Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86773 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
cynhamscakes:
What about the woman? She deserves no mercy and should be flogged too!
not@all
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mediapace: 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
Yes. She can't cheat ,her eyes says more tongue
tosyne2much:
You are sure? cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by donem: 10:52pm On May 26, 2016
If I was the flogged man, I swear majority of my floggers would go down someday, why assault me when the act was consensual? After all I never forced/rap.ed anybody. (nonsense and ingredient).
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Rhea(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2016
[size=18pt]He is a very lucky man. In some societies, there would be a tyre around his neck, and some agbero hustling for condemn engine oil to make a befitting bonfire[/size][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by waternogetemeny: 10:54pm On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPr4F8dplFg&ab_channel=RKellyVEVO

These guys thought me well. Away match or friendly, holla at ur boy!

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by salvation77177: 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
Why only the man? Both of them should be flogged.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MadCow1: 10:56pm On May 26, 2016
ladyF:
Haaa shocked I know him na. This is a nairalander, Femi4. But why did he do it na, with all the single girls. Let me call him to see if he's okay. cry

I hope they forgave the woman o, she no go fit chop this kain beating. But her Oga no dey give am beta abi wetin? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

That Femi creature really deserves an asswhooping like this.. angry

At topic; Nobody deserves this type of treatment because of sex. The husband of the woman can either forgive her or divorce her or non-physically punish her.. The guy man should be set free as long as he was not raping the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by waternogetemeny: 11:03pm On May 26, 2016
EgunMogaji:
grin

Spot on! These dayz too many idiots about, fire arm is an essential accessory.

VaginaTerrorist:
No Body Can Treat Me like this guy! And4d ladies that their husy's cant perform. Just pm me, My Joystiola is able.

U don know!

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by SirREX94: 11:08pm On May 26, 2016
Gosh! And what happens to the ''woman''? Remember, it takes two to tangle!
Michellla:
Haha.Welll Deserved.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by whitestar01(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2016
Is like de woman na still a virgin , because this kind punishment na jungle injustice
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ladyF(f): 11:13pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

That Femi creature really deserves an asswhooping like this.. angry

At topic; Nobody deserves this type of treatment because of sex. The husband of the woman can either forgive her or divorce her or non-physically punish her.. The guy man should be set free as long as he was not raping the woman.

Femi4 really didn't deserve to be beaten sha. It's probably the husband that organized guys to beat him like this. cry The gust sef is not complete without knowing what happened to the wife.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:15pm On May 26, 2016
Skyfornia:
What of the woman he committed the crime with?

Dem no go talk equal rights BILL now Ooo!!! Na when E concern COLLECTION of salary, na that time dem go begin prove point!
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by papae1(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2016
Chai
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ngmgeek(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2016
No wasting time to determine what led him into temptation.

He will think twice before eating another mans plantain next time.

For those who are defending the ba*tard, worse will befall you if you are caught lipsrsealed
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Baroba(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
Barbarians, as if these clowns doing the flogging never slept with women other than their wives. I wonder who made them judge and jury.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
maximunimpact:

that would'nt be necessary..... she's on her way back to her parents

NO O! Equal rights things! Pass this way to your parent's house. Chop equal amount of cane.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tansho(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2016
This lady can lie for Africa ehh. He stole your atm and you suddenly have his selfie pic. Abeg leave matter for Matthias!
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:26pm On May 26, 2016
ladyF:
Haaa shocked I know him na. This is a nairalander, Femi4. But why did he do it na, with all the single girls. Let me call him to see if he's okay. cry

I hope they forgave the woman o, she no go fit chop this kain beating. But her Oga no dey give am beta abi wetin? angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
sharaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MRBrownJ: 11:29pm On May 26, 2016
maximunimpact:
that would'nt be necessary..... she's on her way back to her parents

so, you think its fair that this guy gets humiliated and physically punished, while wifey only gets to go back home to her parents?
nah, she needs to taste a bit of pain to get rid of any future desire (she may have) to cheat again.

Flashh:

I'd expect to see both of them being flogged at the same time.

tosyne2much:
I'm also of the opinion that the woman in question should also receive her own portion of lashes cheesy

yeah bros, i cant understand why they dont even bring her out there, at least to make her never try it again. the shame that the cheated husband must be feeling, as well as his bruised ego, must be part of the reason why she isnt anywhere near there.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by pinkyliceous(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2016
There's nothing in the video to show that he was flogged because he committed adultery. It could have been due to any other crime.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 26, 2016
“The woman and the man guilty of fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: And let a party of the believers witness their punishment.” (An-Nur: 2)
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Choplyf(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
Bush meat don catch the hunter grin grin grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by banmee(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
Michellla:
Haha.Welll Deserved.

How is this well deserved? You people are too violent. Every solution is brute force. Symptom of a society with poor problem solving skills.

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ManTiger(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2016
Those guys beating him might be indulging in such act o.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Emmaino247: 12:09am On May 27, 2016
wot about d woman.?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by BABANGBALI: 12:11am On May 27, 2016
Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's d*ck is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Serves them ryt

With the common occurrence of infidelity, I dey fear to marry wife these days ooooo cheesy
Omo! Bone that thing . Our hell bent do -or-die attitude about the fidelity of our women makes them feel too important , even as a full blown robot is about to take their place in the nearest future. cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tobesticality: 12:14am On May 27, 2016
the shameful effect of harvesting where you did not sow. But why is the guy beating him so serious? na him yam the guy harvest ?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Men sucking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady's sucking men's d*ck is what baffles me, where did they learn it from?
We changed it for them grin . We've been sucking their boobs for ages nau so we gave them a long pipe as an award for their kind gesture towards the survival of man mankind.

It's not easy producing milk from one part of your body and one small thing would be sucking it and after the milk is dried up we still continued the sucking .

Abeg hail all the mamas in the house . grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2016
tobesticality:
the shameful effect of harvesting where you did not sow. But why is the guy beating him so serious? na him yam the guy harvest ?
E get as person go harvest your brother yam you sef go vex nau . grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by PecE2Make: 12:20am On May 27, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by ddhandsome2955: 12:22am On May 27, 2016
one day this man will be floged because as he is with another man's wife his JONTOMOS IS RISING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.