Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) (86775 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / When Your Gf Is Someone's Wife(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by omosko(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2016
End time
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!
I'm also of the opinion that the woman in question should also receive her own portion of lashes cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MARKone(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
It's better cane than burning tyre embarassed
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
tollytexy:
Did he rape somebody's wife? Dem suppose flog both of them together in public. This is cheating.. grin i Blame APC
Me sef dey wonder oooooo.. When no be say the man rape cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Handsomecakes: 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
hope d lady gets same punishment....
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mediapace: 10:28pm On May 26, 2016
I can put 100% trust in Omotayor123 cheesy
tosyne2much:
Serves them ryt

With the common occurrence of infidelity, I dey fear to marry wife these days ooooo cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by DCMIX(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
yoruba women sef...
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by waternogetemeny: 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
After if dem dey call man, the bit.ch will come out.

The question that he is suppose to ask them is, did i rape her?

Nobody(man) living can try this on me. Na baba go settle us for heaven, as long as i did not rape her.

The woman is nobody property, she gets to choose wat she want. She is urs once ur laying pipe, once off it is next man game.

If i catch my wife cheating, i either put up or dump her. I will go with the dumping.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Mafking(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2016
Mskrisx:
Oni iranu oshi
I guess you are the married woman he slept with(I know the woman{you} would have blamed everything on the poor man) ... Is it possible for one man to have sex... Mitcheew
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by prospero15(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
He wey no get sin oya throw stone...shey d woman no deserve cane too...in other news wey d woman's husband
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by 4nobody4every1: 10:34pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by mrmoneyman(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2016
This is ojoro..... Wen de woman wan em slip wit naw....grin All dis kind Apc jungle justice self tire me grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by maximunimpact(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
MRBrownJ:
the cheating wife should be laid next to this guy, and receive just as much lashes, as she is just as guilty!

that would'nt be necessary..... she's on her way back to her parents
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by goodvision12(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2016
Mskrisx:
Oni iranu oshi
shey werey ni eleyi
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
NEHLIVE:
There is this video that has gone viral online of a man being flogged in public by an angry mob. Apparently, the poor man was busted harvesting honey from somebody’s bee hive. The man was frog marched and forced to lie on a public bench where he was ‘disciplined’ the jungle way. You can bet after this public humiliation, he will never dare get near a married woman again. Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OniyElyA4rw

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/05/man-caught-bonking-someones-wife.html

Lots of Men are becoming more irrational and worthless

No sense of honor and dignity

What a shame to the human race
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Charles4075(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
Michellla:
Haha.Welll Deserved.
He didn't rape her or use juju or otumokpo on her, she gave in of her own free will. Anty, why are you siding with the lady na The lady should also be flogged mercilessly.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by oloworulz(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
Hmmmmm. for ppul wey dey dig sugar mummy nko?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
Two people were caught & only the guy was whipped? The bítch should get whipped double! What is wrong with women these days? Oh her husband dick ain't enough or is she just that thirsty & gullible? Then the guy would come home completely oblivious. Unless Angel Michael no hold me ehn, any woman that cheats on me & I catch will die!
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by MissNG: 10:39pm On May 26, 2016
Hahaha. What of the woman?
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by sweetjim(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2016
Kongi na bastard
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Freiburger(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2016
lol on how he received the first 5 strokes grin
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Joyce28(f): 10:42pm On May 26, 2016
Too bad
Public disgrace angry
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by waternogetemeny: 10:43pm On May 26, 2016
We have told these men to stop beating their wife, they will not listen.

They beat her, she goes in search of love elsewhere, then they start violence with the innocent lover boyz or love giver.

The cycle of violence is endless.

Stop beating ur wife, if u dont want someone else making love to her.

I rest my case, the mugu that will come to cry at my door better come ready with his AK47, one shot one kill, u might not get a second chance.

3 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
I can put 100% trust in Omotayor.123 cheesy
You are sure? cheesy
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Chimastical: 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

www.chimaamechi.com
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
No Body Can Treat Me like this guy! And4d ladies that their husy's cant perform. Just pm me, My Joystiola is able.

2 Likes

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
What of the woman na? It takes two to tango

1 Like

Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by symbianDON(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
morale of the story: never ever harvest another's man's honey. the bees might sting you grin but why was he flogged with his trousers on? after all he harvested the honey with the trousers off? he should be re-flogged properly.
Re: Man Had Sex With Someone's Wife And Was Flogged Publicly (watch VIDEO) by tizzle(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2016
They should start flogging girls who sleep with other people's husbands...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.