Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? (54981 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Missmossy(f): 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
Am a nice girl grin i do one.

No time.

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by bidak(m): 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
I think no 4 is preferable you reduce the attention and love you normally give to him or her , he or she will complain at first but with time he or she would understand and move on
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Kenturkey048(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
Omo na to straaf till u tire.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by chiwetel(f): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
no 1...I could be really direct, its easier for me cause I don't know how to feign emotions,its just one big burden i dread,I sure do remember to use mild words.

apparently its d most matured thing to do tho smiley

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by macaranta(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
Ghosting for sure
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2016
Thank God for marriage.. breaking up is boring oo
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by jasysandra(f): 11:46pm On May 29, 2016
Did number 2 once.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by brajy(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
2&5 i do do do
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:21am On May 30, 2016
Just tell them that you're no longer in love with them and for the sake of what you felt for each other , you want out peacefully, apologize sincerely with reasons why need to leave and if there is something special you do for them apart from sex still do it by proxy and move on .

Women are the ones that takes it badly when you tell them you're no longer in love with them.Though some guys does that too but for me it's an avenue to explore and exploit other opportunities if your girl Should open her mouth to tell you that she's no longer in love with you.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by ohenhen1: 12:22am On May 30, 2016
How can you stop loving someone?

I think you mean lust.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On May 30, 2016
jasysandra:
Did number 2 once.
Number 2 is so immature .

I go trace you somewhere slap that craze Commot for your head like your current boyfriend . cheesy
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Truckpusher(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2016
ohenhen1:
How can you stop loving someone?

I think you mean lust.

Love is not stupidity my friend and once you lose those things that attracted the person to you they might fall out of love - These days you need to fall in love with your two eyes open .

Love was never blind, forget about poets and their love made in heaven stories.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by dyadeleye(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
nuelzy:
never been inlove??...at dis age ... dude u re gay lipsrsealed

Gay kini....?
Guy I luv puna pass King Solomon..I just can't fall in love...that's the point..
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by izy4all(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
no (2) is the best formula ever...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by dyadeleye(m): 12:29am On May 30, 2016
Obumorji:
. Ewu.

Must you display your stupidity here bruh..?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by noblegrex: 12:45am On May 30, 2016
Number two is my way.as simple as that. I can't shout.he who has brain,let him think.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by petkoffDrake(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2016
Hi all... Send Whatsap message to these numbers if you want to b added in RELATIONSHIP chat group...2348137571095,2348066300820,2349081037402 Where we discuss things pertaining rendering helpful advice on relationships,to heal broken hearts, hook ups, chat and have fun... FOR NOW WE ACCEPT ONLY LADIES!/ WOMEN COS' MEN ARE MORE THAN WOMEN THERE
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:17am On May 30, 2016
You do what a decent and well bred person will do, tell them.

Tell them so that they can go forth in pursuit of their own happiness and meeting a compatible person.

The worst thing to be is an irresponsible asshat, a spineless coward, what we call a "turncoat yellow belly" here grin

Then I do a number 6. Live as if it never happened.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by MrDoGood(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
Unfair how? To u or ur partner??

where did you see unfair?

are you buhari?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Matinoh: 2:43am On May 30, 2016
Prospecmarley:
Get huge facebook likes on your photo, status, pages by clicking www.hugefbliker.gq
don't share your login details with this dude
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2016
Osisie:
I'm supposed to be reading my bible. But see me here going through these empty pages of the net. I need to wake me up.

i like the way you think and talk, more like being crazy open about you and your thoughts.... cool

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by ERCROSS(m): 2:58am On May 30, 2016
Vickyydera:
No 3 is my thing then gradually I move to number 6. I dont feel pity when they get hurt. Over the years, I learnt how to control my emotions. No one can hurt me again but I can hurt someone emotionally.
I have a very strong heart.

Yeah, I use to say that too, but I doubt u v met dat one person wey go reconnect ur brain-wires, u won't even knw u've gotten so attached until u felt the first ting of jealousy on ur part.... So sister, no dey talk dat tin again oooo...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by isnovic(m): 3:07am On May 30, 2016
Mehn, all the above combinations can be used to move on.

I once had to break up with a girl who kept stalking my home and the places I used to hang out back when I used to be in 9ja.

Letting go is hard for either parties.

Guys never be in the situation where you are the one in love more than the girl, it is a very bad place to be, trust me.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Pyno30: 3:43am On May 30, 2016
...(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Pyno30: 3:43am On May 30, 2016
Missmossy:
Am a nice girl grin i do one.

