Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? (54987 Views)

FOUR Amazing Secrets That Enables You To Last Longer In Bed In 30 Days. / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Bwaal(m): 5:23am On May 30, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
None...

I didn't remember the options...
What is the brand of ur brain.... itel? Or techno
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Abigail09(f): 5:36am On May 30, 2016
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Zedoo(m): 5:36am On May 30, 2016
When I no longer love someone?

Well I just

Do a drawing of the person.

Pendrawing by Zed

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Alfred200825(m): 5:43am On May 30, 2016
Am currently in this kind of situation and I don't know what to do. Am so confused
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:15am On May 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4

Dude there are more categories than stated here, ...

Break up, reset things back to factory setting and start off as friends who understands no need to tell and explain every event and happenings and u both understand ur free to see other people, ur view on sex in boring like most Nigerians, ladies love sex too, some more than guys, so it's posible she stays for longer just cos the D is that good..... my view tho.. cool
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by AbarisFather(m): 6:18am On May 30, 2016
Ghost mode :DGhost mode
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Tjango(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2016
I'm guilty of no. 4
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2016
Vickyydera:
No 3 is my thing then gradually I move to number 6. I dont feel pity when they get hurt. Over the years, I learnt how to control my emotions. No one can hurt me again but I can hurt someone emotionally.
I have a very strong heart.
U do number 3? Wow.. No one can hurt u again? U never jam
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 30, 2016
negro! when you 'fall out in love' your black a55 was never in love in the first place!

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 6:30am On May 30, 2016
Sempumping:
1,2,3,or 6

I like drama so 4,5 isn't my thing

life is too short to love outta pity

Do whatever makes u happy
As a woman, wetin u dey benefit frm doing number 3?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by lordkhalifa(m): 6:36am On May 30, 2016
All Of the Above gringringrin
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by hollas2jnr(m): 6:37am On May 30, 2016
Kowor:
If you're sensible, you'll use no1. And there is nfn like easier said than done in this situation, correct me if am wrong you approached the person like one with brain, den break up with the person like u r matured not behave like a gun is pointed at u to continue, or u r doing d person a favour.
Thank you!
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Isaacflow(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2016
The no 5 i guess
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by fransixe(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2016
Am guilty of all.....where number 1 doesn't work 2 might work and so on....some deserved to be lied, prenteded and brutal to.....even some are worth being scared of....cus she might as well break all your breakables during the breakup....
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by butanep(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2016
Vickyydera:
No 3 is my thing then gradually I move to number 6. I dont feel pity when they get hurt. Over the years, I learnt how to control my emotions. No one can hurt me again but I can hurt someone emotionally.

Hmmm. Don't be too fast to conclude. I want to love you and make you feel true love. I hope you won't hurt me?
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2016
bayinq25:
team 3
Badt guy
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:11am On May 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
........A lot of times we fall out of love with pple, not cos dey did something wrong or offend us, but it just happens for wotever reason. Happened to me several times. Friends use to say i never truly love d person and wot i felt was infatuation. Sighs... Dats so not true. So which of the following do u normally do wen ur no longer in love with someone who didn't cheat or offend u? which is d best??

......(1)Break up with him/her politely and amicably and not care less about his/her subsequent reaction/melodrama.

.....(2)Ghost him/her completely: No explanation, u don't call, or pick his call, he never hears frm u and never sees u again except u bumped into each other by mistake.

....(3)(Dis one is for guys, don't think women do dis one): U keep having sex with her but pretends to love her. U continue to keep dis facade for as long as u like.

....(4)U start ignoring him/her: u don't show her love anymore like u used to, u don't give her attention or care, but u dont break up with him/her cos ur not ready for any drama, or u simply dont know how to break it to him/her without making her feel bad.

....(5)U force urself to continue to love him/her cos u cant bear to see him/her suffer emotionally.

....(6)U dump him/her like a piece of trash! And move on with ur life.

.....So which category do u belong to? If ur category is not here, mention it. I do 1, 2 and 4
I'm guilty of number 4. If it gets out of hand I tell him;please stop calling my phone,you're running down the battery so quickly.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Number 1. Simple. I don't do pity love. And I expect my partner not to do the same to me also. If she doesn't like me anymore, she should say it so I move on to other business in life. cool
Back then, that's how we roll.
....no timet
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by duduade: 7:24am On May 30, 2016
I do 2, 4 and 6... Presently on 4 now sef
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2016
HomeOfMe:
I'm guilty of number 4. If it gets out of hand I tell him;please stop calling my phone,you're running down the battery so quickly.
Hmmm.. Dats very cruel thing to say to someone u once loved, u shuld be able to understand y he's doing dat.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by HomeOfMe(f): 7:40am On May 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
Hmmm.. Dats very cruel thing to say to someone u once loved, u shuld be able to understand y he's doing dat.
Dontmind me,that was very immature of me;I'm married now though!
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by SleemBadGuy(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
olarhtunji:
why would I break up...I just keep enjoying her till she's fed up and leaves..

