Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? (54986 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by nuelzy: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
dyadeleye:
So hard to answer cos i'venever been in love before.....so difficult for me to fall in love but I tend to like and respek the relationship no matter what...
Still waiting for that special one...not mourinho...
embarassed tongue
never been inlove??...at dis age ... dude u re gay lipsrsealed
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by herald9: 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 29, 2016
I think I do nos 1, 2 and 5
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 29, 2016
The best method is to do the relationship factory reset and take the relationship back to friendship mode where it all started and you guys will pretend nothing ever happened.. No hard feelings attached.. Soldier go soldier come barrack remains constant for the future wife/husband come and stay permanently..

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Osisie(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
I'm supposed to be reading my bible. But see me here going through these empty pages of the net. I need to wake me up.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by zela(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm... OP.. Maybe u dont understand love... There a Difference... Between Loving someone/something and Being/Falling in Love with someone or something... What will make u to Love someone before... U dont love the person again?...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by donkross1(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2016
How is it possible to stop loving someone. It simply means you never loved from on set.

2 Likes

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2016
For people who have been in love....

I'm Just trying to get a hang of it
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2016
no 2 is ok
everything wears off naturally and silently. no dramas.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by calliope(f): 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
donkross1:
How is it possible to stop loving someone. It simply means you never loved from on set.
I disagree with u, we change, we grow....
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
1,2,3,or 6

I like drama so 4,5 isn't my thing
life is too short to love outta pity
Do whatever makes u happy
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
7) he can go to hell
na your type number 3 they good for..
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Harfisco(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2016
What is love
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by donsteady(m): 10:49pm On May 29, 2016
With respond here is obvious that we have lots of folks who don't know what relationship and love is all about.

If you love and respect your partner, politely give reasons and break up.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by donkross1(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

I disagree with u, we change, we grow....

Define Love...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by calliope(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2016
donkross1:

Define Love...

Smiles... It's undescribable to me.... But the most beautiful and safest feeling ever.

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
Number 6 is me baby. smiley woohoo!
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Mblem(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2016
Exactly what am passing through now. ....am using no. 1 but her tears and plead keeps bothering me and I can't help. Pls what should I do?
Is there a way I can handle amiaciably??
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by donkross1(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

Smiles... It's undescribable to me.... But the most beautiful and safest feeling ever.

wink so how can the most beautiful n safest feeling just stop all of a sudden ? You get my point?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Fitz22(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2016
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by uzomore(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2016
Currently in no 5 situation
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by calliope(f): 11:06pm On May 29, 2016
donkross1:

wink so how can the most beautiful n safest feeling just stop all of a sudden ? You get my point?
Its doesn't just stop, it fades gradually.. And that once love of your life, you fell head over heels in love, becomes like every other person....

Time heals everything smiley
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Greenback: 11:09pm On May 29, 2016
Rickcutie:

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

if guys do this,then ladies do as well and its a very very callous thing to do.
And op,am pretty sure you are guilty of this.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
I'm very good with NO 2, I haven't called my girlfriend since Dec 31st when I told her I want her to be the first to call me this year, she didn't call, I didn't either, haven't replied any of her chat since then, Let her go to hell.

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Richnero(m): 11:14pm On May 29, 2016
I dump her ass and move on cool
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by bayinq25(m): 11:16pm On May 29, 2016
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4
team 3
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by davidsgal(f): 11:17pm On May 29, 2016
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Justicealh3(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2016
My No3. L grin L.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
(6) you let him/her know the stand of things and come to mutual agreement of parting ways and not like a COWARD ways as described by you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
..this is what happens when you've not past the "bloom of youth"...mistaking infatuation for love.....me I can't see how true love will just disappear for NO REASON.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by donkross1(m): 11:28pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

Its doesn't just stop, it fades gradually.. And that once love of your life, you fell head over heels in love, becomes like every other person....

Time heals everything smiley

Why don't you try n rekindle the love instead... Repeat the very same things that made you fall head over heels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.