No time.
Madam na lie
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Ritzychic(f): 3:46am On May 30, 2016
if I continue with that relationship hatred will begin to creep in and I'll start being rude so even if I can't tell you to your face, I'll just send it via text message. I know it's wrong though...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Ochyglowsglows(f): 4:38am On May 30, 2016
I do one, though via text message, whatsapp / BBM. Cos i doubt I d be able to look in his eyes when I say it. Done it once though. Hope not to have a reason to do it again.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Trendishine: 4:42am On May 30, 2016
chiwetel:
no 1...I could be really direct, its easier for me cause I don't know how to feign emotions,its just one big burden i dread,I sure do remember to use mild words.

apparently its d most matured thing to do tho smiley
in ur mind its d most mature fin to do, but its not... if uv realy had a mature relationship or experience b4 u wnt ascribe wateva u fink u wld choose there as mature. wat uv jst ascribed does not work on every relationship if u have an idea or experience dat relationships comes in different faces as different ppl, wit different perceptions, are involved differently..so most times u dnt do everyfin like a child or try to claim, being direct... they are situations in which ur approach is not neccesarry or favourably interesting, if u claim u had luv d person b4 and dnt wanna neccesarily hurt...my frend, sometimes most of u here in nl take certain issue so serious dat u , expecially wen it deals wit male n female issues...dat u dnt maintain a flexible mind to know wat derserves certain fins for one reason or anoda, or wat might not be too all dat neccesary...its not rocket science...dat to me is wat is mature..,...there is no particular way of "breaking out" of a relationship dat is particularly interestiing no matter how mature or best suitable for u , u intend 2 describe it.....its suitable to u, or best ascribed 2 u as mature because u are d one opting out...but its simple...u cld.,but gradually begin 2 opt out as most folks has ascribed here, in some cases sef both might have even began 2 get tired, like d "moju moju" game is no longer looking dat interesting again, u cld smile, play, chat, spend times together on collision, or wen u come across, but gradually u begin 2 bring it down 2 frendzone, escpecially wen u are quite busy wit other fins, n soon u wld realized u hv opted out, but wit not much hassle,..but wat u wld know is dat at a time whoeva it is at a point wld have began 2 use his or her "tounge to count their teeth".... n jst know its begin 2 wane....he or she might drag 4 a wyl , or some cld jst let go, n let be...but u cld maintain ur frendship as long as u want 2... but its not a crime 2 luv, but dnt get 2 crazily crazy abt d whole thing until it cazily begins 2 head towards marraige.....till dat point, keep ur head above the water,..n luv d way ur heart wants 2, n play roles u cld..luv is actually giving...just luv at d moment, until it actually goes beyound dat, n all are experiences, longterm, short-term...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by happiness100: 5:06am On May 30, 2016
No 6, is OK.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Trendishine: 5:09am On May 30, 2016
Kowor:
If you're sensible, you'll use no1. And there is nfn like easier said than done in this situation, correct me if am wrong you approached the person like one with brain, den break up with the person like u r matured not behave like a gun is pointed at u to continue, or u r doing d person a favour.
in ur mind its d most mature fin to do, but its not... if uv realy had a mature relationship or experience b4 u wnt ascribe wateva u fink u wld choose there as mature. wat uv jst ascribed does not work on every relationship if u have an idea or experience dat relationships comes in different faces as different ppl, wit different perceptions, are involved differently..so most times u dnt do everyfin like a child or try to claim, being direct... they are situations in which ur approach is not neccesarry or favourably interesting, if u claim u had luv d person b4 and dnt wanna neccesarily hurt...my frend, sometimes most of u here in nl take certain issue so serious dat u , expecially wen it deals wit male n female issues...dat u dnt maintain a flexible mind to know wat derserves certain fins for one reason or anoda, or wat might not be too all dat neccesary...its not rocket science...dat to me is wat is mature..,...there is no particular way of "breaking out" of a relationship dat is particularly interestiing no matter how mature or best suitable for u , u intend 2 describe it.....its suitable to u, or best ascribed 2 u as mature because u are d one opting out...but its simple...u cld.,but gradually begin 2 opt out as most folks has ascribed here, in some cases sef both might have even began 2 get tired, like d "moju moju" game is no longer looking dat interesting again, u cld smile, play, chat, spend times together on collision, or wen u come across, but gradually u begin 2 bring it down 2 frendzone, escpecially wen u are quite busy wit other fins, n soon u wld realized u hv opted out, but wit not much hassle,..but wat u wld know is dat at a time whoeva it is at a point wld have began 2 use his or her "tounge to count their teeth".... n jst know its begin 2 wane....he or she might drag 4 a wyl , or some cld jst let go, n let be...but u cld maintain ur frendship as long as u want 2... but its not a crime 2 luv, but dnt get 2 crazily crazy abt d whole thing until it cazily begins 2 head towards marraige.....till dat point, keep ur head above the water,..n luv d way ur heart wants 2, n play roles u cld..luv is actually giving...just luv at d moment, until it actually goes beyound dat, n all are experiences, longterm, short-term...
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by DamilakToBam(m): 5:23am On May 30, 2016
Number 3 is ok. I do that because I believe having sex with your ex is part of emotional gratuity you get after serving her for the time being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.