MY nigga...Thatz jst it..No need 2 be vocal...Body go tell am when time reach..

Moreover..Please pass this message on..No Nigga should date a Broke girl..Its bullshit cos they only got pussy to offer and milk a Nigga of the Lil hez got..Money..Protein nd time nd cant help in any other area of making a nigga move forward nd achieve his dreams..

To hell with Love or feelings oo that they keep telling U they got 4 U..Iro ni oo..Na scam..Love doesnt pay bills..Can u pay 4 fuel, electricity and provisions with Love..Lol..

An ambitous, intelligent, responsible, hardworking and non social media freak lady will be my choice any day..
This are ladies that can have a thorough nd meaningful conversation about u guyz life wif U nd U silently salute her cos u knw u got a very rare one..They r actually very realistic, independent, smart, organized and time concious..they make great wives.

Nigeria is nt getting any better my niggaz..DONT CARRY LIABILITY OOOOO grin

#TeamResponsibleandFutureOrientedLadies.

1 Like

Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Rickcutie(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Dontmind me,that was very immature of me;I'm married now though!
dats great! Happy married life
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by ibedun: 7:57am On May 30, 2016
SleemBadGuy:

MY nigga...Thatz jst it..No need 2 be vocal...Body go tell am when time reach..

Moreover..Please pass this message on..No Nigga should date a Broke girl..Its bullshit cos they only got pussy to offer and milk a Nigga of the Lil hez got..Money..Protein nd time nd cant help in any other area of making a nigga move

#TeamResponsibleandFutureOrientedLadies.

I am glad my niggas are beginning to understand this.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:01am On May 30, 2016
butanep:

Hmmm. Don't be too fast to conclude. I want to love you and make you feel true love. I hope you won't hurt me?
nothing like true love so no thanks.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by 2rain: 8:21am On May 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]I choose no 4,is best not to just quit, but is OK to reduce ur love and care till she gets tired and quit herself, by den u both can still be frnds,
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by graciandubuisi(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
2 n 4
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by HomeOfMe(f): 8:28am On May 30, 2016
Rickcutie:
dats great! Happy married life
10Q
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by favourmic(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2016
Vickyydera:

Easier said then done, I just pray you don't meet people like me, cos I don't give dam about live I bang and go kiss
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by laikas: 8:35am On May 30, 2016
pennytration:
Number 3 is ok
why wont it b ok.pennytration. dey enter na, na u go tire o.
Re: When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? by Kowor(f): 8:42am On May 30, 2016
Trendishine:
in ur mind its d most mature fin to do, but its not... if uv realy had a mature relationship or experience b4 u wnt ascribe wateva u fink u wld choose there as mature. wat uv jst ascribed does not work on every relationship if u have an idea or experience dat relationships comes in different faces as different ppl, wit different perceptions, are involved differently..so most times u dnt do everyfin like a child or try to claim, being direct... they are situations in which ur approach is not neccesarry or favourably interesting, if u claim u had luv d person b4 and dnt wanna neccesarily hurt...my frend, sometimes most of u here in nl take certain issue so serious dat u , expecially wen it deals wit male n female issues...dat u dnt maintain a flexible mind to know wat derserves certain fins for one reason or anoda, or wat might not be too all dat neccesary...its not rocket science...dat to me is wat is mature..,...there is no particular way of "breaking out" of a relationship dat is particularly interestiing no matter how mature or best suitable for u , u intend 2 describe it.....its suitable to u, or best ascribed 2 u as mature because u are d one opting out...but its simple...u cld.,but gradually begin 2 opt out as most folks has ascribed here, in some cases sef both might have even began 2 get tired, like d "moju moju" game is no longer looking dat interesting again, u cld smile, play, chat, spend times together on collision, or wen u come across, but gradually u begin 2 bring it down 2 frendzone, escpecially wen u are quite busy wit other fins, n soon u wld realized u hv opted out, but wit not much hassle,..but wat u wld know is dat at a time whoeva it is at a point wld have began 2 use his or her "tounge to count their teeth".... n jst know its begin 2 wane....he or she might drag 4 a wyl , or some cld jst let go, n let be...but u cld maintain ur frendship as long as u want 2... but its not a crime 2 luv, but dnt get 2 crazily crazy abt d whole thing until it cazily begins 2 head towards marraige.....till dat point, keep ur head above the water,..n luv d way ur heart wants 2, n play roles u cld..luv is actually giving...just luv at d moment, until it actually goes beyound dat, n all are experiences, longterm, short-term...

U call it childish, i think its mature.
What works for you might not work for me.
Hurt sometimes is a necessary evil, how bout say what you have in mind maybe on a shayo level like some use and get it over with? I may not have had experiences with lots of relationships like u mentioned, but what am i looking for that would lead to 's'? Am still sticking to my point cos that's what works for me and once am getting friend zoned i mention it to know what's up, if that's all we are, then we take a break(long/short) maybe other important things caused it but cmon u'll no wen u r friend zoned na haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.