for their lives. This is how communal clashes starts.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by naxman(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2016
Dat man dont desav dat...... I àv been teln gels to close their LEGS n open their HEAD but they wouldn't listen
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Ladanboso: 8:15am On May 27, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL 4 all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap b/w seller n buyer(students, shops outlets within or around naija campus Its an easy n strees free medium 2 buy n sell goods,services, product, properties etc eg phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances, foodstuff...
D good news is u can sell any product be it home made or foreign products..
Its a good platform dat saves u d expenses of paying 4 a shop/sales persons..
It's a great opportunity 4 young entrepreneurs..
It will b lauched on d 16th of june..
visit www.campusmarket.ng..
rebroadcast plz som1 myt need it more dan 1 do. You can also
Like and follow us via
Facebook.com/campusmarketngr
Twitter.com/campusmarketngr
Instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by hassymo5(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2016
Bleep UP ,,, WHERE IS THE WOMAN.. WHAT IF ITS THE WOMAN THAT MAKE HIM DO THAT AND YET HE WAS PUNISHED ALONE..SO WOMEN CAN GO FREE WHEN THE COMMIT CRIME....
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by veraiyke(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2016
Good chastisement but it should have been tow-sided. What about the woman who probably was not coerced into the sex. She too should have been shamed.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mafking(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

Abeg make you carry my matter for head like dandruff...no worry I go pay you salary by the way that rubbish them wey u type them no consine me Mskrisx smiley
Ur over yarning no fit buy data for me...me I still maintain my stand ONI RANU OSHI!

WOOOS! undecided u fit go lie down for front of brt lane,nobody send anybody.gbabe! wink

Lolzz

Omo this one na Street.o

Ur dp though grin
Mskrisx:

Lolzz

Omo this one na Street.o

Ur dp though

Person no fit ask you out.o cus na you go look like the

boyfriend
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Sharon4u(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
He got what he deserved.
grin grin grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Izen: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:

I'm sure if it was the woman that was being flogged, you won't ask for the man. Nigeria and double standards undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.