Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? (54978 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by olarhtunji(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
why would I break up...I just keep enjoying her till she's fed up and leaves..

2 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by berryice(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2016
No 4 tongue
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by iPrevail(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
Ghost mode tinz! You go call me tire, rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Emperessnaughty(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2016
dyadeleye:
So hard to answer cos i'venever been in love before.....so difficult for me to fall in love but I tend to like and respek the relationship no matter what...
Still waiting for that special one...not mourinho...
embarassed tongue
continue lieing cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
7) he can go to hell
stop being biased in ur ways. Why he? Nd not He/She?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by dyadeleye(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
continue lieing cheesy

Try me.....I'm serious
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
continue lieing cheesy
Is he? Wot bout hateu2? Havn't seen her in a while.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
Monalisa185:
number 6, that's once he was the one at fault and probably feels too big to apologize... No time to check time...
If he didn't do any wrong nko?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 4:25pm On May 28, 2016
iPrevail:
Ghost mode tinz! You go call me tire, rubbish! undecided
Lol. Y u dey vex na.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Emperessnaughty(f): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Rickcutie:
Is he? Wot bout hateu2? Havn't seen her in a while.
my dear.. For like two days now Ave been shouting her name upandan.. And I knw she wasn't banned. So I dunno o cry
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
my dear.. For like two days now Ave been shouting her name upandan.. And I knw she wasn't banned. So I dunno o cry
Hmmm. Ok o. Until she comes back then. Hope ur gud?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by firstking01(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
I'm a complete gentleman, not guilty of any one of these cool
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Emperessnaughty(f): 6:12pm On May 28, 2016
Rickcutie:
Hmmm. Ok o. Until she comes back then. Hope ur gud?
yes dear Tnx

U?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2016
1, 2 & 6
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
yes dear Tnx
U?
I'm great.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:
1, 2 & 6
whichever rocks ur boat babe..
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
Rickcutie:
whichever rocks ur boat babe..

I'd prefer 1 of course, but it doesn't always go down without it's drama. I'm not a drama lover, so breaking up through text is my most preferred method of severing ties. I'm done. I don't even wanna face them.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
DonnaCorleone:

I'd prefer 1 of course, but it doesn't always go down without it's drama. I'm not a drama lover, so breaking up through text is my most preferred method of severing ties. I'm done. I don't even wanna face them.
ok
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by MadCow1: 10:11pm On May 29, 2016
I smoke egbo and wait for my brain to spark then I call the babe and tell her "Free me".
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by chara019: 10:11pm On May 29, 2016
sad cry
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 29, 2016
No 3 is my thing then gradually I move to number 6. I dont feel pity when they get hurt. Over the years, I learnt how to control my emotions. No one can hurt me again but I can hurt someone emotionally.
I have a very strong heart.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by dauntless15(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2016
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4
FRIENDZONING like babe this aint working can we just go back to being just friends? i am tired of apple pie flavour i need a new flavour maybe speed of light flavour
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Kowor(f): 10:17pm On May 29, 2016
If you're sensible, you'll use no1. And there is nfn like easier said than done in this situation, correct me if am wrong you approached the person like one with brain, den break up with the person like u r matured not behave like a gun is pointed at u to continue, or u r doing d person a favour.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Orikinla(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2016
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4

#3 is how players play their game. grin
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Emmaoga: 10:19pm On May 29, 2016
for those that love oya make una answer...

as for me, am trying to figure out the next country your traveler president will go next.
1million at stake.....

make I use bodmas solve it now... please make una wait I dey come continue with una love.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by menxer: 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
i don't think i have truly broken up with any lady, we remain friends though sex is optional.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Donpizzle(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
petz:
Dis question na for singles abi?
na for triples..
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Obumorji(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
dyadeleye:
So hard to answer cos i'venever been in love before.....so difficult for me to fall in love but I tend to like and respek the relationship no matter what...
Still waiting for that special one...not mourinho...
embarassed tongue
. Ewu.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Obumorji(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2016
menxer:
i don't think i have truly broken up with any lady, we remain friends though sex is optional.
. Real Gee

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by freakffffffffff: 10:23pm On May 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
So he can go to hell...simply because you're no longer in love with him? undecided
itz jux nt fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 29, 2016
Chai............4
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by buksaylor001: 10:24pm On May 29, 2016
Rickcutie:

What of when you are no longer in love with your wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.