Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86784 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid right next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!
Spot on. It takes two to tangle.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On May 27, 2016
sureboykris:
They don't have a right to punish him.
Some of them flogging him have done worse.
That's not their custom brah !

Don't just get caught pants down - you're at the mercy of the laws especially in a rural settlement like the one we just saw on that video , you're so done . grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Spot on. It takes two to tangle.
If the culture didn't recognize it that way you're on your own.

Where I come from ,infidelity is a serious offense with both parties paying heavily for it. The only difference I've noticed is that the man pays with money while the woman pays with subtle public humiliation and ridicule though civilization and globalization has dealt a deadly blow on it over years of too much contact with some other cultures .
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by laikas: 12:30am On May 27, 2016
buh some pple get mind sha o. how some men de get mind bleep married woman. abomination.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by DedeNkem: 12:30am On May 27, 2016
This is barbaric!
No matter how I hate cheaters, cheating is NOT a crime! This man didn't rape the woman!

The sex happened between two adults who knew exactly what the were doing! The id*iots who flogged the guy are the ones who committed a crime!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Augustusbest: 12:33am On May 27, 2016
dem run d man street
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Moneyyy: 12:35am On May 27, 2016
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2016
What goes around comes around though. Hmmm.... the day he gets his chance to flog someone. Na die
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2016
Truckpusher:
If the culture didn't recognize it that way you're on your own.

Where I come from ,infidelity is a serious offense with both parties paying heavily for it. The only difference I've noticed is that the man pays with money while the woman pays with subtle public humiliation and ridicule though civilization and globalization has dealt a deadly blow on it over years of too much contact with some other cultures .
I guess you are right. It's cultural. Come and see Nigerian women in Chicago, they will sleep with their husband best friend without blinking an eye.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 12:39am On May 27, 2016
Mtchew.

hypocrites.
Who gave them the right?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by edi287: 12:42am On May 27, 2016
Lies.com...This took place somewhere in Ghana and the guy was flogged because he disrespected an elder or something.
Dumb bloggers will be posting false news just to get traffic..
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:44am On May 27, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I guess you are right. It's cultural. Come and see Nigerian women in Chicago, they will sleep with their husband best friend without blinking an eye.
Exactly and this is why men should free their mind about a woman's fidelity , they use it as an emotional and psychological weapon.

If you like Bleep on my head as far as I have a protected right to sue for damages no wahala. grin
But Nigerian women no wan hear that one. cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by toysodja(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2016
The internet is rlly garbage in garbage out! Saw thesame video two weeks ago and it was said he was being flogged for slapping a 70yr old man. Today it says he was caught sleeping with another man's wife!!! Wuna too much!!! Naija I hail thee!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:46am On May 27, 2016
cococandy:
Mtchew.

hypocrites.
Who gave them the right?
Their societal norm and values gave them the absolute right . tongue
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by FarukuWadata12(m): 12:48am On May 27, 2016
Lies trending at every nook and cranies on nairaland these days... the only thing which I would believe on this forum is the date and time

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Truckpusher(m): 12:49am On May 27, 2016
toysodja:
The internet is rlly garbage in garbage out! Saw thesame video two weeks ago and it was said he was being flogged for slapping a 70yr old man. Today it says he was caught sleeping with another man's wife!!! Wuna too much!!! Naija I hail thee!!! grin
Leave bloggers Abeg - anything to put food on the table as far as you're not killing and robbing people, it's ok.
The Internet's garbage in and garbage out tendency has created a lot of jobs else the earth will shake with crime and criminal activities . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by bodeloja: 12:50am On May 27, 2016
danjumakolo:
“The woman and the man guilty of fornication, flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: And let a party of the believers witness their punishment.” (An-Nur: 2)

Nigeria need to control this sharia lunatics before it gets out of hand. Muslim wife and non muslim man, voids ur quran. Not applicable to the latter. We don't believe mohammad.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by toprealman: 1:02am On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html
I doubt if he will change. Haven't you heard about some criminals that commit same crime that got them incarcerated again and again?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Idydarling(f): 2:30am On May 27, 2016
tosyne2much:
Serves them ryt

With the common occurrence of infidelity, I dey fear to marry wife these days ooooo cheesy
haba Tosyne
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by harmonysexy(m): 3:01am On May 27, 2016
dey r suppose to use matchet so odas will learn lessons
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by LordIsaac(m): 3:23am On May 27, 2016
Pharisees...where is the woman? This gender-equality mantra is a fraud!
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by GboyegaD(m): 3:30am On May 27, 2016
This is not true. My Ewe friends said he slapped an elderly man and not what this topic says it is. Please confirm before misleading people.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by awoluyi(m): 3:38am On May 27, 2016
Truckpusher:
Leave bloggers Abeg - anything to put food on the table as far as you're not killing and robbing people, it's ok.
The Internet's garbage in and garbage out tendency has created a lot of jobs else the earth will shake with crime and criminal activities . cheesy
. A man who thinks money can do anything, can do anything for money. I will not be surprised if I hear tomorrow that you .........for money. Please fill in the gap.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by calliope(f): 3:58am On May 27, 2016
cynhamscakes:
What about the woman? She deserves no mercy and should be flogged too!
Na wa to you ooo grin
There are other ways to punish a woman who committed such hideous crime... Eh?
Which obviously flogging isn't one of tongue
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 27, 2016
They probably forgot to flog the woman also
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Originalsly: 5:01am On May 27, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm.
why the jungle justice. was he caught raping her? even if it is wrong and I personally detest adultery in its entirety. it was a consensual act between two adult. I bet if it was a rich man that was caught with the woman. the idiots beating the poor guy will be the first to congratulate her husband say "money don come". humans and their hypocritical nature are 5&6
How you figure the guy is poor? ..... look at the clothes he is wearing and the ehmmm....rags the others are wearing...he is rich in that community.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by dfav: 5:02am On May 27, 2016
Although I don't support adultery. .
I think the man was humiliated cos he is POOR

Come to big hotels here in PH or in Lagos or Abuja and see babes, married women being fuc.ked short time by big men (rich men ); big politicians etc and not even the journalists that re in the hotel environments with their camera can even take a shot at them...

They even greet them.. well done sir oo

Poverty Is really a disease

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:06am On May 27, 2016
grin He should be grateful he wasn't in the northwest tried this eish.. Lol aboki they beat eh
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by elmag01: 5:30am On May 27, 2016
He is a f**k boy you still go to your cheats house you deserve what you get. Advice get your place and let's see who is gonna kick down the door and drag you outside
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tuco1: 5:32am On May 27, 2016
NEHLIVE:
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html
And what happen to the woman
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by zicoraads: 6:00am On May 27, 2016
Flogging? Over what exactly? What did he do? Nigerians and their backwardness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.