Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86782 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by AustinStevens: 9:57am On May 27, 2016
Konji is a basterd...
If only ladyf number was available he won't hv gone 4 sm1's wife
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Last time I checked, adultery is not a crime in Nigeria. If the wife wants to eat outside, let her
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by jackie35(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html

WHAT OF THE WOMAN AFTER ALL THEY ENJOYED IT TOGETHER AND THEY SUPPOSED TO SUFFER IT TIGETHER
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by mhizdaniella(f): 12:55pm On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html
where is the woman, she is supposed to get from the beating cause it was a joint action
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Michellla(f): 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
banmee:

How is this well deserved? You people are too violent. Every solution is brute force. Symptom of a society with poor problem solving skills.
Izen:

I'm sure if it was the woman that was being flogged, you won't ask for the man. Nigeria and double standards undecided
banmee:

How is this well deserved? You people are too violent. Every solution is brute force. Symptom of a society with poor problem solving skills.
what would you have suggested?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by banmee(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
Michellla:
what would you have suggested?

Do you know how scared I am of you for asking that question? It stresses the disconnect with what Nigerians know about the law and what is normal. Adultery is not a crime so there is nothing you can do to either the man or woman except of course divorce. I keep saying Nigeria's problem is not it's leaders but that it's people don't know anything about anything. Their mindset is completely phucked up. Every time I comment on NL, it is like I am trying to educate children. God help Nigeria.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MRBrownJ: 6:31pm On May 27, 2016
Izen:
I'm sure if it was the woman that was being flogged, you won't ask for the man. Nigeria and double standards undecided

i suggest you educate yourself (about MBJ's views, at least), instead of quoting me and writing rubbish on NL. i dont discriminate, below is the reply i gave when the opposite happened (wifey beating mistress):

MRBrownJ:
unless the cheating hubby is dealt the same punishment, all of what is done to this lady would be in vain.
deluded wife foolishly and cowardly focussing on the wrong person here!

https://www.nairaland.com/3045625/girl-brutalized-sleeping-married-boss/3#44663360
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Michellla(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
banmee:

Do you know how scared I am of you for asking that question? It stresses the disconnect with what Nigerians know about the law and what is normal. Adultery is not a crime so there is nothing you can do to either the man or woman except of course divorce. I keep saying Nigeria's problem is not it's leaders but that it's people don't know anything about anything. Their mindset is completely phucked up. Every time I comment on NL, it is like I am trying to educate children. God help Nigeria.
MMakes Sense.
I Totally Understand You.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 27, 2016
bodeloja:

Nigeria need to control this sharia lunatics before it gets out of hand. Muslim wife and non muslim man, voids ur quran. Not applicable to the latter. We don't believe mohammad.

But this videos shows they ain't Muslims na.

U worry oooo...You write as if u deaf n dumb
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by cr80vity(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
why was he flogged..it wasnt a rape naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.